Vertical Multistage Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:How to maintain and repair the booster pump of pipeline pump?
- Two 、 troubleshootingfaultReasonRemoval method1. water pump does not produce waterThe water injected into the water pump is not enough, the rotation direction is not right, and the impeller passage is blocked.Pump water into the pump, pass through the impeller runner, adjust the direction of rotation.2. pump flow is insufficientThe pump speed is too low, part of the blockage, the total lift pump is higher than the rated value, the damage to the impeller.Clean the water pump and pipe, replace the impeller, increase the pump shaft revolutions, adjust the outlet valve.3. lack of outlet pressureThere is air in the liquid, the speed is too low, the impeller is damaged and the outlet valve is open.Exclude liquid air, increase the pump speed, replace the impeller, adjust the small outlet valve.
- Q:Brief description of centrifugal pump on / off operation
- First, the preparation before the start(1) carefully check the inlet and outlet pipe line, valve, flange and pressure gauge joint of the pump, whether the installation is safe, comply with the requirements, whether the flow is correct, whether the anchor bolt and other connecting parts are loose or not.(2) add lubricating oil to the bearing case, and the oil level is 2/3 of the gauge of the bearing box.
- Q:Why does the centrifugal pump start and close first when the outlet valve is closed?
- When the valve is closed off opposite is the first current to the rated current, avoid instant electricity loss of other electrical equipment caused by voltage fluctuation. At the same time, some centrifugal pump outlet check valve is not installed, the role of avoiding the pipeline caused by backflow of water pump reversal.This Regulation (or operation regulation) is generally applicable to larger power centrifugal pumps. For small power equipment, it can be used to determine whether the above operation is necessary for actual use
- Q:Why does the centrifugal pump start with a closed valve and the axial pump starts with an opening valve?
- The power of axial flow pump decreases with the increase of flow rate, and it is a steep curve, so the centrifugal pump starts with an open valve.
- Q:Why should the pump be closed when the centrifugal pump is started?
- On the other hand, the water on the pipe of the inlet pipe of the pump is stationary before the pump is opened, such as the sudden acceleration, and the water behind it can not keep up, which will cause the pressure of the inlet to drop suddenly and vaporize the water, and the centrifugal pump will be evacuated. (because of the centrifugal pump is rotating centrifugal force generated by the pump, leaf water and steam driven (gas) quality is very light, according to F= Ma, the centrifugal force is small, the pump can not be water sent).
- Q:Metering pumps related matters
- 2) change the metering pump diaphragmTrouble is often encountered when the old diaphragm is removed. Provide some additional advice on how to remove the old diaphragm.After in the pump head loose, remove the pump head before the stroke length adjustment to the 10% position. To ensure that the electromagnetic axis has sufficient pressure to maintain its connection firmly, so that you can unscrew the diaphragm.The pull end torque from the Jack out of the screw. Seize the liquid counter clockwise rotation. There is a slight resistance that can unscrew the diaphragm.Chemical 3 measurement may end in fluid crystallization, resulting in a one-way valve ball and seat valve does not work.In the end inhalation metering pump may have a gas leak. Hydraulic end suction side connector may lack O ring or suction valve connection loose.3) flow monitoring and measurement of a high viscosity medium, in the process of liquid delivery received a flow failure signal, how can we solve this problem?Move the hydraulic end by loosening the 4 pump head screws. Rotating stroke length to 10%, and seize the hydraulic end, and then slide out of the screw hole, then the screws do not touch them, but still control the back and diaphragm. Then rotate the component counter clockwise, with a slight resistance, and the diaphragm will loosen from the electromagnetic axis. If the diaphragm is not loose, use some grease on the contact surfaces of the diaphragm and the electromagnetic shaft. After a few minutes, gently tap the diaphragm with a small plastic hammer. Then proceed again in accordance with the above description.
- Q:What are the general water pump failure, how to repair?
- (4) because of the long latent water and the corrosion of the pipe wall, the water inlet of the water inlet is constantly dropping. When the holes appear above the water, the air enters the water inlet pipe from the hole.(5) there is a crack at the bend of the inlet pipe, and there is a small gap between the inlet pipe and the water pump, which may cause the air to enter the inlet pipe.
- Q:What does "dual purpose" of water pump mean? Please expert advice
- 2, the pump must pay attention to maintenance after use, for example, when the pump is used up, the water pump should be put clean, it is best to remove the water pipe, and then rinse with water.5, the water pump on the tape should be removed, and then rinse with water after drying in the light place, do not put the tape in the dark damp place. Water pump tape must not be stained with oil, not to tape coated with some sticky things.6, to carefully check whether there are cracks in the impeller, the impeller fixed to the bearing on whether there is loose, cracks and loose if the phenomenon to be timely maintenance, if the water pump impeller should also be above the earth clean.
- Q:What are the starting and stopping procedures for centrifugal pumps?
- Before using the centrifugal pump, the operation instructions of the centrifugal pump shall be read carefully and the specific operation procedures shall be understood so as to make proper use of the centrifugal pump products. The first step is the operation of centrifugal pump inlet valve of centrifugal pump centrifugal pump for all open cavity filled with liquid, close the outlet valve, start the motor, the motor speed is normal, can gradually open the outlet valve, to adjust to the desired condition. Pay attention to self suction centrifugal pump starts to open the exhaust valve, outlet valve should be opened quickly in the normal operation of the motor, to prevent air inlet pipe off caused by cavitation phenomenon produces centrifugal pump, centrifugal pump vibration phenomenon leads to noise of the smoke is not on the water.
- Q:Water pump dead center lift
- Pump downstream equipment design pressure is greater than 3MPa, if it is 400 meters, the downstream equipment design pressure is greater than 4MPa
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range