Vietnam Handmade Cement Tile
Water Absorption: <= 7%
Weight: 1200gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity: 1.200N min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Technical Specifications and Technological Parameters
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
Our capacity: 5,000m2 per month equally to 8 containers 20ft per month.
- Q:how do you calculate cement into yards?
- Your cement company (provider) can help a great deal here. There are different consistencies of concrete, talk to the them and follow their recommendations.
- Q:Whats the difference between masonry cement and mortar? If you mix portland cement with sand does it become masonry cement or mortar?
- CEMEX’s Type N Masonry Cement, Type S Masonry Cement and Type M Masonry Cement are specially formulated and manufactured to produce masonry mortar. The masonry mortar is often used in brick, concrete block and stone masonry construction; also used to produce stone plaster.
- Q:What are the ingredients in Rubber cement?
- Rubber Cement Ingredients
- Q:Using rubber cement for frisket?
- No. That is, yes, you can use it, and it may not rip top quality papers. But rubber cement is a very bad choice if you want your art to last. It is harmful to cheaper papers and to all work over time. That's why Frisket, and other fine art masking fluids were developed. So if you care about the long-term preservation of your art, do not use rubber cement. For student quality work, or something you plan to toss once you're finished, fine.
- Q:a concrete ix requires 3 parts sand and 5 parts cement.how many pounds of cement are needed for 75 pounds of?
- Cement : sand = 5 : 3 So 3 parts = 75 pounds So 1 part = 25 pounds Thus cement needed = 5 parts = 125 pounds
- Q:What is the significance of silicon dioxide in portland cement?
- Allow me to qualify my answer first. When mixing cement water, in the process and as it dries hardens, air pockets tend to form inside the concrete. Air pockets are like those holes that are inside the cheese we see when we cut it. Concretes could also tend to form air pockets as it dries up firms up. Those air pockets could WEAKEN the concrete, because of the spaces inside. Now, the function of silicon dioxide is it minimize those air pockets tends to make concrete stronger.
- Q:The Now building materials business to do it, including what aspects?
- To see what side, if it is a real estate developed areas, it is very good to do
- Q:Which way is better to install steel posts for a fence, pounding them in or cementing?
- id go with the cement.. if it wasnt too expensive. if you were using t-posts for barbed wire id pound them in.
- Q:Is contact cement flammable when dry?
- It will burn but not flash like new cement. The most flammable perts of the cement evaporate quickly.
- Q:temporary dental cement that burn my tongue?
- Many temporary cements contain eugenol (clove oil) - which gives a tingling or slight burning sensation when in contact with skin. I have never seen it cause a burn mark though The most popular brand in the UK is Temp Bond
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average