Vertical Multistage Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:What are the reasons for sealing damage of centrifugal pumps?
- Two, cavitation. Cavitation (mainly from a thermal centrifugal pump).Because the medium is hot water, the water temperature is too high to produce steam, the gas in the pipeline enters the pump cavity height, and the part of the gas can not be discharged, thus causing water shortage to run, the machine seal dry grinding is invalid, and the cavitation erosion device is not available.Process: replace the machine seal.
- Q:Suction stroke and lift of water pump
- For example: there is a kind of water pump, the model is called "BSP" series, the volume is not large, but the nominal suction process can be 4 meters, it can not add water to 4 meters, it is considered to be relatively high in the micro pumpIn micro pumps, not all pumps have self-priming capacity ("suction stroke")Some centrifugal pumps there is no self-priming ability to use must first do add water. Although some micro pump with self absorption capacity, but "suction" are often the subject of "and the water inlet pipe in all air, can smoke the vertical height of water gap, even only half not so. The pump selection, the absorption process is a relatively important parameter.
- Q:Centrifugal pumps for normal operation, is it reasonable to install valves on their inlet lines?
- Unreasonable, easy to produce throttling loss, pressure loss, pressure reduction, easy to cause cavitation
- Q:Fire pump control cabinet There are 6 pumps, two indoor fire hydrant pumps, two spray pumps, and two outdoor pumps
- Spray pump in addition to remote direct Kai, there are modules to start function, that is, on the cabinet to add control module, bus linkage pump, in addition to the pressure switch, directly pumping function, a total of three functions.
- Q:Direct connection pump What is straight pump and non direct pump? What's the difference in structure?
- Direct connected pump: pump impeller installed directly on the motor shaft, it looks like a whole, relatively compact, simple installation, but the general power is relatively small (big bad processing connection, but not absolute);Non direct pump: pumps and motors are independent of each other, through the coupling torque transmission, the structure is relatively large, complex installation, to adjust the level / concentricity and so on, the general power is relatively large
- Q:What are the general water pump failure, how to repair?
- Two, pump speed is low(1) human factors. Some users because of original motor damage, may be accompanied by another motor, resulting in a flow of small, low head or even the consequences of Sheung shui.(2) the mechanical failure of the pump itself. Impeller and pump shaft fastening nut loose or deformation of the pump shaft bending, resulting in multi impeller, directly with the pump body friction, or bearing damage, are likely to reduce the pump speed.(3) the maintenance of the power machine is not working. The motor is lost because of winding burn, the change of winding number, wire diameter, wiring method, or failure in maintenance can not change the pump speed.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when buying a pump?
- Two, the first choice of large and medium-sized professional manufacturers, and through the quality identification of relevant departments, the market credibility of the better models, but also to the professional quality inspection institutions consultation.Three, check the motor grounding device for electric pump, water pump and motor axis, the motor should be in a proper position is provided with a grounding screw, and the grounding screw are arranged near the ground; grounding device of small submersible pump should be reliable and grounding wire, grounding wire cables should have the obvious grounding mark the flag should be in use; the motor is not easy to be worn during the period. This is one of the important safety indexes of electric pumps.
- Q:Do you have a suction pump higher than 9 meters?
- Pump rated suction generally 7 meters or so, it is estimated that no one calibration pump suction stroke 9 meters. Calibration suction range of 9 meters is not reliable.
- Q:What are the problems that should be paid attention to when using vacuum pumps?
- What are the problems that should be paid attention to when using vacuum pumps?
- Q:What is cavitation, centrifugal pump cavitation phenomenon how to solve?
- In order to make the pump full of liquid, usually in the valve installed at the bottom of the filter screen along the suction pipe, the valve until the end against the valve, strainer prevents the solid material into the normal operation of the pump impeller damage or hinder the pump.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range