Order On-line Tracking
1.Description of Villa :
1.Light steel structure villa provide larger space for sharing and enhance function distribution that it can be flexibly separated according to specific needs.
2. It can be built on hilly places, in forests and on frozen earth
3. It only as much 1/4 of concrete structure, which can greatly reduces the cost in initial phase.
4. The construction is very quick, about 1/3 than traditional ones. All components are produced in the factory and install on site.
5. More safer. It is known that light steel structure villa has at least two times shock resistance as much as those of ordinary structure and it can resist 70m/s hurricane.
6. More energy saving and comfortable. The energy-saving wall of light steel structure warehouse has breathing functions that can adjust indoor humidity and have sound insulation ability. The heat insulation, dampness prevention of the wall ad roof structure of light steel structure warehouse are fully considered in the design that are warm in winter and cool in summer, and can save energy.
2.Feature of Villa :
1. Main steel frame: galvanized steel or powder coated steel work, firm and durable.
2. Main material of the wall & roof: EPS, PU or Rock Wool with 0.5mm color steel, light and strong, water proof, moisture proof and heat resistance.
3. The house can resist different weather, such as typhoon, heavy rain and earthquake.
4.Almost dry construction, the assemble of light steel villa do not need much water, which is more environmental friendly than building the concrete building. More fit to the eco trend.
5.Water pipe and wires can be fixed and hidden into the sandwich panel which is nice looking.
6. Different design and decoration. The floor and wall can be decorated by different material according to the customer‘s demand.
7.Wide-range in application, it can be widely used as Villa, vacation village, low-rise residence, hotel, Civil or Commercial Building.
3. Villa Images:
4.Specifications of the Villa:
1. The main frame (columns and beams) is made of welded H-style steel or hot rolled steel H section. steel materials: Q345 & Q235;
2. The columns are connected with the foundation by pre-embedding anchor bolt.
3. The beams and columns, beams and beams are connected with high strength bolts.
4. The envelop construction net is made of cold form C-style purlins.
5. Bracing System: Square Hollow Section and Circular Hollow Section;
6. Surface Treatment: Rust-proof Painting with 2-4 Layers;
7. Span: The max span is 50m between supporting bases.
1. Q: How much is this house?
A: Please provide with your house drawing and project location, because different design, different location effect the house materials quantity and steel structure program.
2. Q: Do you do the turnkey project?
A: Sorry, we suggest customer to deal with the foundation and installation works by self, because local conditions and project details are well knowb by customers, not us. We can send the engineer to help.
3. Q: How long will your house stay for use?
A: Our light steel prefab house can be used for about 70 years.
4. Q: How long is the erection time of one house?
A: for example one set of 200sqm house, 8 workers will install it within 45 days.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|