Order On-line Tracking
The plasma gas generator, monocrystalline silicon zone melting, woods, food drying, steel tube welding, high frequency quenching
For frequency more than 1MHz or other low cost application filed, vacuum tube high frequency power supply still has an irreplaceable position and wide application.
Vacuum tube high frequency power supply adopts AC-DC-AC frequency variable structure. Convert power frequency AC voltage to adjustable high voltage DC voltage through the matching of 3-phase AC voltage regulation circuit, step-up transformer and high voltage silicon rectifier stack (6-pulse wave or 12-pulse wave). Oscillating circuit adopts high frequency large power vacuum tube to produce self-oscillation. Resonant circuit can adopt single circuit or three-circuit mode.
The whole unit of equipment is composed of AC voltage regulation cabinet, step-up transformer, vacuum tube oscillating cabinet and tank circuit cabinet, circulation soft water cooling system, console and positioning table.
Ø Perfect structure design
1. Integration design of voltage regulation cabinet and oscillating cabinet, or independent layout design, which is convenient for layout and installation at site.
2. Full digital AC voltage regulation control with small content of non characteristic harmonic and high grid-side power coefficient.
3. Vacuum tube self-oscillation circuit adopts optimum design with stable oscillation, high efficiency and non- parasitic oscillation.
4. High standard electromagnetism compatibility design, electromagnetism radiation meets national standard.
5. Closed cabinet design, meeting rigor environmental requirements on site.
Ø HMI and fault diagnosis system (optional)
1.Adopt PLC and touch screen to form perfect HMI system.
2.Realize integrated automatic control of power supply system.
3.Fault display and diagnosis system.
Main Technical Parameter
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|