It is widely used for various grainy and powdery materials with better fluidity,such assalt,seed and washing powder,etc.
All stainless steel cover meet to GMP standard, it is very safe for the products, and controlled by intel computer, the bag size, filling range are adjustable, so the operation is very easy.
All the connection part adopt easy wash system shortcut operation. So it is very easy to wash the filling system.
1.Automatic zero tracking 2.Two kinds of vibration feeder for degree respectively controlling
2.Automatic peeling and automatic correction
3.Weight of materials at which the machine operates is shown on the meter directly
The following is the detail for your reference.
Range Of Measurement(g)
200-2000 (Setting freely)
- Q:What are the processes required for imported food packaging equipment?
- First, if the new machine is, only goods import port, customs clearance, tax, tax, audit, customs inspection and release! The process is simple, without inspection, no automatic import license!
- Q:PVC double wall corrugated tube forming machine computer screen shows down drive servo abnormal. What's the matter?
- Production technology and equipment structure of PE double wall corrugated pipeFirst, the production process, mixing drying, extrusion molding, spray coolingDrycuttingPipe inspectionPackingStorage
- Q:Why does the foam molding machine not fit the die?
- 2, plastic blow molding die: it is used for molding plastic containerslike hollow products (such as beverage bottles, cosmetic supplies all kinds of packaging containers) of a mold molding process in the form of the main principle of extrusion blow molding, injection molding process in the form of the main principle of extrusion blow molding, injection molding, blow molding hollow injection stretch blow molding (commonly known as "injection blowing"), multi-layer blow molding, sheet blow molding etc.. The corresponding equipment for blow molding of hollow products is usually called plastic blow molding machine. Blow molding is only suitable for the production of hot plastic products. Blow molding structure is relatively simple, more materials used, more carbon is manufactured.
- Q:Why should heat treatment be made after glass molding?
- But not so cool to room temperature, due to stress induced crack
- Q:How are plastic products formed?
- 1, calendering calendering for thermoplastics. It is through Plasticating plastic, sent to several groups of parallel arrangement, reverse rotation of the heat roller, by repeatedly calendering products. Production of film or sheet.2, casting casting with dry plastic. It is soluble in the solvent of plastic, due to weight andspread to continuous operation of the metal belt, become thin layer of uniform thickness, then heating apparatus soft volatile agent, curing products, production of film or sheet.3 、 extrusion molding, extrusion molding, used in thermoplastics. This is a melt plasticized plastic which is extruded from the die cavity of the die at the head of the extruder and forms a profile similar to that of the die. It produces plates, pipes, bars, wires, profiles and so on
- Q:What's the maximum size of the automatic packing machine?
- For example, small piece of candy packaging than bread and packaging magazines, A4 paper, diapers or window etc.
- Q:The film pulling mechanism of the vertical bag forming machine is a little inclined at the left of the synchronous toothed belt pulley
- The bottom belt is inserted into the guide bar. There will be no previous situation. Powder, because the surface is vulcanized, nitrile rubber is not wear-resistant. The effect of silicone on subsequent processing is much better.
- Q:Method for making carbon fiber model
- A woven process in which all fibers are arranged in the same direction by three-dimensional braiding, and then each fabric is woven into a fabric in a direction that is cheap and interwoven at one angle. The two characteristics of this method are integrity and mechanical rationality. They are much better than traditional ones in shear strength, impact resistance and damage characteristics.
- Q:What are the characteristics of plastic thermoforming?
- Thin to0.1mmMost of the hot forming products are concave, convex, semi shell, and their depth is limited. Most of the hot forming parts are thin wall, and the thickness of the original sheet is0.2mmThe thickness of the actual product is smaller, and the thickness of the special thin product is up to0.05mm.2.A wide range of applications. Due to the thermal molding adaptability, its scope of application. From the tablet packing to the refrigerator liner, even to the aircraft hatch cover, can be obtained by thermal moulding method. A cup dish and other household utensils, utensils, medical electronic instrument accessories, radio and TV, billboards, bathtub enclosure and toys and other products. - packaging type. Another car components of building components, chemical equipment, radar cover and aircraft cabin cover tray.3.Equipment investment is low. Because of the simple molding equipment and the low total pressure required, the requirement of pressure equipment is not high, so the thermoforming equipment has the characteristics of low investment and low cost..4.
- Q:What are the sensory standards in the hygienic standard for polyethylene used in food packaging?
- Poly (ethylene terephthalate) for food packagingPETBottle blankOneRangeThis standard specifies polyethylene terephthalatePETRequirements, testing methods, inspection rules, labelling, marking, packaging and transportation of containersAnd storage.This standard applies to bottle used polyethylene glycol terephthalate
Our vertical automatic packing machines are widely used in packing slice, grain, liquid and powder materials such as foodstuff, medicine and chemical products. Equipped with excellent equipment, advance design and assembly line, our company also carries out strict but flexible management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range