Order On-line Tracking
Vokes® NPS (Nanoporous insulation felt)
Vokes® NPS is an evacuated micro porous thermal
insulating panel with excellent insulating properties.
The core material
of Vokes® NPS is fumed Silica board and
noncombustible. It is sealed into a high gas barrier film
Vokes® NPS is specially developed for insulation
applications where not much space is available but a
high thermal resistance is necessary. Mainly used in
high-temperature insulation Mainly used in hightemperature
Vokes® NPS is a successful insulation element in the following areas:
• Industrial equipment insulation
• High temperature boiler insulation
• Thermal packaging (Medicine transport boxes, etc.)
• Appliance (Water boiler, etc.)
• Automotive (train, ship, air plains, etc.)
• Insulation : Long-term application temperature reached -120℃-1200℃. Insulation at normal
temperature for 3-5 times the performance of traditional materials. Stable thermal conductivity at high
temperatures, Temperature at 300 ℃ insulation performance is 4-8 times that of traditional materials.
• Drastically reduced insulation thickness
• Thermal resistance ：Particles constituting unit having a three-dimensional network structure,
will form many nanoporosity avoid sintering deformation.
• All purpose VIP with a long service life
•Corrosion resistant ：Products made of an inorganic material, no soluble chloride ions, No
corrosion on equipment, pipe grassroots.
• Soundproofing/Seismic Performance ：Acoustic noise reduction, buffer shock.
• Waterproof ：Product nanoparticles themselves with super hydrophobic properties.
Surface color whiter
Rectangular shape (without protruding
Thermal conductivity （Surface
cold crushing strength
(Compression 20%) ≥0.40MPa
permanent change in dimension on heating
Standard dimension (L x W)(mm) 250x600/500x600/1200x600
• 0 to 500 mm ±2 mm
Thickness tolerance ± 1 mm
Service life : extrapolated, depending on application up to 50.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|