Specifications Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:Where is cheapest in dublin to buy tiles for kitchen walls?
- I okorder.com/... Hope it help
- Q:Installing beadboard over ceramic tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Installing beadboard over ceramic tile? We‘re renovating an old house, and the ceramic tile on the bathroom walls is just awful. I‘d like to replace the wall tile with beadboard. The tiles appear to be mortared directly onto the drywall. Is it a good idea to install the beadboard directly over the ceramic tile? Or should we...
- Q:Soften grout between tiles?
- No there isn't any way to soften the grout or thin-set. You just have to pry/bang them or smash the hole wall with a sledge hammer.
- Q:What is the best tiles?
- Buddy, you said too general, and here simply say, interior decoration tiles must use all-ceramic tiles, tiles first glass polished tiles (anti-skid, wear, anti-penetration, easy to clean, etc.) (The color of the new, three-dimensional sense of strong, followed by wear) the most sub-microcrystalline stone (expensive, not wear-resistant, non-scratch (The price is high, durable, atmospheric) glazed tiles (the color is more, the price is right, with the most) antique all-ceramic cut on the wall (unique style, durable and durable )
- Q:Tile falling off a roof--physics?
- The tile falls with a constant acceleration of g, at the upper sill it will have achieved some velocity V What we know that if falls 3.49 m in a time of 0.32 sec, starting with the velocity V and accelerating at g d = Vt + 0.5gt^2 3.49 = 0.32V + 4.9(0.32)^2 V = 9.34 m/s Now just find how far something would have to fall to achieve a speed of 9.34 m/s using Vf^2 = Vi^2 + 2ad Vf = 9.34 m/s, Vi = 0 m/s , a = g = 9.8 m/s^2 9.34^2 = 2(9.8)d d = 4.45 m from the roof
- Q:Cutting holes in porcelain tile?
- When okorder.com/
- Q:how to lay ceramic tile?
- use mastic its simple run a straight line with a string or snap a line or use level want to start with a full tile in areas that are in plain view and i dont know this guys problem but i never have a prob with mastic trowel it on correctly and bump tile for adhering
- Q:Jane marble tiles how to join
- Jiamusi City, I want to see what place, if someone in the agent you can not proxy
- Q:cutting ceremic floor tile?
- Grinds that carbide right off the bit, doesn't it? One of the previous posts has one technique, that being, drill a small hole in the tile (carbide, diamond-tip) at a slow speed with some sort of lubricant such as water (also cools the bit, but don't electrocute yourself) on the tile. Then you would thread the carbide grit hacksaw blade through the hole and hook up a hacksaw frame and cut away - - slowly. Then the tile will usually break when you are almost done. There are tile hole saw blades made, but they are not cheap, as they wear out relatively quickly. They will work up to a few inch diameter size. If it's any bigger than that, you'll probably want to find someone with a water-jet machine, like a countertop fabricator - person. A water-jet cuts just like it sounds - with water. It'll cut stone up to several inches thick. Hope that helps
- Q:What is the use of ceramic tile?
- More than 4 can lead to the sizing after sizing. In the construction of trimming when careful not to squeeze too much, or easily lead to foam foam rod deformation, then the foam rod will gradually recover, resulting in the overall sealant muster; construction within the scope of the construction to extend the correction time, Operation, the use of scraper from the bottom of the seam up to trim, to avoid curing the strip surface is uneven and a small amount of sagging; due to the different types of profiles on the market, it is recommended that customers in the use of each batch of plastic products before their own simple Of the adhesive test, in recognition of product quality can be widely used, which is to ensure the quality of the project at the same time also protect their own interests. Tile glue a lot of advantages, relative to the traditional materials such as cement in terms of advanced technology, saving material consumption, to ensure the quality of the project and conducive to environmental protection, is a good choice in the housing decoration. But this does not mean that tiles are the best choice for all people, on the one hand the current market tile unit cost is higher than the cement, on the other hand also take into account the construction process, its construction technology requirements than Cement should be high, if the use of ceramic tiles improper, the effect will be greatly discounted. So we choose to use cement or magnetic glue must be based on their actual situation to choose the best products for the better. Learn more about tile information click on id
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range