Vertical Multistage Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:Any center of the pump
- Alignment methods and requirements:1, check two feeler dial gauge or flange coupling the parallelism, usually with clearance between the both ends of the side instead of difference, in the circumferential direction every 900 measure, the maximum and minimum gap gap difference (Ab) less than or equal to 0.3 mm.2, the coupling flanges outside the park up and down, left and right four position to check whether they are in the same line, C less than or equal to 0.1 mm.When looking for a positive C, it will affect (a - b), finding the right (a - b) will affect the C, to balance each other. It's easier for an unskilled comrade to find C (a - b) first, and then find a positive one. Through the adjustment of the motor at the foot of the gasket thickness (Ab) and meet the requirements of C.Check the inlet and outlet piping before alignment. Make sure the weight of the inlet and outlet pipe does not exert force or torque on the pump. When looking for, should also pay attention to eliminate the pump rotor movement, so as to avoid the end gap error. If checked after the pump is working, it should be carried out under cold condition.It is important to draw attention to the fact that the pump set of the complete set of factory is only rough looking (checked with a ruler) when it is shipped. It may cause displacement when it is transported.
- Q:Fire control center manual start fire pump directly, multi line control
- The vertical line NHKVV-7*1.5 is the remote starting line of fire controller to fire pump room.
- Q:What happens when a centrifugal pump is selected?
- Centrifugal pumps are too big to measure.There is a reason why the centrifugal pump does not measure up:The pump inlet pipe blockage, leakage.The pump inlet pressure is too low.
- Q:What are the differences between the sewage pump and the clean water pump?
- 2. in order to prevent the wound, water pump impeller design is more simple but not ring pump, equipped with tips, cloth and other debris can be crushed after the pump, and the impeller water pump is relatively complex, but the efficiency will be significantly higher than the former.Why can't the sewage water pump and impeller: because features of key design, resulting in water pump for sewage situation is likely to occur, blocking, winding, wear and corrosion occurs, resulting in damage to pump or scrapped, so water pump can not be used for sewage.
- Q:Does the control cabinet of the fire control pump need to be related to the fire control room?
- The relationship is simple, the fire pump is pressurized water supply device, the control cabinet is the power supply for the fire pump, the regulator tank is to stabilize the pressure of the network management, reduce the pump frequently start device.
- Q:Centrifugal pump flow, why can be adjusted through the outlet valve?
- Centrifugal pump, and is a very common method of centrifugal pump, flow with the head (or pressure) increases, off a small valve resistance increases, the pump head should be increased, then the flow decreased, whereas open valve flow increase
- Q:Why adjust the centrifugal pump outlet valve can adjust the flow?
- This method can be used to regulate flow. The advantage is that it is simple and easy to use and the disadvantage is that the throttle consumes energy
- Q:What is the pump, how to classify, mainly used in where?
- 1. vane pumpThe impeller pump is driven by the impeller to rotate the liquid at high speed and transfer mechanical energy to the transported liquidAccording to the pump impeller and runner structure characteristics can be divided into different:1) centrifugal pump2) axial flow pump3) mixed flow pump4) vortex pumps3. jet pumpA high velocity jet produced by a working fluid is used to eject the fluid, and then the energy of the ejected fluid is increased by momentum exchange
- Q:Troubleshooting of diaphragm pump
- In the application of the pump, these conditions are likely to encounter. Each situation can be divided into several possible reasons. This guide lists the causes of failures and gives appropriate corrective maintenance measures. The meaning of all the specific terms in the guide is listed later.Air valves - copper or stainless steel valves are bolted to the center of the pump by four bolts.The piston aluminum cylinder is enclosed in the air valve to control the gas flow.Cavitation - because the pump inlet for the amount of fluid to reduce or lack, the pump discharge is less than the amount of quantitative. In fact, the fluid chamber is full of fluid before it is discharged.Static pressure drop - the inlet pressure from the pump centerline to the free point - the inlet is measured in pounds, including the specific gravity and velocity of the fluid.
- Q:Is vane pump good or gear pump good?
- The main parts of a gear pump are gears that mesh with each other. The meshing driving gear and the driven gear are respectively arranged on two parallel rotating shafts. Because the gear teeth enter and exit the meshes, the volume of the teeth is changed, and the suction and discharge effect is formed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range