Order On-line Tracking
Vermiculite sound insulating fireproof board
1. material: vermiculite
3. sound insulation:40dB
1. Soundproof and helps reduce noise levels
Because of its unique honeycomb structure its performance in soundproofing is excellent. It ensures that the surrounding room is quiet and peaceful, giving a calm feel to a room.
Vermiculite may be thin and lightweight, but this does not affect its soundproofing performance.
2. Heat insulating and energy conservating
Again, because of its structure, its thermal properties help keep a buildings’ rooms warm because it is efficient, envrionmentally friendly, and cost effective.
1. Combustion performance: A1 grade ( this highest standards)
2. Smoke toxicity levels: Security level 1 ( AQ 1 grade, the highest standards)
3. Hygroscopicity :≤ 4.9%
4. Sound insulation: 40dB
5. Noise reduction coefficient: 0.46
6. Thermal conductivity: 0.094W(m.k)
2. 2100 *900*20-50mm
It is suitable for electric motors, generators, transformers and
other electric appliances or equipment, insulation based on slot, interlayer,liners and interturn.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|