Specifications Various Size Bathroom Tile Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Various Size Bathroom Tile Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Various Size Bathroom Tile Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:dog has no balance on tile?
- She will get use to it as she gets older.
- Q:how do i get mold/mildew to grow on a sigle tile?
- Make sure that you are not using a sealed/finished tile. A terracotta or the back of a ceramic tile will work as long as you keep it damp. To start soak the tile overnight in a bucket of purified water, not from the tap. Tap water has chemicals to kill off the spores for mold/mildew. You'll need to always keep the tile damp so a warm damp place will be needed. If you know of somewhere with some mold/mildew spores growing, that'll speed things up. Otherwise, it may take weeks to grow naturally. If you do have a source for the spores, use a Q-tip swab to wipe the spores off and onto the tile surface. Good Luck
- Q:Asbestos tile and removal?
- You can put things over the asbestos but if you ever sell the house it'll cost y you. It's very expensive to remove asbestos because if you break it up and disturb it in the removal process everything has to be sealed off. I'm guessing a few grand to do that job. If you don't plan on ever selling you can just tile over it with little issue. You may not have to abate the asbestos if you sell but if you sell without telling them it's in there you can get into a lawsuit so be aware. He is right about it being only harmful if disturbed though.
- Q:Kitchen Tile?
- The thing to keep in mind about using 12x12 tiles in this case is that unless you are exceptionally lucky the will have to be cut. While smaller tiles may also need to be cut, the difference in size will not be as dramatic and overall the effect should be more aesthetically pleasing. There are of course more than two or three sizes available, and you may wish to consider a small border pattern of some sort as opposed to filling the entire space with one tile. For that matter you may wish to have alternating tiles of the same size with different but complimentary colors. As for choosing the color (or colors) it may be best to see what is available locally and purchase a single tile of different styles you think you might like, then take them home to see how they go with the rest of your kitchen. You certainly won't need to purchase those backing boards for wall tiles, but check the instructions on the adhesive you buy to see if they advise priming or otherwise treating the drywall.
- Q:how do I drill through ceramic tile?
- Pretty much what these guys said, but i would recomend using a masonry bit with a hammerdrill. I not only rotates the bit like a drill but also has a back and forth motion like a hammer hitting a nail. Makes it easier to drill and extends the life of the bits.
- Q:How to look at tile quality?
- That can be used as a mirror, according to the people out of clear, buy big brands of bricks, big brands to ensure size, will not bring trouble to the shop
- Q:Decoration living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with what kind of tiles good?
- Four bedroom tiles color:
If it is children, you can use grass green, Tianlan, if it is adult couples living, the color can be fresh and elegant, pink tone can enhance the warm and romantic, if it is older parents, the body is not very good, should not choose warm colors, easy to cause Unsettled, you can use milky white and so on. Simple type of bedroom can choose black and white with; European-style optional light brown or rain forest brown.
If the room is light enough to choose a little warm color, if the light is not enough, choose the color light and bright, the bedroom generally choose partial yellow or pink, relatively soft warm, people relaxed and comfortable.
Fifth, the choice of tiles with color.
1. Beige series of tiles, so that the room has a magnificent noble and elegant;
2. stone color is both ancient and natural, but also appears thick and rich connotation;
3. earth color and terracotta series of tiles in the living room and the restaurant floor, can make people feel the pastoral style of pleasure and comfort;
4. blue and green series, it is easy to think of the sky's vast and grassland natural wind Xing;
5. Red series of tiles, so that the ground looks very special, there is a gorgeous feeling;
6. Gray series, more cultural taste and natural scenery;
7. Black and white series with each other, can increase the level of the structure of the ground;
8. Plain, white, gray and other light is simple, suitable for poor lighting room paving;
9. Black, red, yellow and other dark is heavy, suitable for better lighting room paving;
10. Warm tones of the ground floor can make the room to produce a warm atmosphere, and cool colors of the wall, then people feel a cool and cool from the ocean.
- Q:Floor tile dings-how to repair?
- Depends on how bad they are. Sounds like you have an very inexpensive tile on the floor or it would not have all the chips/dings. A cheap temporary fix would be to find a paint to match and just touch up. If you're renting, just try that. If you own, you could do that temporarily while you save up. When you replace though, make sure you get a good quality porcelain tile.
- Q:Is it difficult to lay ceramic tile? Can you use the same tile on the walls that are on the floor?
- It is not too hard. Corners and cuts can be difficult without a tile saw. Prep is most important. Laying the underlayment, and getting the right consistency for the grout. Wiping the grout with too much water will make it crumble within a years time. You can treat the wall the same way. Just be sure and seal the grout and tile once it is done.
- Q:80 cm x 80 cm tiles a piece of weight is probably how many kilograms?
- Now the brick is much lighter than before. Now a good brand than the ordinary soil cast factory thick, a good brand of a box of about 3 is about 100 pounds, is about 33 pounds each piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range