Introduction of Vacuum Cleaner M15
1. 1200W powerful motor
2. 80" suction
3. 59dB low noise
4. 15 litre capactity
Features of Vacuum Cleaner M15
1.1200W powerful suction
2.59db, low noise, benefits of daytime cleaning in noise-sensitive areas
3. High-quality motor, which can continuous work to 1500hours, and long life
5. Durable in design, small and flexible, easy to use
6. Secure accessory and power cord storage and rear mounted tool parking
7. 3-level filtering system ensures that it can be HEPA filter for superior dust control in e.g. hospitals and hotels
8. Best in class filling capacity 15L means less time to change dust bags
9. Big direction wheels are making it easy to move from place to place
Accessories: 1.75M hose, 3 plastic-steel tubes, Adjustable wind handles, Crevice nozzle, Combination nozzle, Round brush nozzle, Square brush dry, Floor & carpet brush nozzle, Cloth bag, Bag filter
Main Technical Parameter of Vacuum Cleaner M15
Power Cord length
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- At present, abroad can produce high quality non alkali borosilicate glass company, Corelle, the German Schott companies, domestic Changsha have a precision glass raw material sales, precision glass processing company, alkali borosilicate glass, Schott two sales of Corelle company.
- Q:There are several ways of heating the industrial drying tunnel furnace and are different from each other?
- The stainless steel heating tube heats the fluid by forced convection. The material is made of stainless steel is in a head with a heater pump to pump fluid into the heating chamber, after heating in the heater, another head out, is a kind of forced circulation pump through a heating method, compared with the traditional heating methods, energy saving, scientific process, installation has obvious economic benefits easy to use.
- Q:Tempered and reinforced glass
- National construction technical specification for application of glass JGJ113-2003 provisions of the landing door glass must use safe glass, is from the protection of person to consider.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- Ordinary glass raw materials are soda ash (sodium carbonate), limestone (calcium carbonate) and silica, after a high temperature reaction, the products are mainly sodium silicate, calcium silicate and silica
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake could commission a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cracking and spalling.
- Q:What happens when toughened glass breaks?
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Absolutely not!
- Q:Why are most of the chemical instruments made from glass?
- Because experiments require high temperatures, heating, freezing, and many complex processes of chemical reactions,
- Q:What's the raw material for goldfish bowl?
- Float glass, ultra white glass, acrylic, Cipen, earthen, Devonian and basin (Mu Hai), plastic tank, glass steel tankThese are common fish tank materials.
- Q:What are the raw materials of water glass?
- The wet production of quartzite powder and caustic soda as raw materials in autoclave, 2 - 3 atmospheric pressure steam reaction, generating liquid water glass.
Our company is specialized in manufacturing world -class cleaning equipment and rotational moulding . we have benefited from the 100 years of experiences in cleaning equipment production. In the present time of fast science and technical innovation, we shall work hard and carry on the spirit of ceaseless creation. If you need any help, please do not hesitate let us know!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range