Vertical Multistage Fire Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:Toyota 2006 Sienna, Timing Belt, Water Pump, Drive Belt & Trans Pan Gasket replacement?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awH9s Um that doesn't seem to bad to you might get it down 450 or 500 if you went to an independent shop but for a dealer 650 is not that bad plus if you ever had to do this job you would understand why it costs so much there is no part of it that doesn't sux. That's why I work on airplanes now better money and no complaints about labor cost.
- Q:What is the function of boiler feed pump, condensate pump, vacuum pump and low drain pump in operation?
- The feed pump is a pump for supplying water to the boiler and maintaining the water level of the boiler. The condensate pump provides water to the deaerator after condensing the turbine and provides water for some condensate users. Vacuum pump is to maintain the vacuum of the pump, the pump is to lower the drain in a timely manner to the next level of low pump
- Q:where is the water pump for a 2001 chevy malibu?
- on front wheel drives they are on the passenger side. as your standing on the passenger side look down at the serpentine belt and there it is.
- Q:How serious is a broken water pump on a car?
- I will try to put this simply. It is very serious. Water cools your engine and without the pump to circulate it, your engine will overheat and very quickly damage itself. Even if you add water constantly, it is not being circulated, your engine will overheat and the new water you will put in will probably instantly boil and rush up into your face. My advice. Don't drive it until you can get it fixed. Sorry, I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but I am concerned for your safety and I don't want you to wreck your engine and you will if you keep driving it. The damage you can do is like this. The engine overheats and seizes up. This means that the engine parts, pistons and rings have expanded beyond design limits. They break inside and wreak havoc. The crankshaft and big end bearings can seize also. If all this happens, you are looking at a reconditioned engine. Fix your pump. It's cheaper
- Q:Water pump bearing noise?
- nothing is leaking. you're not even sure, positively that the water pump is the culprit. I learned something last week, that if you spray wd40 on the offending pulley it will silence it. The other pulleys of course will not be affected.
- Q:Water level pump Visual Basic Programming?
- Q:2003 ford focus water pump?
- I have a diesel one with a noisy water pump in the winter and in the summer it's quiet! Been like this for four years!
- Q:Water pump "rated lift: 6m" what do you mean?
- Lift refers to the weight of fluid per unit weight after the pump, the pump is an important working parameter, also known as pressure head. Simply stated: rated lift 6M refers to the rated operating conditions of the pump, the increase of energy 6M water column height. Here's an example to help you understand:Example 2-1 the head of a centrifugal pump is now measured. The refrigerant is 20 DEG C water, the measured flow rate is 60m^3/h, vacuum pump inlet meter 0.02Mpa, outlet pressure gauge readings for the 0.47Mpa (g), the two known table between the vertical distance is 0.45M if the suction pipe of same diameter and pipe pressure pump, calculate the pump head.Solution:Check the water density at 20 centigrade 1.0*10e3kg/m3,H=0.45m (1Mpa approximately equal to 100 m water column)P exports =0.47Mpa (0.47*100 m water column, =47 m water column)P imports =-0.02Mpa (0.02*100 m water column, =2 m water column)P is the density of the liquidH=h+ (P -p / P g=0.45+ export import) (0.47*10e6- (-0.02*10e6)) / (10e3*9.887) =50.5m (water)
- Q:Can I drive my truck or do I have to tow if the water pump is going out.?
- Just make sure ur truck dont run hot. What I would/have done is put water in it then while u drive if the temp starts goin up pull over.
- Q:How do I remove the fan and pulleys from in front of the water pump on a 1985 Ford F150?
- The nut that holds the fan on the water pump must be turned clockwise to loosen it,if you do not have a wrench that will fit in there you can use along screw driver and hammer locate the tip of the screw driver on the edge of the nut and hit the other side of the screw driver with the hammer one or two blows should do it,and then spin the fan and see if the nut turnes.If this does not work you need to get the proper wrench.I have done both but i had to buy the wrench from Snap On and another tool to hold the water pump bolts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range