Detailed Product Description
Vacuum fomring plastic parts
1.ABS high quality materials
2.Max size can reach :3000*2000*800MM
We use EPE, polyfoam, carton to keep the package safe and effective. Capable to meet your special packaging requirements.
within 7-15 days after confirmed the smaples
Vacuum fomring plastic parts
1 Competitive price available.
2 Quick delivery
3 Low mold cost
Vacuum fomring plastic parts, Grey plastic parts , Vacuum formed parts , Large plastic parts
Vacuum forming-CNC cuting -scraping-painting -packing
Any color as you like
Indoor or outdoor used
- Q:What are the main features of plastics?
- Specifically, the plastic is made of natural or synthetic resin as the main ingredient, adding various additives, in certain conditions such as temperature and pressure can be made into a certain shape, keep shape materials at room temperature.
- Q:What are the distinguishing features of plastics? What is their chemical name?
- Generally refers to large output, wide use, good formability, cheap plastic. There are five kinds of general plastics, namely polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS) and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer (ABS). These five kinds of plastics accounted for the vast majority of plastic raw materials used, the basic can be classified as special plastic varieties, such as: PPS, PPO, PA, PC, POM and so on, they are in daily life in the small amount of the product, mainly used in the field of engineering, National defense science and technology industry and other high-end, such as automotive, aerospace, architecture, communications and other fields. Plastics are classified into thermoplastic and thermosetting plastics according to their plasticity. Usually, thermoplastic plastic products can be recycled, and thermosetting plastics are not, according to the optical properties of plastics to points, can be divided into transparent, translucent and opaque materials, such as PS, PMMA, AS and PC belong to the transparent plastic, and most other plastics are made of opaque plastic.
- Q:Are there any differences between plastic products and plastic products?
- Plastic products mainly refers to the Petrochemical Industries Co for oil, refined materials, is a kind of plastic material. Generally speaking is the plastic raw materials, such as: how much money a ton of plastic, plastic prices, are made from plastic raw materials
- Q:Is ABS plastic poisonous?
- It can be quite clear that ABS plastic is not poisonousIn fact, the vast majority of plastic because of its relatively stable nature, it is difficult to react with other substances at normal temperature, and therefore have no direct toxic effects on organisms
- Q:What is cleaner for plastic bathtub?
- In fact, other methods of cleaning plastic items, plastic bathtubs can also be used, it is recommended that several methods of cleaning plastic objects, as long as it is plastic can be used1 put a few slices of lemon peel and orange peel in the glass, or drop a few drops of vinegar, then soak overnight.
- Q:How do you clean the scotch tape on the plastic?
- You can use essential balm, alcohol effect is not very good. You have a good removal method in tape adhered on the surface of the item layer. But wind does not smell, very volatile, non-toxic, clean. No damage to the transparent plastic surface. Especially the mall to buy plastic products, self-adhesive stickers torn off, leaving a layer of glue film layer of hate sticky in plastic boxes and other goods surface, not easy to go out, wind can help.
- Q:Are there several labels for edible plastics?
- As a result, when the bottle is used up, it is thrown away. It should not be used as a water cup, or used as a storage container to carry other articles, so as not to cause health problems.
- Q:What are the hazards of plastic products to people?
- Great harm to the land, change its pH, affecting crops to absorb nutrients and water, resulting in farmersAs for the abandonment of plastic products in water or land, it not only affects the environment, but also causes death if swallowed passively. This undermines the ecological balance.Fourth, the high temperature decomposes the poisonous material, the plastic product has no poisonous substance, but because of its recoveryThe equipment used is not perfect, the process is simple and crude, and many manufacturers do not have legitimate business license, resulting in reproductionWhen the temperature reaches 65 degrees centigrade, the toxic substances will precipitate and seep into the food, which will cause serious harm to the vital parts of the liver, kidneys, reproductive system and central nervous system.
- Q:How to remove static electricity on plastic products?
- Antistatic agents can be added to plastics;
- Q:What is plastic made of?
- Plastics are synthetic polymers that change the shape of a body freely. The plastic is made of synthetic or condensation polymerization with monomer raw materials, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives, it is the main component of synthetic resin.
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range