Introduction of Vacuum Cleaner M15
1. 1200W powerful motor
2. 80" suction
3. 59dB low noise
4. 15 litre capactity
Features of Vacuum Cleaner M15
1.1200W powerful suction
2.59db, low noise, benefits of daytime cleaning in noise-sensitive areas
3. High-quality motor, which can continuous work to 1500hours, and long life
5. Durable in design, small and flexible, easy to use
6. Secure accessory and power cord storage and rear mounted tool parking
7. 3-level filtering system ensures that it can be HEPA filter for superior dust control in e.g. hospitals and hotels
8. Best in class filling capacity 15L means less time to change dust bags
9. Big direction wheels are making it easy to move from place to place
Accessories: 1.75M hose, 3 plastic-steel tubes, Adjustable wind handles, Crevice nozzle, Combination nozzle, Round brush nozzle, Square brush dry, Floor & carpet brush nozzle, Cloth bag, Bag filter
Main Technical Parameter of Vacuum Cleaner M15
Power Cord length
- Q:How to choose floor tiles?
- At present, the market of ceramic tile products according to the use of materials and manufacturing processes are divided into the following categories: mosaic is mainly divided into glass mosaic (raw materials for glass) and ceramic mosaic two. Mainly used for decorative wall. Glazed tile of this tile is made of tile bottom and surface of a layer of glazed, that is, in the ceramic embryo on the glaze, after high temperature and high pressure firing, ceramic tile glaze is mainly to increase the beauty of the role of ceramic. Glazed tiles are divided into floor tiles and wall tiles according to the place of use. According to the degree of finish is divided into yaguangyoumianzhuan and light glazed tiles.
- Q:Raw material, processing method and ratio of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Raw material:Glass fiber reinforced plastics (FRP), also known as GFRP, that is, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to the use of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix. Reinforced plastics made from glass fiber or its products are referred to as glass fiber reinforced plastics or glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- Landlord, you take this screen is not the LCD screen, and the other is the plasma screen.It should be a 46 inch plasma TV set.
- Q:What are these things that belong to the reactor's raw materials?
- The raw material of the reactor is very simple. Dry reactor, if it is hollow, only aluminum (copper) line plus aluminum (copper) card, and then poured into resin, winding may also be used glass fiber belt
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- We know that solid materials can be divided into two categories: organic materials and inorganic materials. Organic materials are wood, plastic, plexiglass, cotton, wool, nylon and so on. Inorganic materials can be divided into three categories: single crystal, polycrystal and glass according to the structure. A single crystal has regular shapes and strict rules, such as the ruby is an alumina single crystal, the crystal is a silica single crystal, and the diamond is a single crystal of carbon. Polycrystal is a collection of large amounts of small single crystals, and all kinds of ceramics and metals are polycrystalline materials. Glass is a noncrystalline solid obtained by melting, cooling, and curing. Its structure has certain rules (short-range order) in the atomic and molecular range, but there is no rule (long-range disorder) in the macroscopic range.
- Q:What is acrylic material?
- Acrylic properties;1. excellent transparencyColorless transparent plexiglass plate, light transmittance of more than 92%2. excellent weather resistanceAdaptability to the natural environment is very strong, even for a long time in sunlight, wind and rain will not change its performance, anti-aging properties, and can also feel comfortable in the outdoor use.3. good processabilityThe utility model is suitable for mechanical processing and easy thermal forming, and the acrylic plate can be dyed, and the surface can be painted, silk screen or vacuum coating.4. excellent comprehensive performanceAcrylic plate has many varieties, rich colors and excellent comprehensive properties. It provides diversified choices for the designers. The acrylic board can be dyed, and the surface can be painted, silk screen or vacuum coating.
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- If the original piece of glass with good quality of Qingdao Jin Jing, Jiangmen farun, TGI, CSG, luoyang.... These glass plants are relatively stable, and is a large enterprise, if the processing technology is good, it depends on the processing unit of the process, this is not recommended.
- Q:What are the main raw materials for making ceramics, glass and cement?
- The main raw materials for producing ceramics are clay (such as Suzhou soil), quartz, feldspar (potassium feldspar and albite)
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- 7, low cost, small fluctuations in raw material prices. 8, heat insulation, sound-absorbing. 9, non combustible. 10, the waste can be used for processing, after smashing the landfill, no pollution to water, soil and air, is an ideal material of environmental protection. Disadvantages of inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics: 1. Toughness is lower than plexiglass. 2, waterproof performance second only to plexiglass.
- Q:Polypropylene short fiber and glass fiber if different
- Polypropylene fiber is resistant to acid and alkali, and glass fiber has poor alkali resistance.
Our company is specialized in manufacturing world -class cleaning equipment and rotational moulding . we have benefited from the 100 years of experiences in cleaning equipment production. In the present time of fast science and technical innovation, we shall work hard and carry on the spirit of ceaseless creation. If you need any help, please do not hesitate let us know!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range