Specifications Various Size Bathroom Tile Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Various Size Bathroom Tile Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Various Size Bathroom Tile Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:Tiling a kitchen back splash?
- You can tile directly over the splash area the way it is. You should use a good quality multi-purpose thinset with most products. You can probably get away with mastic if you use light-weight wall tile, but you get a better installation using multi-purpose thinset with the majority of products out there today (stone, glass, metal, porcelain, large-bodied tiles, etc.). Be sure to caulk where the tile meets the countertops and where it meets wood.
- Q:Bathroom tile quandary?
- You want to use the concrete backer board for wherever you hang the tile. You need it to help support the weight of the tile on the wall. For the rest, it is probably a good idea to use the greenboard to resist the moisture. And actually, if you get a brand name faucet for your shower, you shouldn't ever have to break out the tile. Most of the bigger name faucet companies have it so the guts of the faucet valve can be pulled out without ever getting into the wall. Then since the back portion is pretty much generic for most of their faucet you should have a variety of new faucet styles that will fit over that valve. You just need to get the kit for the style you like. Just go to a store that specializes in plumbing or bathrooms.
- Q:How to remove ceramic tile?
- Hit the individual tiles that you need to get out with a small hammer(not too hard or you might loosen more than you wanted) Once the tile is cracked you should be able to remove the bits, clean up the old adhesive put the new one in. Wear eye protection ....tile glaze is very sharp!
- Q:Do tile floors ever feel clean?
- cleansing hardwood flooring or tile will greater effective than probably be the comparable, cleansing smart. My very own determination is hardwood. They do would desire to be wiped sparkling alot and you will experience any speck of dirt on them. I even have tile flooring in my kitchen and this is the comparable way. Sorry i do no longer think this helps. compromise get the two, my residing house has hardwood flooring for the era of and then interior the kitchen and bathing room we've tile.
- Q:Sealing Porcelin Tile?
- Porcelain tile is not porous so sealing is not recommended and can make it slippery like a sheet of ice...You can seal the grout in between though.
- Q:Soften grout between tiles?
- Woe ! do you have permission from your landlord! If you do.. I think that is the only way to do it . Allot of hard work. I may be wrong..it would be nice to see if there is a way. I will check back: for the answer.:)
- Q:Is the sealer necessary for our floor porcelain tiles we just installed? Why?
- I agree with Rob. Not necessary to seal the tile, but it is definitely a good idea to seal the grout.
- Q:An 8in by 8in area is covered with with 1in square tiles. Two of the 64 tiles turn out to by faulty.?
- The number of ways you can select a position for the first tile is 64. The number of ways to position the second tile is then 63. So, the total number of ways to position 2 tiles is 64*63= 4032. But, since it doesn't matter if tile #1 and #2 are switched, you have to divide this by 2 (at least, if the tiles are all the same). That gives you 2016 different ways. The number of ways you can place a pair of tiles (so that they share an edge) is just the number of ways you can tile the pair horizontally plus the number of ways you can do it vertically, which for a square will be the same. So, twice the number of ways to tile the square horizontally is 2* (4+3)*8. The 2 is because we are taking twice the number, the 4 is the number of ways you can do it starting at one edge, the 3 is the number of ways starting one tile in, and the 8 is the number of horizontal rows. The total is 112. So, there are 112 of the 2016 total ways where the tiles share an edge. This makes the final probability 112/2016.
- Q:grout vs caulking in shower tile?
- I'd use grout. It's designed for this job, and last forever. I once lived in a house that was built in about 1929. 50+ years later, most of the grout was good, but the caulk that the landlord had put around the edge of the tub 2 years before was failing. Grout it - and don't use the cheap stuff.
- Q:Will the home decoration tiles brand which are better? Can you tell me?
- In the brand: Omega, gold medal Asia, Jiada, Jiajun, Chun Shi, Jane, gold Italian pottery, Rome Leo, Europe and the United States, specifically, Vero, beautiful, silver whale, Italy, Diamond, gold rudder, fire east, Hong Tao, gold pottery masters, Monte Carlo, Xinghui, Samit, Shun Hui, the king, Wells, General, Grice,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range