Structure of Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid Description：
Polyester geogrd applies chemical fiber with extreme strong elasticity modulus,make it into grid loom stare through oriented warp knitting ,then ater coating the geogrid is formed with the name of "fiber soft steel".
Main Features of Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid：
Polyester geogrid has high tensile strength and high tear-resisitant
Compared with the traditional road surface, it reduces the cost, prolong the service life, and avoid the reflection road crackle.
Polyester geogrid is also used to strengthen the soft land, such as railway, airport, irrigation work, and dyke, etc, and the roadbed
Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid Images
Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid Specification：
1.0+0.2/-0 or 2.0+0.2/-0
Tensile strength at 2% strain,kN/m≥
Tensile strength at 5% strain,kN/m≥
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
Q1: How about your company?
A1:Our company are one of the largest geosynthetic products supplier in the world.We have the products experience more than 20 years.Already export to USA/Germeny/Australia/Zambia/Brazil etc.more than 20 countries.Almost 10years.Our products including Geocell/Fiberglass Geogrid/Geomembrane/Geotextile/Geonet etc.
Q2.Does your products have good qualitity?
A2:Yes,we have do many big projects such as the 2008 Beijing Olympic BIRD NEST. Divert water from the south to the north project. And our products have CE certificate also.
Q3:How long can we receive the products after purchase?
A3:In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 15-20 working days can be delivery.
- Q:What is the GDL geogrid
- First, the characteristics of uniaxial tensile plastic geogrid:1, the polymer into a linear state and the formation of a uniform distribution, high strength of the node of the long elliptical mesh integral structure. This kind of structure has high tensile strength and rigidity, and it provides the ideal chain system of bearing and diffusion of soil;
- Q:How to read geogrid grille
- What dialect! Is Chinese
- Q:How to connect the geogrid with the panel in the reinforced earth retaining wall?
- When the geogrid is laid in the curve and the corner, the adjacent earthwork grid is currently used in the reinforced earth retaining wall of the assembled panel, and the common wall of the assembled panel module will have gaps or overlaps (see Figure 1). For the outward bending of the geogrid, there are different forms such as rectangle, hexagon, shape, L shape and groove shape. Panel module will appear at the corner of the gap,In order to ensure the continuity of the reinforced soil, laying in the void design based on the engineering environment need to be flexible, prefabricated into various shapes, can provide the same type of geogrid small pieces of good, and cover all the reinforced area; for bend shop visual effect; can also use color cement, add art wall. No panel reinforcement design of geogrid, in the corner there will be some overlap in geogrid, geogrid reinforced earth retaining wall is also called anti package type or wrap-reinforcedearth retaining wall, the wall is made of mesh bags to fill the overlap coefficient of friction will be reduced, must be laying a layer of 10mm ~ 20mm thick the soil geogrid anti package into each layer of geogrid is a special connecting rod is connected with the shape of the coarse sand layer, separate the two layer of Geogrid to ensure friction resistance. As a whole, the mesh bag filling has been mixed for local growth of grass and shrub seeds, seeds, after months of growth after the formation of green ecological wall. The utility model not only protects the safety of the geogrid, but also beautifies the environment of the retaining wall project.
- Q:How to do the inspection data of the geogrid? What are the specifications?
- Lower bearing layer smoothness
- Q:What is the market price of the geotechnical grid in 2017?
- (4) the first layer of geogrid paved, began to fill with second layers of 0.2m in thick sand (coarse), the method of sand transport to the site: car unloading to the subgrade side, then put forward to push the bulldozer, within 2 meters on both sides of the subgrade filling after 0.1M, the first layer of geogrid fold up and then fill in 0.1 meters in the sand (coarse), from both sides to the middle filling and advance, prohibit all machinery without filling (coarse sand) of Geogrid on traffic operation, it can guarantee the geogrid is smooth, does not play drums, do not wrinkle, stay in the second layer (coarse) after the formation of sand, the level of measurement, to prevent uneven filling thickness, leveling and correct use of vibratory roller 25T static pressure two times.
- Q:How to do the inspection data of the geogrid? What are some of the specifications
- Stagger distance. About these items
- Q:What kind of products are the high strength and high strength micro - pile geocell?
- At the welding point, there is a unique reinforcing rib combined to produce the effect of micro pile
- Q:What are the procedures for using two-way geogrid
- 1 bidirectional geogrid is used to increase the bearing capacity of the road (ground) foundation, and the service life of the Yan Changlu (ground) foundation.2 bidirectional geogrid used to prevent road (ground) surface collapse or crack, keep the ground beautiful and tidy.3 bidirectional geogrid for the construction of convenient, time-saving, labor-saving, shorten the construction period, reduce maintenance costs.
- Q:Plastic grid plate making process
- The plastic grid plate is also called the civil grille also known as the geogrid is made of polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride and other high molecular polymer thermoplastic or molded from the two-dimensional mesh or with a certain degree of three-dimensional grid screen,
- Q:How to do this in the geogrid in the retaining wall? Is there any remedy?
- High tensile strength and low elongation glass fiber geogrid is a glass fiber as raw material, has a high resistance to deformation, the elongation rate is less than 3%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range