Vertical Multistage Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:What does "efficiency" mean in a water pump catalog?
- General pump efficiency is 60% ~ 85%. high efficiency of the pump, indicating the same work, the pump consumes the lowest energy, and vice versa
- Q:What is the displacement of the pump? Flow? What is the volume efficiency and mechanical efficiency of the pump?
- Mechanical efficiency: the ratio of theoretical torque to actual torque of the pump.
- Q:What are the parts of a pump? How do you classify it?I just want to know
- The liquid ring pump: pumping air, the working medium is generally at room temperature water gas lift pump: simple structure of submersible sewage pump: a form of basic principle, performance parameters of centrifugal pump, with it the same. Underwater installation, sound, water cooling condition, screw pump: spiral lower invasion water medium variety formThere are too many kinds of pumps, such as submersible pumps for wells, centrifugal feed pumps, sewage pumps, etc. the submersible pumps are wet, oil immersed, etc.The water pump for automobiles is divided into oil lubrication and grease lubrication,
- Q:What are the characteristics of a vertical multistage centrifugal pump?
- Vertical multistage centrifugal pump system using the latest international advanced IS type hydraulic model based design for high efficiency centrifugal pump with multi segment, the soft packing or mechanical seal, has the characteristics of high efficiency, large flow, high lift, no leakage, a wide range of performance, safe operation, stable operation and long service life and small area.
- Q:What kind of motor does the hydraulic pump need?
- Hydraulic pump is a power component of hydraulic system. It is driven by an engine or an electric motor. It draws oil from the hydraulic tank to form a component of the pressure oil which is sent to the actuating element. Hydraulic pump according to the structure is divided into gear pumps, piston pumps, vane pumps and screw pumps.
- Q:What are the starting and stopping procedures for centrifugal pumps?
- Before using the centrifugal pump, the operation instructions of the centrifugal pump shall be read carefully and the specific operation procedures shall be understood so as to make proper use of the centrifugal pump products. The first step is the operation of centrifugal pump inlet valve of centrifugal pump centrifugal pump for all open cavity filled with liquid, close the outlet valve, start the motor, the motor speed is normal, can gradually open the outlet valve, to adjust to the desired condition. Pay attention to self suction centrifugal pump starts to open the exhaust valve, outlet valve should be opened quickly in the normal operation of the motor, to prevent air inlet pipe off caused by cavitation phenomenon produces centrifugal pump, centrifugal pump vibration phenomenon leads to noise of the smoke is not on the water.
- Q:What is the function of the heating pump system for the water pump design?
- As the feed water temperature is higher, in the case of non warm pump start, will make the pump body is subject to greater thermal impact; in addition, the flow components with the pump contact heating fast, not contact with water directly heating slowly. This expansion due to uneven speed, it will inevitably produce thermal stress, deformation of the pump body, sealing surface, the joint surface is lax and leaking phenomenon. Therefore, the warm water pump system is designed for the water pump.
- Q:Excuse me, what is the water pump from the lotus root?
- The utility model relates to a self coupling sewage pump, which is composed of a base, a self coupling frame, a guide rod, a guide rod, a support seat, etc., and the utility model does not need bolt connection
- Q:What are the basic technical parameters of the pump?
- Two, pump head H head is the unit weight of the liquid pump pumping from the inlet of the pump (pump inlet flange) to the outlet of the pump (pump outlet flange) energy value. Effective energy is a Newtonian liquid through the pump unit is obtained. The N m/N=m, the height of liquid column pumping liquid. Habits referred to as meters. Three, the pump speed is n RPM pump unit time revolutions, represented by the symbol n, the unit is r/min. four, the pump NPSH NPSH NPSH is also called net positive suction head, said main parameters of cavitation performance. Cavitation has been used a h power of five, the power of the pump. And the efficiency of the pump is usually refers to the input power, which is the prime mover on the pump shaft power, it is also known as the shaft power, denoted by P;
- Q:What is the difference between centrifugal pump and positive displacement pump?
- The centrifugal pump is usually driven by an impeller, and the head has a functional relationship with the flow rate. Positive displacement pump is gear or piston drive, each stroke output flow is constant, and the head does not matter, the pressure head can be infinite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range