Specifications of vinyl tiles:
3.100% Water Proof
Product Fast Details:
3.Wear layer: 0.07mm-1.0mm
4. Surface texture :Leather, BP, Smooth Wood, Registered Embossed Surface.
5. Surface treatment Uv/Pu coating & Beveled Edge available.
6. Backing Dry backing & self-stick
7.Packing: carton and pallet
8.Weight : 3.8kg/sqm for 2.0mm
4.8kg/sqm for 2.5mm
5.6kg/sqm for 3.0mm
1, The floor price of options over large areas, suitable for all levels of the people to choose
2, For a wide range of using
3, Stain, acid reduction is good, maintenance-free
4, Flexible, non-slip ,performance is good
5, Wearable, antibacterial, not moth-eaten, moldy
6, Dimensional stability is good, not affected by temperature and humidity affect the deformation of
7, Safety, environmental protection and does not contain formaldehyde
8, Noise noise reduction, Jiaogan comfort
9, Color, pattern rich, fully meet the individual design needs
10, Fire performance, B1 Level
11, Light weight, reduce the building load
- Q:What is the home improvement PVC plastic floor
- Thickness. The thickness of the PVC floor is mainly determined by two aspects, that is, the thickness of the bottom layer and the thickness of the wear-resistant layer. Currently on the market more common material layer thickness: 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 5.0mm these five kinds, and the wear layer thickness is 0.1mm, 0.12mm, 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.5mm, etc.. In principle, the thicker the floor, the longer the service life, of course, the higher the price. Many consumers in the purchase of plastic floor when there is a big mistake, just look at the price does not ask the thickness, so businesses tend to take the thinnest products sold to consumers. Consumers should look for a professional business PVC flooring to buy.
- Q:Wood floors and wood floors in the outdoor anticorrosion materials?
- Wood floor is a new type of environment-friendly wood plastic composite products, in the production process of medium and high density fiberboard in guaiacol, recycled plastic granulator made by adding wood plastic composites, then the extrusion group made of wood.
- Q:Shop: composite floor below the moisture with plastic mold moisture do?
- Composite floor installation suspension installation: the first is the glue. The quality of the glue determines the quality of the floor, but also directly related to the length of service life.
- Q:The advantages of plastic floor tile
- Plastic floor is another name for PVC flooring. The main component of PVC material, PVC floor can be made into two kinds, one is homogeneous, is from the bottom to the pattern material is the same. There is a composite type, is the top layer is a pure PVC transparent layer, the following with the printing layer and foam layer. "Plastic floor" refers to the use of polyvinyl chloride materials production floor. PVC floor is widely used in all aspects of home and business because of its rich color and variety of colors.
- Q:Water general plastic floor glue harmful to the human body
- The production process of domestic PVC sheet flooring is not mature, the compound PVC sheet flooring is a multilayer structure, domestic PVC manufacturers mostly use sheet flooring glue adhesive, in addition PVC production technology is not mature, especially in the use of additives, so the domestic PVC sheet flooring contain serious odor, the smell of formaldehyde gas
- Q:What is the plastic floor, what is the plastic floor
- Plastic floor according to its material can be divided into hard, semi hard and soft (elastic) three. The floor is soft roll, hard floor for bulk. In twentieth Century, China mainly produces semi hard flooring, foreign production of elastic floor.
- Q:How to deal with the plastic foam on the floor?
- After that, to maintain a season or half a year on it. Do not use solid wax unless the floor has been badly worn. General solid wax suitable for more than five years of solid wood flooring, but once is enough, usually the use of wood oil. Strengthen the wood floor maintenance rules and cleaning methods to strengthen the maintenance of the wood floor is relatively simple, usually only need to do a half dry mop wipe, try to avoid moisture and too sharp, too hot items on the floor damage
- Q:What is a plastic floor?
- Plastic floor is another name for a PVC floor, mainly composed of PVC material, PVC floor can be made into two kinds, one is homogeneous, is from the bottom to the pattern material is the same. There is a kind of compound, is the top layer is a pure PVC transparent layer, the following with the printing layer and the foam layer, plastic floor refers to the use of PVC material production floor
- Q:What is the difference between plastic and rubber floors? Advantages and disadvantages?
- For example: everyone should know the plastic track of the outdoor stadium. But at present the domestic "plastic floor" is completely the opposite of the word, we often refer to the "plastic floor" refers to the use of indoor PVC floor. Rubber flooring is made of natural rubber, synthetic rubber and other components of polymer materials made of floor. Natural rubber is a rubber tree that is grown from a rubber tree. SBR, high benzene, butadiene rubber is synthetic rubber, oil products
- Q:How to clean plastic suspended floor
- For example, plastic floor, plastic, plastic basketball court and plastic runway. Plastic floor itself has a long service life
We are a centralized production, design, selling company which professional in PVC tiles. And is one of the ealiest companies who introduced the advanced production lines for PVC tiles in China. The company found in 2002, with superior quality and ever-renewing designs, it has entered the international market successfully. And now it has a lot of customers mainly in European countries
and North American countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Europe; North America; South Amercia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||80% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range