Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Application:oilfield, well logging, oil exploration
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Iron pan, wooden tray or according to customer's requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after payment.|
logging cable in oilfields
a. Quick delivery
b. Competitive price with high quality
c. Expert in cable and wire
3-conductor F46 (Fluoroplastics) insulated double-deck galvanized steel wire armored heat resistance well logging cable in oilfields
1. Product Standard
The product is manufactured according to the standard of SY/T6600-2004
The product is applicable to all types of oil and gas well logging, perforation, coring and paraffin oil wells, viscosity, pour point and so on. It’s such kind of oil field exploration armored steel cable which could bear all the above mentioned mechanical load.
3. Operating Characteristics
a. The lowest temperature that cable could work should not be lower than-30°C.
b. Max temperature is 232°C for short period (2h maximum duration each time).
c. Minimum bending radius is 30 times of cable diameter.
Number and Size of Wires:
Average Wire Breaking Strength:
11.80 mm ±0.10 mm
Cable Weight In Air:
Temperature Rating :
Cable Breaking Strength:
Minimum Sheave Diameter:
Cable Stretch Coefficient:
DC Resistance @ 20°C
Cap Typical @ 1 KHz
l Cables are armored with special galvanized improved plow steel wires or special alloy wires.
l All armor wires are preformed during the manufacturing process.
l The temperature rating assumes a normal gradient for both temperature and weight.
l All values shown are normal or typical values.
l During the manufacturing process a strict quality control program is enforced. Each cable is given a complete electrical and mechanical test to confirm that it meets or exceeds catalog specification.
- Q:Wiring in my house is different?
- The wire that was attached to the mount is your ground. (It should be thicker than the one from the fixture. - Use a 'wirenut' to make the connection.) The White wires will be your 'Neutrals'- 'White' from your new fixture. For the 'Black' from the fixture, use the same wire that was connected to the old fixtures 'black'. If you didn't keep track of which is which, then you are now 'in over your head'. Get experienced help before you cause damage or hurt yourself.
- Q:hook up wire?
- Hookup wire is a term usually reserved for wire sizes smaller than 16 AWG, usually single strand conductor. It is generally used in applications where current-carrying capacity is not of prime importance. Breadboarding is one of these applications, but usually uses 22AWG or smaller wire.
- Q:Older ceiling fan wiring?
- If you look closely you will probably find the green wire in the ceiling is only attached to the junction box, connect all green and bare wires together, whites together and blacks and reds together, I'm sorry to tell you that you do not have enough wires present to control the fan and light separately, which is why they have chains, and you will have to use them. It sounds like the installation you have may allow the use of X10 modules for independent switching if it is needed. Be aware, your ceiling j-box may not be UL an NEC approved for fan installation. Ground wires are allowed to be either green or bare, and fixture ground wires are not required by ul to be copper, and all grounds should be attached together.
- Q:Okay to leave ground wire bare?
- Ground wires are typically bare. Just be sure as you put the wires and light back in the box that the ground wire is not near the connector with the black wire. The black one is the one that bites !
- Q:Cheap Amp wiring kit?
- NO, you need to buy thicker wire because electricity follows the path of least resistance which means if one of the wires is 1/8 of an inch longer than the other, that is the wire the most electricity will flow through, as far as the speaker wire it wont make a difference unless it is thicker than what you already have installed (its very hard to tell the difference in sound quality even with very high quality speakers
- Q:10 amp breakers can I use 12 gauge wire?
- YES ... always use 12gauge with a ground ; 10ga or 8ga is for 220volts .... you should use a 20amp breaker for light switches and a 30amp breaker for the wall plugs ... so as you know [[ to help you understand more about electrics --- the ele
- Q:Honda Accord 1999 speaker wire?
- The one with stripe is negative.
- Q:Help with car amplifier wiring?
- 3000w amps are rare and expensive. Is that peak power or rms? Can you provide the brand/model? If it's ACTUALLY 3000w rms you need a high output electrical system with a custom alternator and probably a 2nd battery, and at a MINIMUM you need a GOOD quality 1/0 awg wiring kit. On the other hand - if this is 3000w peak the actual power (rms) could be as low as a few hundred watts. Amps this size will run w/o a problem with most stock electrical systems. A good 4 awg wiring kit would probably be more than adequate. Many lower level brands use bogus peak ratings to make their equipment appear to be more powerful than it actually is. Wiring is based simply on the thickness of the copper. Some of the cheap brands are less than honest about the size of their wiring. They get around advertising regulations by only using the word gage or gauge, not the wire standard AWG. If the wire you use is too small it will have excessive voltage drop so the amp will not be able to produce the power it would otherwise. More importantly, in extreme cases if the wire isn't fused properly it can get hot, melt the insulation off and become a fire hazard.
- Q:Bonsai trunk able to grow while it is wired?
- Wire it, let it grow a bit. Then, as necessary, undo the wire, then rewire it to fit the new size. An alternative is to append weights, or tie strings to other objects or parts of the plant instead of wiring a whole branch.
- Q:Running too small power/ground wires?
- Using smaller wires will cause your wire to heat . As the wire gets hot conductivity decreases giving less current to the amp. It seems like you are spending some money for the equipment i would use a 4 gauge to protect your investment. I have seen people car catching fire because of bad audio wiring
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range