Introduction of Non-Pressure Solar Water Heater:
Non-pressure Solar Heater is one of the most economical solar water heating device with pretty high efficiency at the same time. It consists of hot water storage tank, solar vacuum tubes with mouth plug in storage tank, and bracket supporting tank and tubes.When cold water in evacuated tubes is heated with solar irradiation, as the specific gravities of hot water and cold water are different, hotter water goes upward to storage tank and colder water goes downward to glass tubes. through this continuous circulation, the cold water in storage tank will be gradually heated till sunset.
Solar water heaters working principle
1. The solar collector absorbs solar energy and transmits it to the solar water heater tank through circulation
2. When the temperature of the collector reaches the set value, the controller starts the circulation pump automatically
3. The circulation pump makes heat-conducting liquid circulate automatically
4. The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by lower heat exchanger in the water tank.
5. When the temperature difference between solar collector and heat pipe solar water heaters tank doesn't reach the set value, the circulation pump will be shut automatically
6. In case the temperature of the water tank does not reach Tmax, Electric Heating Element will start to work automatically
Solar water heaters working station component:
1. Operating screen
3. Pump speed adjust switches
4. Temperature difference circulation pump
5. Flow rate indicator
6. Return circuit connector
7. Safety valve
Solar water heaters specification:
solar water heaters
Material of out manifold
0.55mm thickness color steel/ fluorine carbon steel
Material of inner tank
Food grade 2.0 mm thickness SUS304 stainless steel
Tank insulating layer
40mm 45kg/m³ high-density polyurethane foamed
Inlet and outlet hole
Solar collector tube
3.3 Borosilicate glass with N/Al coating
Thickness of glass tube
Vacuum tube tightness
Idle sunning property parameters
Average heat loss coefficient
2.0mm thickness aluminum alloy
560mm Dia x 1810mm Height
2pcs 58x1800x15tube solar collector
SP116 working station
Heat exchanger length
Solar water heaters details show:
Benefits of this kind of solar water heaters:
1. Prolong the life of your existing water heater
2.Costs less than an electric, gas or oil water heater
3.No maintenance required
4.Lasts longer than a traditional hot water heater
5.Reduce your water heating costs
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- Heat pipe collector can be used under the conditions of minus 50 ℃, can withstand pressure operation, but the heat pipe condensation side (heating side) surface area is only one hundred percent of the vacuum tube, easy to scale, heat transfer effect as vacuum tube, and the use of direct effect
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- According to heat transfer media classification: can be divided into liquid collector and air collector two categories, of which the liquid for the heat medium for most of the water as a medium, that constitutes a variety of solar water heaters; air for the heat transfer medium, It constitutes a variety of solar dryers. The core of the solar collector is the heat sink, which functions to absorb the radiant energy of the sun and transfer heat to the heat transfer medium. In the liquid as the medium, the heat-absorbing plate tube plate, wing tube, flat box, snake tube, etc., can be made of metal materials and non-metallic materials. The sunscreen surface of the heat-absorbing panel is coated with a black endothermic coating. The structure of the solar collectors for the heat transfer medium is often in the form of mesh, honeycomb and porous beds.
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- In this way, the cold working fluid from the bottom of the collector is heated by the solar energy in the fluid channel, the temperature is gradually increased, the heat after heating, with the heat from the top of the collector, Water tank stand-by, that is useful energy income.
- Q:The characteristics of flat solar collectors
- Flat solar water heater advantages: First, particularly suitable for integration with the building requirements. Flat solar water heater because of its structural characteristics of the plane, in the integration of solar energy applications, the shape of flexible structure, the design is not subject to the shape or size of the constraints,
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the use of hot plate materials are: copper collector plate, copper and aluminum composite collector plate, aluminum collector plate
- Q:Condensation type solar collectors and non-concentrating heaters
- Non-concentrating collector The non-concentrating collector is a solar collector that does not change the direction of the solar radiation entering the lighting port and does not concentrate on the heat absorber. According to the collector is tracking the sun classification According to the collector whether to track the sun, solar collectors can be divided into two types. The tracking collector is a solar collector that tracks the sun's motion every day around a single or dual axis rotation.
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- Should pay attention to the following: 1) to install the collector (water heater) on the structure of pre-set embedded parts or fixed bolts, when the collector installed in the masonry wall, the embedded parts should be added to the structural column.
- Q:What is the solar collector
- different substances and different colors for different wavelengths of light absorption and reflection ability is not the same. Black color absorbs the sun the strongest, so the cotton is generally used dark or black cloth. White sunshine the strongest ability, so the summer shirt is mostly light or white.
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- Hello, the location of solar collectors have different species, can be placed on the roof, the angle is generally 45 degrees, you can put on the south wall and building integration, selected as a satisfactory answer Thank you!
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- In this paper, the use of some technical terms and parameters to cover the flat and heat pipe type solar water heater between the essential differences; unprovoked flat-type solar water heater advantage, malicious belittle and negative heat pump solar water heater.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range