Quick Details of CNBW-3001 Wall Hung Basin
Installation type: fixing to wall back
Characteristic: Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard:ISO9001 KS Certificate
Specifications of CNBW-3001 Wall Hung Basin
Unit N.W: 28kg
Unit G.W: 32kg
Every day we lean over sinks and basins to wash our hands, brush our teeth and look ourselves in the mirror. They are one of the first-and-last-used fixtures of our day, yet many of us never give them a second thought. These sink and basin designs beg to be noticed and in many cases also offer innovative functions
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: 2 cm thickness foam + 5 layer paper carton+packing tape
Delivery Detail:Upon the quantity of order or as customer requested.
Service we can provide
1. Good after sales service: Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time;
2. We have many years of experience
3. Specifications list is available upon your request
4. Welcome to send enquiry,we will reply soon.If you want to know more,pls feel free to contact us.
5. Prompt shipment with professional documents
6. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
7. High quality and competitive price
- Q:How to hand wash hand-made clothing?
- To hand wash, fill a basin with cool to lukewarm water, dissolve your laundry detergent in it (only a small amount, since you're not doing a big load), place the items in the water and squeeze gently to get them thoroughly wet and to get the detergent into the fibers. Let them soak for 10 to 15 minutes. Gently squeeze the water through them a few times. Drain the water and squeeze the items to remove excess water. Do not wring. Rinse in the same way, with clear water, until there is no more detergent coming out of the fibers. Hang to dry. Since the fibers are cotton/polyester, they will be quite sturdy and don't really require hand washing. But because of what the items are (vest, jacket), I would probably have them dry cleaned, in order to get them properly pressed to keep their tailored look.
- Q:How do u hand wash your wool sweaters?
- hand washing sweaters is quite easy. You need a sink or basin large enough for the sweater, cold water and a bit of detergent designed for hand washing or my preferred option: baby shampoo. fill the basin with cold water, add a bit of shampoo or detergent and swish the water to mix the detergent and get a bit of sudsing. immerse the sweater in the basin and swish gently through the water and suds. Let it soak for about ten minutes or so, swish it through again and squeeze some of the suds into areas that might be a bit dirtier. drain the water and squeeze some of the excess water and suds from the sweater. Treat it gently, don't wring out or twist or or do anything that will make the sweater unhappy. Now fill the basin with cold water and rinse the sweater. dump out the water, fill the basin again and rinse again. after two rinses the detergent should be all gone. Don't use fabric softener, it's got oils and waxes that can make wool fibers stick together. After rinsing gently squeeze out some of the excess water and then place sweater between two towels and blot out as much water as you can, again without twisting, wringing or doing anything that will make the sweater wrinkly or unhappy. lay flat to dry near -not on -a source of heat. If you wish you can fluff it up in the dryer on fluff with no heat. I have a large collection of wool clothes, from sweaters to skirts to pants to scarves and this is how care for all my woolens at home. One more tip: store all wools with either sprigs or dry lavender, dried mint leaves or dried rosemary. These herbs all discourage moths and smell a thousand times better than moth balls. Or store wool with blocks of cedar -again cedar is a natural moth repellant that doesn't harm delicate wools.
- Q:Wash basin faucet water hose hose, I removed the end of the connection angle valveis not to remove the faucet
- It is best to remove the faucet. Leading the end of the hose is also twisted in the faucet, counterclockwise screw down on the line. If you do not remove the faucet, change the hose when the bad installation. Hose also bought a little, the copper head.
- Q:Is not the ancient palace princess who used the washbasin you? The The Know what this thing is the Supreme Please talk about the view?
- This pot is called resonant pots.
Ancient utensils, metal. The shape of the basin now. Pelvic floor decorated with fish pattern, called "fish wash"; pelvic floor decoration two dragon, called "dragon wash". This kind of artifacts in the pre-Qin period has been widely used, and can spray the copper fish wash about the Tang Dynasty. Its size is like a washbasin, the bottom is flat, the basin along the left and right have a handle, called the binaural; pot bottom engraved with four carp, fish and fish engraved between the four river parabola. Fish wash the wonderful place is that the hand quickly rhythmically rubbing the basin side ears, the basin will be like the same hit vibration, the basin waves rippling. Friction, can be sprayed water column. When the hands rubbing his ears, resulting in two vibration source, vibration waves spread in the water, interfere with each other, so that the energy superimposed, so the energy of the larger water points, will jump out of the water. This is in line with the principle of physics resonance. Fish washing production, no doubt involves the solid vibration in the liquid transmission and interference problems. Some of our museums have a collection of precious ancient fish.
Basin engraved Datang Wude system, martial arts is Tang Gaozu Li Yuan's reign, look at your pot of pulp processing, obviously not so long, it is estimated to be imitation.
But it is said that in 1986 the United States a body imitation fish washing is not successful, you may be the pot of the Qing Dynasty. Because the time passed down the fish washed a lot
- Q:Why bathroom wash basin for a long time, glazed yellow, fade?
- Good quality washbasin no matter how long will be white as ever.
The quality of the washbasin is not very good, may not be all porcelain, the density is not high, dirt will penetrate, a long time will be off porcelain.
- Q:Bathroom wash basin counter pvc plate ok
- PVC is much stronger than the average sheet, waterproof is also good, of course, to do the best PVC or the letter of the brand, I can not recommend the brand, you can check the Internet more
- Q:a good method for washing dishes by hand?
- Do you have a 2 basin sink or a single basin? If you just have a single basin, that's a pain in the rear.. I just run the water on a slight trickle and wash and rinse each dish before putting it into a dish rack with tray to dry.. I have a dish brush that I squirt some soap on every couple dishes.. If you have a two basin sink and both are full, then I wash the dishes in one basin first. When that one is empty, I fill it about half full with warm soapy water. Then I wash the dishes while they're in that sink and once they are all scrubbed I rinse them all with the water on a slight trickle.. It is much much easier though to just keep up with the dishes.. Now I try to just wash them when I have a few rather then waiting for the whole sink to be full. I use a large stainless salad bowl as a mini wash basin so I don't waste too much water..
- Q:How to install the washbasin faucet hose
- First, remove the whole copper fixed base.
Second, the nut from the threaded tube counterclockwise rotation down.
Three, hose worn yellow wrench, nut, thread tube, silicone pad.
Four, between the hose through the need to install the vessel (sink, basin, etc.). Note: the silicone pad in the vessel on both sides of the installation of a piece, and finally tighten the fixation can be more stable.
5, the hose of the small head, hand screw into the faucet, screwed to the screw can not move, without the help of other tools to die.
6, the threaded tube screwed into the lower side of the container, the top of the container on the silicone pad at this time can be placed on the lower side of the faucet.
7, nuts fixed faucet, the nut can be tightened, the installation is complete.
- Q:what is a basin? and a few more Question's. Please read and try too anwer my question thank you!!?
- somewhat relies upon on the guy i'm attempting to seduce and the place we take place to be. this question sucks because of the fact there r a lot of a thank you to seduce somebody and that i'll get suggested for e book writing if I checklist all of them.
- Q:Living on the balcony wash basin wash wash right?
- It is best not to do so, one to wet two easy to breed bacteria hope to adopt
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average