Vertical Multistage Fire Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:Fire pump control cabinet installation distance, ground height should be how much?
- 30MC is fine. There are no definite rulesSome drawings of the introduction is explained, because the drainage of the water pump in the case of clogging, may be submerged into the water pump control cabinet, causing some unnecessary trouble
- Q:Looking for help picking a water pump.?
- I think you may want to look at the small pond pumps and just about any nursery or home supply store or landscaping store. they may have the specs on hand, or see if they can demo one for you. some places have a display pond set up already. You also might try a small swimming pool pump and put a voltage regulator in the line and adjust the pump speed that way. maybe rig a sewing machine pedal in the line and use a C clamp for an adjuster. I love rigging thing. It may not work with a gfi plug.
- Q:problem with well water pump?
- it sounds like either your pressure switch is messed up or your pressure tank isn't working right
- Q:Will an F150 water pump work on an F100?
- No it will not hurt the motor as long as the pulley for the belt lines up with the crankshaft pulley like the original one did. If they don't line up you will start chewing through belts
- Q:my rv water pump runs for a short time and then shuts off .?
- boogies right. you could have debris in ur lines, an inadequate pump, or something much worse take it to a service center if its new it should b covered under warranty
- Q:Why does a car water pump fail?
- if the plug was jammed then the most likely cause was some type of sealant someone put in the radiator to fix a leak......this is a prime example of why I say never to use the sealers in your engine....... what happened to your water pump is really rather simple......the waterpump (WP) is a simple device that spins and has bearings......the coolant you buy in the store has lubricants in it to keep the waterpump luricated.....the sealer that was put into the cooling system sealed of the passages the coolant uses to lubricate the WP bearings......this created too much friction and wore your bearing out causing the pump to fail!!!!!!......you need to flush the cooling system thoroughly several times to get all the sealer out......even then it will take a little luck and lots of praying for the sealer not to plug your engine water jacket and cause overheating!!! good luck!!!
- Q:What is the function of boiler feed pump, condensate pump, vacuum pump and low drain pump in operation?
- The feed water pump is the water pump for the entire boiler, and the water needed by the boiler is supplied by a feed pumpThe condensate pump is supplied to the deaerator after condensing the condensate from the turbineVacuum pump water jet pump should be said, to ensure the turbine vacuum pumpThe low drain pump is the power pump of the low temperature heater
- Q:1994 Chevy Camaro v6 water pump replacing help!!!?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awNHT Did you hit up both bleeders? Run the car until the thermostat opens. You'll know when because the cooling fan will cycle on. With the car running, and the Rad cap off, start with the bleeder near the thermostat housing (RH side as you're looking at the motor from the front.) Leave it open until you have steady stream of coolant flowing. Close, and move to the bleeder on the left. It's on the metal tubing above the water pump. Same thing, open until coolant flows. Close bleeder, then run the engine up manually at the throttle body. Keep adding coolant to the radiator untill it's topped off with no bubbles coming out. Cap the radiator before letting off the gas. Fill the resevoir, to the full hot line or a little over. Any random small bubble with make their way to the res, being replaced by fluid.
- Q:Who can tell me such water pump medium flow direction should be what kind of, from left to right, or from right to left, is low into the higher?
- In the picture, to the right is the entrance, the left is the exit, the water pump inlet channel section area generally will be bigger than the export.
- Q:QDX is a submersible pump. What does "X" mean?
- Q submersible pumpsD single-phase motorX downdraft
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range