Description of Viscose Staple Fiber:
Viscose Staple Fiber (VSF), a natural, bio-degradable fiber with characteristics somewhat similar to cotton is obtained from wood pulp or cotton pulp. As an extremely versatile and easily blendable fiber, VSF is widely used in apparels, home textiles, dress material, knitted wear and non-woven applications. Our 100% viscose staple fiber is available in bright, semi-extinction, high white, high strength short as well as various lengths.
Material: 100% Viscose
Fiber Type: Staple
Feature: Flame Retardant, Anti-Bacteria, Other Use: Spinning, Weaving
Place of Origin: Shanghai China (Mainland)
1) 1.33dtex(1.2D) x 32mm
2) 1.33dtex(1.2D) x 38mm
3) 1.56dtex(1.4D) x 38mm
4) 1.67dtex(1.5D) x 38mm
5) 2.22dtex(2D) x 38mm
6) 2.22dtex(2D) x 51mm
7) 2.78dtex(2.5D) x 51mm
8) 2.78dtex(2.5D) x 62mm
9) 3.3 ~ 5.6dtex (3 ~ 5D)
- Q:What are fiber tapes?
- Fiber tape has a strong breaking strength, excellent wear resistance and moisture resistance, unique pressure-sensitive adhesive layer has excellent lasting adhesive force and special performance, can meet a variety of different uses.
- Q:Can polyester fabric come into direct contact with the skin?
- First of all, say yes. If not, then it's not fabric.
- Q:What are the main ingredients of synthetic fibers, man-made fibers, and carbon fibers?
- Synthetic fiber (synthetics) is a kind of chemical fiber, chemical fiber is referred to as synthetic polymer compounds as raw materials for synthetic fiber. The organic compounds to the small molecule as raw materials by polyaddition reaction or condensation polymerization of linear organic polymers, such as acrylic, polyester and polyamide fiber from. We can see that the classification of viscose rayon, acetate rayon, cuprammonium, Tencel, modal, which are based on natural cellulose fibers (bark, paper pulp, waste cotton) as raw material, melt spinning, yarn manufacturing, are man-made fibers. In essence, rayon is not very different from cotton in its chemical composition.
- Q:What are the features of bamboo fiber towels?
- Cotton towel itself does not have antibacterial, mildew, taste, function, the reason is sticky, bacteria multiply in the towel on the results. And bamboo fiber towel why does not appear this phenomenon, mainly because it has antibacterial, antibacterial function, bacteria on it can not reproduce, and even can not survive. Therefore, bamboo fiber towels, even in a warm and humid environment, are not moldy, unchanged and non sticky.
- Q:Polyester is chemical fiber?
- Fiber can be divided into: natural fiber, chemical fiber.Natural fiber is divided into: plant fiber, animal fiber.There are many kinds of plant fiber: cotton, hemp, soybean, and so on.Animal fiber is divided into: wool, rabbit hair, camel hair and so on.Chemical fiber: polyester, nylon, acrylic fiber, polypropylene fiber and so on.Therefore, polyester fiber belongs to chemical fiber, referred to as chemical fiber. Chemical fiber cotton is a commonly known as, as filling material, instead of cotton, breathable good, washable, so called "chemical fiber cotton". The essence is the chemical fiber.
- Q:What are the uses of nanofiber filaments?
- Nano textile materials with small size effect, its internal unique surface effect, with the mechanics, different from the conventional textile materials, thermal, optical and magnetic properties of biological activity, so that the new functional nano textile materials with textile products.
- Q:What are the clothes made of chemical fiber?
- PP: like the appearance of Mao Rong silk or cotton, waxy feel and luster, elasticity and resilience is generally not easy to wrinkle the proportion of small, light, comfortable clothing Xinghao, faster transfer of sweat to keep skin comfort, strength wear resistance are good durable, not high temperature.Spandex: with good elasticity, also known as elastic fiber, also known as Lycra, good elasticity, smooth feel, moisture absorption, small, good weather resistance and chemical resistance, machine washable, poor heat resistance.Vinylon fabric: look and feel like cotton, poor elasticity, good wet density and small thermal conductivity, wear light and warm, good wear resistance strength is strong and durable, excellent chemical resistance, fluorescent properties.
- Q:The difference between high elastic carbon fiber and high rigidity carbon fiber bat
- There are two main components of a racket. One is carbon fiber, and the other is resin. From this point of view, there is no difference.The difference between rigidity and elasticity lies in the difference in resin and the way in which fibers are arranged when carbon fibers are added
- Q:What are the basic features of polyester fiber?
- Heat resistant polyester is made by melt spinning, and the formed fiber can be melted and heated again. It belongs to thermoplastic fiber. The melting point of polyester fiber is relatively high, but its specific heat, air and thermal conductivity are smaller. Therefore, the heat resistance and heat insulation of polyester fiber are higher. It's the best synthetic fiber. 4. polyester surface smooth, internal molecules arranged closely. Polyester fabric. The heat resistance of synthetic fabric is best, with thermoplastic, making pleated skirt, pleated long. At the same time, the polyester fabric melt resistance is poor, in ash, Mars is easy to form holes. Therefore, when you wear, you should try to avoid cigarette butts, sparks and other contacts.
- Q:Jade LeBron amplification check: what is the meaning of ah granular fiber structure
- Jade LeBron enlarge inspection usually has three kinds of test results: granular column fiber structure, granular and fiber structure, fiber weaving structure. The crystals of jadeite jade are the most granular, granular, fibrous and interwoven structures, which are the most important items for observing the physical composition of jadeite.
Our factory is equipped with 4 Advanced Production Lines, with an Annual Capacity of 50,000MT.Our company mainly produces two series polyester staple fibres including common small chemical fibre series and special textile middle chemical fibre, of which the specification includes 1.4D,1.5D,2D,3D,6D,7D,8D,10D,15D and etc., the length varies from 32MM to 102MM, and the color includes raw white, bright white, optical white, common black and optical black. We also can produce all kinds of colored polyester staple fibre according to the sample of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average