Specifications Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:Do I need to lay backerboard before I lay tile?
- A chip board product as underlayment for the tile would not work to your best interest. You can probably add the backerboard or a layer of plywood over the chipboard and deal with the added height, or you can peel up the chipboard and install a good layer of plywood and use that as your base.
- Q:Should the ceramic tile throughout my house match?
- You dont have to match all of the tile. That would be boring. You can vary it but keep it all in the same family. You can have a common theme thru out and still vary it so its not the same in each room. Good Luck! And sorry you're having to deal with the Katrina clean up still! Best of luck you you and yours.
- Q:What are the brands of tiles?
- Second-rate brand:
The United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, The United States and Tao, the United States and Tao, Shun Hui, sublimation, Hilti, Samite, St. Pottery Square, the United States and the United States, the United States and the United States, Shiwan, special high special, Wales, Williamton, the king, Xinghui, Xinliwan, the new South Yue, Yu Jing, Yashi GAO Fu ceramics, etc.
- Q:How do i fix my tile?
- Without knowing what kind of tile you're talking about, it's hard to give an accurate answer. Because your tile was blemished by the acetone, I assume it is a matte finish tile, which will absorb moisture. You will probably have to replace the tile. First, go to a tile or flooring store, explain what you did and what happened and see what they recommend. As for fixing the tile, if you haven't removed old grout, fractured and removed a tile, cleaned out old thinset, laid new thinset, the tile, and grouted, I suggest you leave this to a professional.
- Q:installing a shower door to a tile shower?
- Tile out even with the threshold. Your bull nosing (SBN) should come right down atop your sill so that every thing will line up. You then can drill w/ a masonry bit thru the tile or grout line and into the studding thats at the end of the sill. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications GL
- Q:How to calculate the loss of tiles
- Number of tiles = Room area of wall and floor tile / [(block length of long gray seam width) × (block width wide gray seam width)] × (1 loss rate)
For example: the use of retro tiles specifications for the 0.5 × 0.5M, patchwork width of 0.002M, loss rate of 1%, 100 square meters need to use the number of: 100 square meters dosage = 100 / [(0.5 0.002) 0.002) x (1 0.01) is about equal to 401 pieces.
Floor tiles in the precise accounting, taking into account the cutting loss, the purchase of additional 3% -5% of the amount of loss.
- Q:Tiling a back splash?
- They are both great methods. Depending on the tile you select, it will be more cost affecting to use tile. Say you pick a nice glass tile, it should be cheaper than your granite. Plus it will still keep family and friends talking about the amazing kitchen! Hope that helps you out!
- Q:Which one is easy to clean unpolished or polished tile?
- definetley polished. smoother things are always easier to clean, because dust and dirt slides off them easier.
- Q:can dremel rotary tool cut tiles?
- Depends on the exact type of tile. Some porcelain and other hard bodied tile you ll burn the bits and possible the motor itself. If it was a smaller area you had to cut out, it would possible work. Some satillo tiles you could do this with some extra bits , since they are a softer bodied tile. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Two tiles came off in the bathroom...?
- This must be wall tiles. Just tell mom what happen and then mom will know how it happen and get it fixed, They may have to remove few more tiles to fix this if same tiles are not available. It is time to fix the faucet too. Just do not let her find out on her own that it is broken. She may lecture you a little but that is the part of growing up(fault or no fault), but if you do not let her know then you will have more water damage and she will be more mad at you becase it will cost lots more to fix.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range