Vietnam Handmade Cement Tile
Water Absorption: <= 7%
Weight: 1200gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity: 1.200N min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Technical Specifications and Technological Parameters
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
Our capacity: 5,000m2 per month equally to 8 containers 20ft per month.
- Q:The different meaning of Cement Clinker and Clinker?
- Clinker is ground (usually with the addition of a little calcium sulfate) to become Portland cement. It may also to be interground with other active ingredients to produce: blastfurnace slag cement pozzolanic cement silica fume cement Clinker, if stored in dry conditions, can be kept for several months without appreciable loss of quality. Because of this, and because it can easily be handled by ordinary mineral handling equipment, clinker is traded internationally in large quantities. The freight cost is much lower than that for the equivalent amount of finished cement. Cement manufacturers purchasing clinker grind it as an addition to their own clinker at their cement plants. Manufacturers also ship clinker to grinding plants in areas where cement-making raw materials are not available. Happy Holidays !
- Q:Why do you believe concrete and cement is cute?
- I do not. Because I do not.
- Q:This year, steel, concrete, sand, stone and other building materials prices how, compared with last year is high or low? As long as probably, do not need too much can also,
- The current price has been going on for some time, it is likely to be adjusted in the near future, so yo now as soon as possible shot up, up will rise a lot, if the drop will not drop a lot, so I suggest that as long as you have place to place, buy early
- Q:Where to buy Dental Cement in Montreal?
- I saw a tool on T.V. that fixes hard to fix things with a glue that drys under a blue light . I am going to try to fix my broken molar . It is 10 to 20 dollars depending where u buy it.
- Q:what is vinyl cement?
- no,vinyl cement comes premixed in a bucket and has the texture of morter.rubber cement comes in an applicator type tube or can.
- Q:Cement on my mollars:?
- The nickname for this cement on your molars is speed bumps and you're right, it's used to keep you from biting off your lower brackets. Many orthodontists use this when their patients have deep bites. By leaving the bumps on your teeth for a month, the lower teeth can level out quite a bit and really get a lot of correction on the deep bite. Some people adapt to these quite easily, but it sounds like you're having some trouble. Try eating soft foods, like soup, mashed potatoes, etc. since chewing is difficult for you right now.
- Q:How weatherproof is cement ?
- cement is the chemical in concrete above is some stuff to read about it they have been using concrete for centuries for fountains
- Q:if you ate cement mix, could it set in your stomach?
- Their urinals do no longer function appropriate. Urine nevertheless splashes and spatters everywhere. If somebody opens the door to a male cloakroom the stench of urine would be smelled metres away. Now there's a clean invention somebody would desire to artwork on... and could make a superb style of money. something with an air suction or vacuum of types. My husband sits, and washes his palms afterwards thank heavens. His mom taught him properly. Dicko -The Germans constantly do issues for a reason. they have travellers from all factors of the worldwide, and have self assurance it or no longer, many do desire instructions. Which brings me to... hi we would desire to constantly evaluate ourselves fortunate. My cousin travelled Asia. He advised me approximately lavatories that have been mere long troughs in the cement. (i'd desire to ask him the place it became into, i can’t remember) yet besides there are rows of those troughs, parallel to a minimum of one yet another, with none style of partition. so which you would be able to desire to squat, stability, and do what you would be able to desire to do on an identical time as a guy on the two factors, and opposite you too for crying out load (dealing with you) are doing an identical. He unhappy he struggled so, because of the fact as a foreigner, all eyes have been on him.
- Q:What cement stick to tile glue?
- You should really try to get that glue up. The problem is going to be if it's like a mastic (soft and sticky) because that going to take a chemical stripper like Xylene or at least lacquer thinner. Go airflow and at least a half mask with chemical cartridges are necessary. A full mask and personal air supply is really a much better way to go. What ever you put down over that tile adhesive is only going to be as good as that tile adhesive. If you try to put down something hard and brittle like a thin layered cement (Sakrete's Top Bond) now you have something brittle over something soft what do you think is going to happen? You could try putting something soft over it like a urethane rubber but again if the old adhesive fails you spent a lot of time money on Urethane. If the heavy adhesive is off you can try renting a diamond grinder but you have to be careful these are not toys and you can do more damage than good if you don't think you can run it properly... Your cheapest way out may be to just put more tile down. If you like send my some pictures of the floor and I'll try to help... This is my profession.
- Q:which does not form a part of reinforced cement concrete?
- Lime and silica make about 85% of the mass of cement. However, lime by itself is not used in the production of Portland cement concrete mixtures. Hydrated lime is usually used in the production of asphaltic concrete mixtures. See the links below for more information.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average