Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Vacuum Cleaner CNBL701
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--E, Hard floor--C, Carpet-- F)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with moderate dust bin at 1.5L dust capacity
Motor power higher up to 1400W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Current control motor operation. The fan is attached to the motor, and the fan blade has a certain angle, just like the propeller of the airplane. When the fan blade turns, it pushes the air to the exhaust port
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Release the belt from the pulley of the motor and remove it from the vibration lever
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All suction vacuum cleaners are equipped with hard hoses for connecting soft hoses and accessories for cleaning.
- Q:What is the development status of vacuum cleaners?
- Since the late 1990s, sales of vacuum cleaners in China have risen at an annual rate of 38%
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Unscrew or remove the dust fan from the motor shaft, check and clean the back of the fan
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Noise: 1000W or so vacuum cleaner, noise is generally around 80 decibels. Excellent motor technology, of course, can reduce noise
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- On the use of filter paper as a filter medium filter, use a soft bristle brush to dust on the filter paper, be careful not to brush the dust, filter paper brush bad;
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- 1907 Ohio inventor Shiban Guerra made cleaner light, he was the administrator in a shop, in order to reduce the burden of the carpet, a vacuum cleaner is made, with fans will create a vacuum dust inhalation machine, and then into the pocket
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is a vacuum cleaner motor rotating speed, sucking the air from the suction port of the dust box has a certain vacuum, dust through the brush, take over, handle, hose, the main Straw into dust filter bag dust collecting box, dust is left in the dust filter bag, filtered air through a filter slice into the motor
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Rely on the cyclone dust cup and HEPA duct filter material filter, a reverse dust, easy to clean: dust cup filtered through the high-speed motor of the vacuum separation and waste gas, and then through the HEPA filter material, air purification, so as not to cause two pollution. The utility model has the advantages that the dust bag is not always changed; the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range