Vida faux brick wall panel is an ideal way to create the look and beauty of brick without the time, cost and long installation process of actual brick. Vida faux brick wall panel can enchance many types of residential and commerical projects. Easy to clean and easy to install. We can offer wall panels with many colors that look great and can dramatically turn your home or building around overnight wherever you are.
Specifications of Brick Wall Panel:
Brick (with embossed patterns)
112 cm wide*47cm high*2.2cm thick
100cm wide*45cm high
19cm wide*6.5cm high
Approx 3.0kg/sq. m
Weather proof, near zero UV degradation
Start strip, decorative strip, exterior corner, interior corner
Needed for installation
Nails for all plus plastic fasteners for start strip
Free sample, but freight collect
1. The weight are approximate, sometimes the raw material and the formulation differs.
2. For samples, we can at most offer one piece per design. We can cut small pieces if needed.
3. We have color chart for you to choose color. It may have a slight color difference for different batch.
4. Besides polypropylene, we have added some other special chemical accessory materials
to enhance wall panels with a very good weather resisting property (+60°C to -50°C)
- Q:What are the main sealants used for curtain walls?
- 1, neutral silicone sealant;
2, neutral silicone weathering sealant;
3, neutral glass glue;
4, butyl rubber;
5, poly-sulfur glue; sealant (sealant / sealing glue) is guided with the shape of the seal surface deformation, not easy to flow, there is a certain adhesion of the sealing material. Is used to fill the configuration gap, in order to play the role of sealing adhesive. With anti-leakage, waterproof, anti-vibration and noise, heat and so on. Usually with asphalt, natural resin or synthetic resin, natural rubber or synthetic rubber and other dry or non-dry viscous material as the base material, with talc, clay, carbon black, titanium dioxide and asbestos and other inert filler, then add Plasticizers, solvents, curing agents, accelerators and the like. Widely used in construction, transportation, electronic instruments and parts of the seal.
- Q:Will the curtain wall glass warranty period is generally a few years?
- Glass curtain wall construction life is a bit short, "10 years will repair, 25 years will be converted
- Q:What color curtains would go well with a yellow wall (kitchen)?
- If your walls are yellow, I will assume you have a different accent color. I would do my curtains in either my accent color or a striped multi-color pattern. The multi color would allow you to pull in colors from it without changing wall color. Yellow is a color that goes very well with almost any other color, so you actually have many choices.
- Q:Accent wall and curtains suggestions?
- Instead of painting an accent wall, you could use posters in colors you like. You could also use grey curtains or if you wanting something more bold you could even use something like red. Posters, curtains, pillows, etc. should be enough to keep your room from being boring and is easy to pick up and move when you are ready.
- Q:What are the types of common building curtains? What are the characteristics of each?
- Curtain wall is the outer wall of the building, do not bear the weight, like the curtain hanging up, it is also known as the hanging wall, is a modern large and high-rise buildings with decorative effect of the light wall.
- Q:Why does Low-E tempered glass is suitable for curtain wall?
- A curtain wall is free standing from the ground up, and anchored to the structure. If you have an entire floor of a building is surrounded in glass, and spandrel glass, using the low E glass is going to help with the heating of the building. Builders get tax breaks (at least in Chicago), for green buildings.
- Q:Now look at the development of curtain wall design?
- Yes, the design of this line is low, willing to learn not late
- Q:Glass curtain wall to escape the glass of what is the requirements, single-sided or not steel
- Hollow glass or vacuum glass is not good, the glass is broken after the edge of the glue will sticky glass particles, people climb out when,
Will cut the body.
Folder glass even more, even if the glass broke, and people do not get out
With monolithic semi-tempered glass, semi-tempered glass hardness between the non-steel and steel, not easy to hurt, easy to break (relative to tempered glass), and there is no blew.
- Q:What tests are required for curtain wall works?
- 1, chemical anchor pull test,
2, silica gel compatibility test,
3, curtain wall four test,
4, composite aluminum peel test,
5, stone radioactive detection,
6, stone bending strength testing,
7, the building on the external walls of the doors and windows of the three tests,
8, two-component structural adhesive mixing test
9, energy saving: hollow glass energy saving test (visible light transmission ratio, heat transfer coefficient, shading coefficient, insulating glass dew point)
10, energy saving: insulation material test (density, thermal conductivity)
11, energy saving: insulation profiles (tensile, shear strength)
12, the scene material inspection, such as plastic, aluminum and so on.
- Q:Who has cracked version of the curtain wall software?
- Designers with the relatively easy Huibao software, but only a little more than 1000 only.
If you have to be cheaper, you can buy a set of 3D3S full version of the Advanced Edition, as if the price of dozens of pieces there. Can do the curtain wall calculation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range