Introduction of Non-Pressure Solar Water Heater:
Non-pressure Solar Heater is one of the most economical solar water heating device with pretty high efficiency at the same time. It consists of hot water storage tank, solar vacuum tubes with mouth plug in storage tank, and bracket supporting tank and tubes.When cold water in evacuated tubes is heated with solar irradiation, as the specific gravities of hot water and cold water are different, hotter water goes upward to storage tank and colder water goes downward to glass tubes. through this continuous circulation, the cold water in storage tank will be gradually heated till sunset.
Solar water heaters working principle
1. The solar collector absorbs solar energy and transmits it to the solar water heater tank through circulation
2. When the temperature of the collector reaches the set value, the controller starts the circulation pump automatically
3. The circulation pump makes heat-conducting liquid circulate automatically
4. The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by lower heat exchanger in the water tank.
5. When the temperature difference between solar collector and heat pipe solar water heaters tank doesn't reach the set value, the circulation pump will be shut automatically
6. In case the temperature of the water tank does not reach Tmax, Electric Heating Element will start to work automatically
Solar water heaters working station component:
1. Operating screen
3. Pump speed adjust switches
4. Temperature difference circulation pump
5. Flow rate indicator
6. Return circuit connector
7. Safety valve
Solar water heaters specification:
solar water heaters
Material of out manifold
0.55mm thickness color steel/ fluorine carbon steel
Material of inner tank
Food grade 2.0 mm thickness SUS304 stainless steel
Tank insulating layer
40mm 45kg/m³ high-density polyurethane foamed
Inlet and outlet hole
Solar collector tube
3.3 Borosilicate glass with N/Al coating
Thickness of glass tube
Vacuum tube tightness
Idle sunning property parameters
Average heat loss coefficient
2.0mm thickness aluminum alloy
560mm Dia x 1810mm Height
2pcs 58x1800x15tube solar collector
SP116 working station
Heat exchanger length
Solar water heaters details show:
Benefits of this kind of solar water heaters:
1. Prolong the life of your existing water heater
2.Costs less than an electric, gas or oil water heater
3.No maintenance required
4.Lasts longer than a traditional hot water heater
5.Reduce your water heating costs
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- Different local requirements and horizontal angle is not the same, in the north and the horizontal angle needs a little bigger.
- Q:The characteristics of flat solar collectors
- Flat solar water heater advantages: First, particularly suitable for integration with the building requirements. Flat solar water heater because of its structural characteristics of the plane, in the integration of solar energy applications, the shape of flexible structure, the design is not subject to the shape or size of the constraints,
- Q:Condensation type solar collectors and non-concentrating heaters
- Solar collectors can be classified by a variety of methods, for example: according to the type of heat transfer refrigerant, according to enter the mouth of the solar radiation is to change the direction;
- Q:What is the solar collector
- different substances and different colors for different wavelengths of light absorption and reflection ability is not the same. Black color absorbs the sun the strongest, so the cotton is generally used dark or black cloth. White sunshine the strongest ability, so the summer shirt is mostly light or white.
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- Flat solar water heater is a small high-rise residential supporting the design and development. The water tank is placed on the balcony, roof, wall and other places.
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- Heat pipe collector can be used under the conditions of minus 50 ℃, can withstand pressure operation, but the heat pipe condensation side (heating side) surface area is only one hundred percent of the vacuum tube, easy to scale, heat transfer effect as vacuum tube, and the use of direct effect
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- The basic working principle of flat solar collectors is very simple. Generally speaking, the sun through the transparent cover plate to the surface coated with absorbent layer on the heat absorber, in which most of the solar radiation can be absorbed by the absorber, into heat, and to the fluid channel in the working fluid.
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the collector heat transfer type: liquid collector, air collector. According to whether the solar radiation into the lighting port to change the direction of points: condenser type collector, non-concentrating type collector.
- Q:With the tonnage of solar collectors and air to hot water which power consumption
- This question relates to what assistance is to be used in the hot water project of the solar collector, as well as the location and duration of the project. If you do not use auxiliary heating equipment, there is no doubt that the solar collector hot water project power consumption is minimal, but due to the uncertainty of the sun
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- The collector must be provided with proper wind protection, bolted or secure. Other components of the solar thermal water system are affected by the wind may cause damage or affect the normal operation of the system,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range