glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Principle of solar collector:
Solar collector details
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- Flat solar water heater is a small high-rise residential supporting the design and development. The water tank is placed on the balcony, roof, wall and other places.
- Q:What is a trough solar collector?
- As a high-temperature collector, can get a higher collector temperature, can be used for power generation, refrigeration and air conditioning, heating, desalination and other production and living areas.
- Q:Is solar collector directly using solar energy?
- As the solar light is more dispersed, we must try to put it together, so the collector is a key part of the use of solar energy devices.
- Q:The characteristics of flat solar collectors
- Flat solar water heater advantages: First, particularly suitable for integration with the building requirements. Flat solar water heater because of its structural characteristics of the plane, in the integration of solar energy applications, the shape of flexible structure, the design is not subject to the shape or size of the constraints,
- Q:Condensation type solar collectors and non-concentrating heaters
- Non-concentrating collector The non-concentrating collector is a solar collector that does not change the direction of the solar radiation entering the lighting port and does not concentrate on the heat absorber. According to the collector is tracking the sun classification According to the collector whether to track the sun, solar collectors can be divided into two types. The tracking collector is a solar collector that tracks the sun's motion every day around a single or dual axis rotation.
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- By the heat pipe itself, the quality and life of the impact of some heat pipe quality degradation and attenuation problems, not easy to be found, and the cost is high, superconducting heat pipe.
- Q:Solar collectors and tank water can not cycle what is the reason
- pipeline loop problem. If there are other piping behind the pump, pay attention to other pipeline valve opening and closing situation
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- The most common solar collectors are non-concentrating flat type collectors. Its heat absorber body is basically flat shape, the area of heat absorption and the lighting area is approximately equal, its structure as shown in Figure (a) is the use of greenhouse effect of non-concentrating type collector. Enriched CO2 in the greenhouse can improve the greenhouse effect. Condenser type collector using the principle of focusing, that is, the use of light reflection and refraction principle, the use of reflectors or refractors to change the direction of the sun, the sun focused on the heat sink in the small area of the heat absorber, increase the unit area Of the radiation intensity, so that the collector to obtain a higher temperature.
- Q:With the tonnage of solar collectors and air to hot water which power consumption
- This question relates to what assistance is to be used in the hot water project of the solar collector, as well as the location and duration of the project. If you do not use auxiliary heating equipment, there is no doubt that the solar collector hot water project power consumption is minimal, but due to the uncertainty of the sun
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- There are flat-plate collectors and vacuum tube collectors, as well as medium-high temperature trough collectors in different forms, the installation site requirements are not the same; but generally according to geographical location, towards the basic south.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range