Order On-line Tracking
1. Adoptive Standard for High performance DI wafer butterfly valve with PTFE seat:
1.Valve Design:MSS SP-67/Class 150 for Casting steel,API609+ANSI B16.1 for DI/CI
2.Flange:ANSI B 16.1 Class 125,DIN250 1 PN10/16,BS4504 PN10/16
3.Face to face:BS EN558-1,the length in BS EN558-1 is the same in DIN3202/API609/MSS SP-67:2002
4.Pressure test conform to API598
2. Features of High performance CI/DI wafer butterfly valve with PTFE seat:
(1) Small in size and light in weight and maintenance. It can be mounted wherever needed.
(2) Simple, compact structure, quick 90 degree on-off operation.
(3) Disc has two-way bearing, perfect seal, without leakage under the pressure test.
(4) Flow curve tending to straight-line. Excellent regulation performance.
(5) Various kinds of materials, applicable to different medium.
(6) Strong wash and brush resistance and can fit to bad working condition.
(7) Center plate structure, small torque of open and close.
(8) Long service life. Standing the test of ten thousands opening and closing operation.
(9) Can be used in cutting off and regulation medium.
3. Images of DI wafer butterfly valve
4. Specificationes of DI wafer butterfly valve
1. What is manual wafer butterfly valve?
Wafer style is the more common of the two and is less expensive than the lug style. The wafer style butterfly valve is just about the standard. It ís so common that no one even bothers to use the word "wafer" when ordering a butterfly valve. It is taken for granted that if a butterfly valve is ordered, a wafer style will be received.
2. How about the Installation of the Wafer Style Butterfly Valve?
Butterfly valves are installed by inserting the valve between two flanges using bolts or studs and nuts to hold it all together. This type of installation, of course, makes it impossible to disconnect just one side of the piping system from the valve. That benefit is received using the lug style valve.
3. What is the working principle of manual wafer butterfly valve?
A butterfly valve is from a family of valves called quarter-turn valves. In operation, the valve is fully open or closed when the disc is rotated a quarter turn. The "butterfly" is a metal disc mounted on a rod. When the valve is closed, the disc is turned so that it completely blocks off the passageway. When the valve is fully open, the disc is rotated a quarter turn so that it allows an almost unrestricted passage of the fluid. The valve may also be opened incrementally to throttle flow.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|