Introduction of Vacuum Cleaner M15
1. 1200W powerful motor
2. 80" suction
3. 59dB low noise
4. 15 litre capactity
Features of Vacuum Cleaner M15
1.1200W powerful suction
2.59db, low noise, benefits of daytime cleaning in noise-sensitive areas
3. High-quality motor, which can continuous work to 1500hours, and long life
5. Durable in design, small and flexible, easy to use
6. Secure accessory and power cord storage and rear mounted tool parking
7. 3-level filtering system ensures that it can be HEPA filter for superior dust control in e.g. hospitals and hotels
8. Best in class filling capacity 15L means less time to change dust bags
9. Big direction wheels are making it easy to move from place to place
Accessories: 1.75M hose, 3 plastic-steel tubes, Adjustable wind handles, Crevice nozzle, Combination nozzle, Round brush nozzle, Square brush dry, Floor & carpet brush nozzle, Cloth bag, Bag filter
Main Technical Parameter of Vacuum Cleaner M15
Power Cord length
- Q:What are the paper made of? What is the glass made of? What is the plastic made of?
- Basically, paper is made from vegetable fiber.
- Q:What is the raw material for making glass?
- The raw material of glass is crystal sand, and the chemical component is silica
- Q:There are several ways of heating the industrial drying tunnel furnace and are different from each other?
- The utility model has the advantages of long service life and high reliability. The heater is made of special electric heating material, and the design power load is reasonable, and the heater adopts multiple protection, so that the safety and the service life of the heater are greatly increased.
- Q:What kind of glass is smoked glass?
- * clarifierIn the process of making glass, some bubbles will appear. Reducing the bubbles is the use of fining agents, mainly arsenic trioxide, antimony oxide and nitrating salt
- Q:What are the ingredients of photovoltaic solar glass? What's the function of each?
- Furthermore the limestone calcium carbonate and Magnesium Oxide, whose main role is to adjust the viscosity of the glass in a suitable value, so that the glass forming time is shorter or longer, in order to meet the requirements of molding; also the introduction of alumina materials, improve the physical and chemical properties of glass, such as strength, chemical stability, etc.;
- Q:How to choose floor tiles?
- The tiles (or tiles) is the use of earth embryo (or earth embryo to add some ore powder) after high temperature and high pressure one-time firing, using the surface and bottom of embryo material basically identical (except for the special process such as tiles, tiles in the new fill glaze series).
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- It blew the concept of rate, the national standard of our country only glass project on the wall, I do not know whether the other foreign industry to use the toughened glass also has detailed provisions.
- Q:What kind of material is glass made of?
- We know that solid materials can be divided into two categories: organic materials and inorganic materials. Organic materials are wood, plastic, plexiglass, cotton, wool, nylon and so on. Inorganic materials can be divided into three categories: single crystal, polycrystal and glass according to the structure. A single crystal has regular shapes and strict rules, such as the ruby is an alumina single crystal, the crystal is a silica single crystal, and the diamond is a single crystal of carbon. Polycrystal is a collection of large amounts of small single crystals, and all kinds of ceramics and metals are polycrystalline materials. Glass is a noncrystalline solid obtained by melting, cooling, and curing. Its structure has certain rules (short-range order) in the atomic and molecular range, but there is no rule (long-range disorder) in the macroscopic range. It can be made into various shapes by moulds.
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- At present, abroad can produce high quality non alkali borosilicate glass company, Corelle, the German Schott companies, domestic Changsha have a precision glass raw material sales, precision glass processing company, alkali borosilicate glass, Schott two sales of Corelle company.
- Q:What does GF30 represent in plastic PP GF30?
- The rigidity is better. It is suitable for producing pressure plate frame, chemical container, accumulator shell, fan blade, automobile lamp housing, automobile steering wheel, electric appliance coil frame and so onHope to be of some help to you
Our company is specialized in manufacturing world -class cleaning equipment and rotational moulding . we have benefited from the 100 years of experiences in cleaning equipment production. In the present time of fast science and technical innovation, we shall work hard and carry on the spirit of ceaseless creation. If you need any help, please do not hesitate let us know!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range