1,Structure of （Calcium Silicate Boards） Description
1Outstanding Fire Resistance
2)Excellent Moisture Resistance
3)Efficient Thermal Resistance
2,Main Features of the （Calcium Silicate Boards）
6.Low moisture and water absorption
7.100% asbestos free and other hazardous substances.
3,（Calcium Silicate Boards） Images
4,（Calcium Silicate Boards） Specification
2015* 3.5 --- 12 mm wall partition ceiling decoration calcium silicate board
4.5 to 12mm
With or without sanded surface; bevelled
Custom Specifications available on request
Environmental friendly, 100% asbestos-free or 3%containing, outstanding fire
resistance, high tensile and bending strength, remarkable moisture resistance,
stable dimension, durable, excellent heat insulation and soundproofing, easy
Partitioning wall, ceiling tile
Protecting wall system, movable floor, countertop, panel
billboard, kitchen and bathroom wall,
Tobermorite, cement, Quartz sand, fiber
>13 Mpa; real test >15 Mpa (GB/T7019-1997)
Fire rating test
Class A incombustible material
45-55 dB (GBJ75-84)
Accordance with standard
Dry shrinking rate
Commercial, industrial, and apartment buildings
5,FAQ of （Calcium Silicate Boards）
1.Hold by Wooden Pallet
2.Covered by PVC and Bonded with plastic belt
3.Fasten around the corners
4.Mounted in container to protect your purchasing.
- Q:Is it harmful to calcium carbonate on home improvement?
- Because of its 100% non-asbestos, formaldehyde, no radon radiation, with fire, moisture, compression, insulation and other characteristics, the state as a green material.
- Q:Calcium sulfate anti-static flooring and calcium silicate board What are the differences
- Calcium silicate board (also known as cement particle board), is an upgrade of ordinary particleboard products, in order to ensure excellent load-bearing performance of particleboard, but also has excellent waterproof performance, fire performance, Beijing-based floor of the calcium silicate board selected from the famous Of the "dew river" calcium silicate board, without any glue composition, health and environmental protection.
- Q:Does the apartment use silicon calcium board to make the wall right?
- Calcium silicate board shortcomings: 1, the installation of calcium silicate board, the compartment would like to change, the replacement is not easy. 2, the installation of metal keel need to use, more cumbersome works, the price is more expensive.
- Q:Silicon calcium board is not the fire board silicon calcium board is not the fire board
- Calcium silicate board is made of inorganic mineral fiber or cellulose fiber and other loose short fiber as a reinforcing material, with siliceous-calcium material as the main cementing material, pulping and molding, accelerating the curing reaction in high temperature and high pressure saturated steam to form Calcium silicate gel made of the plate. .
Is a good performance of the new building and industrial sheet, its products fire, moisture, noise, insect moth, durability is better, is the ceiling, cut off the ideal decorative plate.
- Q:Calcium silicate board benefits and disadvantages?
- Calcium silicate board shortcomings:
1, the installation of calcium silicate board, the compartment would like to change, the replacement is not easy.
2, the installation of metal keel need to use, more cumbersome works, the price is more expensive.
- Q:Integrated ceiling and calcium silicate board which is good
- The integrated aluminum ceiling is generally used in the kitchen bathroom
- Q:Calcium silicate board surface putty Why crack?
- First, the first clean seams at the end of the dust, after cleaning, in the seams sweep a white latex, can achieve better anti-cracking effect. (Figure 1)
Second, with a scraper putty putty evenly embedded in the seam mouth. (Figure 2)
Three, and then immediately wiped the self-adhesive fiber mesh belt, and the net completely affixed to the putty, and then a layer of putty on the net belt putty. (Figure 3)
Fourth, in order to further strengthen the anti-cracking effect, to be a putty completely dry (about 5 hours, the case of wet weather will increase), with a putty in the thin layer (slightly wider than the seam chamfering area and slightly higher On the board) (Figure 4)
Five, until the putty completely dry, with sandpaper on the surface of the caulking, sanding, so that the entire board smooth.
- Q:Home improvement ceiling with a special board, scraping the cover is a good place is rural?
- Etter board is not calcium silicate board. The name of the Aite plate is a fiber-reinforced silicate plate. The board is imported from the plant fiber, not the ordinary calcium silicate board.
- Q:Cement fiber board calcium silicate board
- Fiber cement pressure plate and calcium silicate board in common
1, both of the raw material composition is similar, all contain silicon powder, calcium and fiber.
2, both through the process of pulping and copying.
3, both the appearance of the shape and length and width specifications are basically the same.
4, both in the use of many overlapping areas, such as inside and outside the wall and so on.
- Q:Home improvement with cotton calcium silicate board how to do?
- If not, for the brand, it is not OK, with gypsum board it, although the moisture-proof fire better, but with some peace of mind.
No matter what the material board, as far as possible in the market to cut well, on the one hand is convenient to transport and up and down the elevator convenient, the most important, do not leave cutting dust at home, these cutting dust anywhere in the home can be adsorbed, Will continue to flow out with the air, the decoration of the house although it looks very clean, but there is a confusion is the big dust at home, is the reason.
After the installation of the installation, the board of the six sides are made on the closure, first, so that the cutting site is not easy to damp, the second is the board sealed, not because of time for a long time damp, deformation, collapse and yellow.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range