glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Principle of solar collector:
Solar collector details
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the use of hot plate materials are: copper collector plate, copper and aluminum composite collector plate, aluminum collector plate
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Start fast: heat pipe heat capacity, in the sun a few minutes after the output of heat; and in the cloudy weather, than other water heaters can produce more hot water.
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- The installation of the system search should ensure safety and functionality while taking into account the combination with the building.
- Q:What is a trough solar collector?
- A device that converts the radiant energy of the sun into heat. As the solar energy is more dispersed, must try to put it together, so the collector is a key part of the use of solar energy devices.
- Q:Is solar collector directly using solar energy?
- Most of the solar water heaters are equipped with electric auxiliary heating function, when the rainy weather will automatically start when the electric heating function.
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- Heat pipe collector can be used under the conditions of minus 50 ℃, can withstand pressure operation, but the heat pipe condensation side (heating side) surface area is only one hundred percent of the vacuum tube, easy to scale, heat transfer effect as vacuum tube, and the use of direct effect By the heat pipe itself, the quality and life of the impact of some heat pipe quality decline and attenuation problems,
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- A solar collector is a device that absorbs solar radiation and transfers heat energy to the heat transfer medium.
- Q:What is the solar collector
- A solar collector is a device that converts radiant energy from the sun into heat. As the solar energy is more dispersed, must try to put it together, so the collector is a key part of the use of solar energy devices.
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- According to heat transfer media classification: can be divided into liquid collector and air collector two categories, of which the liquid for the heat medium for most of the water as a medium, that constitutes a variety of solar water heaters; air for the heat transfer medium, It constitutes a variety of solar dryers. The core of the solar collector is the heat sink, which functions to absorb the radiant energy of the sun and transfer heat to the heat transfer medium. In the liquid as the medium, the heat-absorbing plate tube plate, wing tube, flat box, snake tube, etc., can be made of metal materials and non-metallic materials. The sunscreen surface of the heat-absorbing panel is coated with a black endothermic coating. The structure of the solar collectors for the heat transfer medium is often in the form of mesh, honeycomb and porous beds.
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- There are flat-plate collectors and vacuum tube collectors, as well as medium-high temperature trough collectors in different forms, the installation site requirements are not the same; but generally according to geographical location, towards the basic south.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range