Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Application:oilfield, well logging, oil exploration
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Iron pan, wooden tray or according to customer's requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after payment.|
logging cable in oilfields
a. Quick delivery
b. Competitive price with high quality
c. Expert in cable and wire
3-conductor F46 (Fluoroplastics) insulated double-deck galvanized steel wire armored heat resistance well logging cable in oilfields
1. Product Standard
The product is manufactured according to the standard of SY/T6600-2004
The product is applicable to all types of oil and gas well logging, perforation, coring and paraffin oil wells, viscosity, pour point and so on. It’s such kind of oil field exploration armored steel cable which could bear all the above mentioned mechanical load.
3. Operating Characteristics
a. The lowest temperature that cable could work should not be lower than-30°C.
b. Max temperature is 232°C for short period (2h maximum duration each time).
c. Minimum bending radius is 30 times of cable diameter.
Number and Size of Wires:
Average Wire Breaking Strength:
11.80 mm ±0.10 mm
Cable Weight In Air:
Temperature Rating :
Cable Breaking Strength:
Minimum Sheave Diameter:
Cable Stretch Coefficient:
DC Resistance @ 20°C
Cap Typical @ 1 KHz
l Cables are armored with special galvanized improved plow steel wires or special alloy wires.
l All armor wires are preformed during the manufacturing process.
l The temperature rating assumes a normal gradient for both temperature and weight.
l All values shown are normal or typical values.
l During the manufacturing process a strict quality control program is enforced. Each cable is given a complete electrical and mechanical test to confirm that it meets or exceeds catalog specification.
- Q:Automotive off road lights wiring?
- For okorder.com/... Wiring gauge always specifies the diameter of the WIRING not the insulation, since the insulation thickness can vary. You would have to strip the wire and measure the bare wire with a gauge. You can also look at the printing on the insulation for the gauge. Look for something like AWG 14 etc. You can buy a standalone headlight harness that contains the relay and wiring for aftermarket lights. I would recommend running both positive and negative wires all the way to the battery for maximum current.
- Q:outdoor underground wiring for a flagpole spotlight?
- UF cable 12/2. Get a spade shovel and dig it under ground 12 if it isnt under a driveway(column 4 of table 300.5 of the NEC). The only protection you need for this wire is 12 of dirt and pipe where it comes out of the ground. You will have to use pipe on the side of your house and between the ground and light fixture with schedule 80 PVC or other rigid conduit. Remember before you dig to get a ONE CALL or diggers hotline to check for other buried cables/pipes. They can also tell you how deep the wire is if one is in the area of work.
- Q:Which wire goes with which wire on the other side? (Foto)?
- Got a meter? On the output side Wht/Grn = ground Brown = 'Hot' (230 V.) Blue = Neutral Test out what you've got in the French outlet box.
- Q:Power wire??
- I would recommend against it. Power wire for car audio is made up of strands where the stuff from home depot is solid. Stranded wire is easier to bend and causes less resistance when it is. Also car audio wire has a coating to protect it from the elements such as heat, where home wire does not hold up as well. Keep in mind that because one is stranded and the other is solid the gauge size is different.
- Q:Can I solder wrapping wires?
- except you're honestly helpful that the solder is lead unfastened, do no longer use it. Plumbing solder is ordinarily lead unfastened yet electric and sturdy sheet metallic solder pick no longer be. and that i'm uncertain how mind-blowing tin, the different important element of solder, is in terms of leaving black marks on the floor even however somewhat risk-free.
- Q:re wiring a lamp question?
- Should not be major problem as long as it is just the lamp itself you are wiring as all grounds should be separate of the device itself ac current should in general for safety sake be regarded as hot on both sides. To many times i have seen white used as a hot leg in wiring three way switches
- Q:Physics - Current Carrying Wires?
- Once you find the direction you then need to find the magnitude of each B-field. You can do this using the equation: B=( μ x I)/(2 x π x r) where μ= 4π x 10^-7.With this you will be able to find each B-field. Once you have this information, you can then find the force exerted from each wire with the equation F=I x L(Length) x B. I'm sure there are other methods of solving, but this is the way I would go. Hope this helps.
- Q:how to wire the alternator for a 77 mustang
- the big black wire is you charging wire should go in the battery side of the starter relay the STA post in the alternator goes to terminal S on the voltage regulator the FLD post goes to terminal F on the voltage regulator and there might be a ground wire next to the FLD post on the voltage regulator wire A+ goes to the battery side of the starter relay and wire I goes to the charging indicator light I'm not sure were the voltage regulator is in a mustang but its a square metal box i think it might be on the radiator support or inner finder
- Q:Yamaha system speaker wire?
- A ordinary websearch ability that the 4066 is a type no longer bought interior the U. S.. One website that had it quotes in Euros, and yet another became into in New Zealand. finding on the returned panel of the old 071, it appears that evidently it extremely is subwoofer linked to it using the comparable type of speaker wires that the different audio equipment use. yet, maximum separate receivers do no longer use that type of subwoofer connection. It additionally feels like the 071's sub is a passive sub, mutually as maximum receivers require the sub to be a powered type. So, it extremely is not going which you would be waiting to apply the 071's sub on a greater constructive receiver. The 4065 won't have the capacity to run a speaker cord linked subwoofer. specific, the Yamaha is a far greater constructive receiver. It only is smart that a receiver that expenses better than a receiver with six (inexpensive) audio equipment equipment could be the greater constructive type. The 4065 is a much better type than the 375, for this reason it expenses greater. Loudness is a mix of the means (including sparkling, no longer distorted means) of a receiver, *plus* the standard and sensitivity of the audio equipment. whilst going to be a greater constructive receiver, you will possibly no longer get plenty make the main of it till you apart from mght develop your audio equipment. it extremely is comparable to having an old tube television, and shifting from DVD to BluRay; on the old television, there'll never be plenty distinction seen, by way of bounds on the old television.
- Q:Logitech Z-5500 Speaker Wires?
- Hey there, That is unfortunate and I am quite sure that catfood is cheaper than speak cables these days. What you are looking for is standard speaker cables found in most sorted retailers. Try your local supermarket or electronics store.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range