Vertical Multistage Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:Rotary vacuum pump does not meet the requirements of vacuum, what are the reasons?
- 1) oil rotary vane vacuum pump is too low, no effect on the oil seal exhaust valve, rotary plug to refuel after large exhaust sound, and oil mist, that the level is too low, the gas can be eliminated.(2) the vacuum caused by the condensable steam pollution of oil should be changed, and new vacuum pump oil should be replaced.
- Q:What is a vacuum pump for?
- You are not confused by different names. It is mainly used in folding machines, paper cutting machines and water treatment aeration
- Q:What does the impeller on the centrifugal pump mean by the first cutting?
- There are 2 situations, first, for example, a XXXX-160 type pump head 32, flow 100, motor 15kW, according to the model we need to cut a become head 28, flow rate of 88, this time, in addition to cutting the impeller, the pump or the original pump motor, became 11kW this is, re designed a new model, namely XXXX-160A, but most structural components did not change. In the same way, we want to design a XXXX-160B that makes the head 24 and the flow rate 80, then we just need to cut the impeller again and match the smaller (7.5kW) motor (the motor bracket needs to be redesigned). In general, multiple cutting impellers are designed to expand and enrich the model. Second, the actual use, if you think the flow head is too large, but also can be cut to make it smaller to adapt to practical applications. But the 2 and 3 cuts you ask are the first.
- Q:What are the problems that should be paid attention to when using vacuum pumps?
- (8) in the process of running the pump, the bearing temperature shall not exceed the ambient temperature 35C, and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 80C.(9) if the abnormal sound of the vacuum pump is found, the reason should be stopped immediately.(10) vacuum pump to stop using, first shut down valve, pressure gauge, and then stop the motor. (11) vacuum pump in the first month of work, 100 hours after the replacement of lubricating oil, oil every 500 hours after the change.(12) adjust packing gland regularly to ensure the normal condition of drip in packing room. (13) regular inspection of shaft sleeve wear, larger wear should be replaced in good time.
- Q:What's the submersible pump?What is a submersible pump, and what about it?
- Not afraid of water, because it is placed in the water itself to cool themselves, you can use for a long time. The amount of water pumped and the height of the water now basically meets the needs of a small amount of individual and a large number of factories. This is the submersible pump, the water pump in the water. You can see.
- Q:Troubleshooting of diaphragm pump
- In the application of the pump, these conditions are likely to encounter. Each situation can be divided into several possible reasons. This guide lists the causes of failures and gives appropriate corrective maintenance measures. The meaning of all the specific terms in the guide is listed later.Air valves - copper or stainless steel valves are bolted to the center of the pump by four bolts.The piston aluminum cylinder is enclosed in the air valve to control the gas flow.Cavitation - because the pump inlet for the amount of fluid to reduce or lack, the pump discharge is less than the amount of quantitative. In fact, the fluid chamber is full of fluid before it is discharged.Static pressure drop - the inlet pressure from the pump centerline to the free point - the inlet is measured in pounds, including the specific gravity and velocity of the fluid.
- Q:What is the name of the day pump and ground pump? Specific introduction
- People often say "day pump" actually refers to the boom pump, it also has many other name, such as pump, boom pump, concrete pump, concrete pump truck, these words are "day pump".Ground pump, in fact, refers to the pump drag pump. Therefore, to understand the difference between day pump and ground pump is to understand the difference between the boom pump and the tow pump
- Q:What is the function of the heating pump system for the water pump design?
- Will cause some of the internal friction gap disappeared, the coupling center damage. In this case, starting the pump inevitably results in vibration, friction, etc.
- Q:What is the lift of diaphragm pump?
- Hello, pneumatic diaphragm pump head is liquid, the energy obtained through the pump is called the head, it is related to the flow rate and pump speed, liquid density.Please adopt.
- Q:What is a gear pump for?
- Internal wear of oil pumpOil pump parts wear will cause leakage. The large leakage area between the floating axle sleeve and the end face of the gear is the main part of the inner leakage. This part of the leakage accounted for about 50%~70% of the total leakage. The pump efficiency of the gear pump is much lower than the input power when the gear pump is worn and leaked. All of its losses are converted to heat energy, which will lead to overheating of the oil pump. If the joint plane is pressed, the movement of the floating axle sleeve will cause a little wear and tear when the work is in use, so that the farm tools can be lifted slowly or can not be improved, so the floating axle sleeves must be replaced or repaired.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range