Vietnam Handmade Cement Tile
Water Absorption: <= 7%
Weight: 1200gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity: 1.200N min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Technical Specifications and Technological Parameters
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
Our capacity: 5,000m2 per month equally to 8 containers 20ft per month.
- Q:Too much water in cement?
- it will crumble, there's a fine line the level-quikor whatever brand, should be mixed to resemble a pancake batter like consistency, it finds its own level.
- Q:what are effect of cement industry on environment?
- it wont be long that we will put so much cement down that we will throw the earth off its axes and you wont have to ask these silly q anymore anyways so why bother
- Q:where can i buy refractory cement mix?
- Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, Ace, True Value.
- Q:how do you prepare cement with exposed aggregates?
- After the cement has dried slightly you wash and scrub off the top layer of cement to expose the aggregate. Timing is very important too soon and you wash out pits and too late will not wash off anything. If you have never done it you should get someone that has to teach you how.
- Q:I want to do building business business sand cement stones. The (Need to add) What equipment needs to invest about how many predecessors advice about how business can do well.
- Transport equipment, loading equipment, operating space, inventory. Forklift, of course, is a falconating charcoal ghosts and gambling ghosts and ghetto ghosts you know how to make it!
- Q:How to dissolve hardened cement in a plastic/ PVC pipe?
- Acid will 'eat' cement, but not PVC. it takes time though. You might need to power flush the sand that will be left behind.
- Q:What is the meaning of 48 grade cement?
- It indicates that the cement has a compressive strength of 48kg/cm^2. In India cements of grade 33, 43, 53 are available.
- Q:Please where can I find resources on placement issues related to oil well cementing?
- You okorder.com). Most of the published information has to be purchased through the Society of Petroleum engineers. Off the top of my head, some of the issues are being able to pump a heavy viscous fluid like cement across under pressured formations. You have to apply enough pressure to move the cement, but you have to stay below the fracture pressure of the rock formations. If you don't, the formation will break down and the cement will flow in to that zone, called a thief zone, and cement will not make it all the way up the casing. The other issue is keeping casing centralized in the wellbore so that cement will be placed evenly around the casing. If the casing is not centered, then the cement may not might not completely encase the casing, leaving void spaces where channels can form, where oil and gas could flow.
- Q:What's the best way to get unstuck from cement?
- I'd go with the toaster!
- Q:Making ornamental concrete casts from mold. Can I use just sand & portland cement?
- Erm... sand + cement = mortar. Concrete includes rocks/pebbles (reckoning on the use). purchase some waiting blend concrete from a DIY save. end of subject. 40mm deep? Will you throw down some hardcore first? appears like this would be a activity for some paving slabs which *can* be laid with little bit of mortar.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average