Sealed Type: Sealed
Maintenance Type: Free
Weight: 9 kg
Nominal Capacity: 25AH
Packaging & Delivery
Long discharge life
Safty valve regulated system
Deep discharge recovery
Wide operating temperature range
Sealed construction and complete maintenance free, and no need to replenish water. No leakage and battery explosion under normal working condition.
Total environment-friendly. More than twenty years marketing history.
High capacity. Up to 110% of the rated capacity.
Long service life: 6G series up to 5-8 years, GFM series up to 15 years.
Outstanding leak tightness, up to 99.99%
Operating temperature range: -40~+65C
- Q:Is the UPS power supply own?
- According to the law of conservation of energy, it is impossible to no electricity.
- Q:Ups power can not external socket?
- UPS has its own load power, do not over the line, or not bring up.
- Q:What is the power UPS power supply? What is the difference between it and conventional UPS power supply?
- UPS devices are usually protected against excessive voltage and low voltage.
- Q:Online power ups on the line power does not light how to do
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter and other modules to convert DC power into the main system equipment The Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:What is the main purpose of using UPS power supply?
- To avoid power failure due to uncertainties, resulting in hardware damage, and data loss.
- Q:The difference between starting the battery and the battery for uninterruptible power supply
- Lithium-ion battery / lead-acid battery / nickel-metal hydride, battery-borne, battery-mounted, lighting, ignition (abbreviated as SLI) and power supply (SLIG abbreviated as SLIG in the 1980s) Nickel - cadmium batteries. Generally refers to the car battery (automobile battery), or call the car to start the battery. More than the rated capacity of the rated battery C about 36 ~ 210A · h, forming a series, the specific energy of 35 ~ 45W · h / kg (according to 20h discharge rate of energy). Can discharge several times the discharge rate of C discharge.
Uninterruptible power supply battery: the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter circuit modules such as direct current into the mains of the system equipment. Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:UPS power supply is mainly used in what areas
- The need to purchase UPS is a key equipment after the power failure will cause serious losses of enterprises or individuals, for our company, the customer has the following categories:
1. Military: military aircraft, spacecraft, servers, radar and other fixed equipment and ships, tanks and other mobile devices
2. Communication industry: such as mobile, China Unicom, telecommunications, etc., their servers and communication stations to ensure that all-weather work, can not receive the impact of the power grid, we rarely appear to call out because of this.
3. Banking: such as ATMs, servers and so on.
4. supermarkets, gold shops and other shops: If there is no backup power, if the sudden power failure at night, it will inevitably occur robbery.
5. Data center
6. Industry: To ensure the stability of the plant operation, we must ensure that the factory equipment is operating normally, this part of the UPS to the end of the main.
7. Personal PC: At present this part mainly in the low-end UPS-based.
8. Laboratory or high-precision equipment: some high-end equipment as long as the sudden power failure will be damaged, great loss, so equipped with UPS is necessary.
- Q:Technical indicators
- What is it?
UPS is an uninterruptible power supply (Uninterruptible Power Supply) in English abbreviation, is able to provide a sustained, stable, uninterrupted power supply of important external equipment.
In principle, UPS is a set of digital and analog circuits, automatic control inverter and maintenance-free storage devices in one of the power electronic equipment;
Functionally speaking, UPS can be abnormal in the mains, the effective purification of electricity; can also be a sudden interruption in the city power for a certain period of time to the computer and other equipment power supply, so you can have plenty of time to cope with;
From the use of information society, UPS is widely used in information collection, transmission, processing, storage to the application of all aspects, the importance of information applications with the increasing importance of increasing.
- Q:What is the meaning of Ups in a computer room?
- UPS is the "uninterruptible power supply", is the English "Uninterruptible Power Supply" abbreviation, it can protect the computer system after the power failure to continue working for some time so that users can save the emergency, so that you will not cause work or loss due to power outages data.
- Q:Ups in the power of three into the three out of the DC voltage is how much
- Three into the three machines to see what brand what series, each brand is not a series of three or three machine voltage is not the same, so you want to know about the specific brand model. I know there are 384V, plus or minus 240,348 and so on.
Our products have passed relevant certificates. ISO9001, ISO14001, CE,CCC, and intellectual property certificates.We have 56 members in R&D department. For the markets' need, Every month there will be new models developed. Innovation is our development direction and business policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||50.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Central America
20.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;SA8000;OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range