Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Vacuum Cleaner CNBL701
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--E, Hard floor--C, Carpet-- F)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with moderate dust bin at 1.5L dust capacity
Motor power higher up to 1400W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Does wet vacuum cleaners can suck water on floor?
- Shop Vac type vacuum cleaners are made to suck dry or wet, the filter is modified manually for either dry or wet vacumming. All you need to know is that they work. Have owned several over the years.
- Q:Best way to clean carpets without a vacuum?
- I never liked those dust buster on a stick things or the sweepers that just pick up things like popcorn kernels. I was stuck with no vaccuum and sweeping the living crap out of the rug with my corn broom (stiff bristles) did a presentable job until I was able to inherit a hand-me-down vacuum from a neighbor. Make sure you put the word out that you are needing a vacuum and not above hand-me-downs.
- Q:Are a vacuum cleaners stupid? I have two dogs that come in during the harsh winter months and they shed like?
- well i have several canister vacumes that work great kenmore's, but for the dog hair i use a small 5 gallon shop vac so that my vacumes wont smell like dog or get clogged.. try a small shop vac works great!!!! and cheap
- Q:AUTOMOTIVE VACUUM CLEANERS?
- You paid $2,000 for a vacuum cleaner? OMG, are you that dense and gullible? I cannot find this brand you mention with any models costing $2,000. Something smells here. There are no devices that you describe. If you have this kind of money to spend ask locally as to a shop vacuum cleaner that is easy to use, has the tools you want and select what works for you. But, Dude, someone ripped you off as to a $2,000 vacuum cleaner. Look in the mirror.
- Q:Where can I find parts for my Panasonic vacuum?
- defiantly try their website
- Q:do you get tired of cheap products being sold in most stores?
- Case in point, I have blown up at least 2 vacuums per year for the eight years I've lived here. I had a Siberian Husky and had to vacuum nearly everyday to keep my house from looking like it snowed in here. I finally got the extended warranty for $19 and they have replaced it for free the last 5 times. Also, do you notice more stores are limiting the return time? Some stores it is 30 days, some 90 and most products don't go bad in that time frame. So, you are stuck with it. I have a Sunbeam toaster from the 1950's that has outlasted the one I got for my wedding that almost burn down my kitchen! It is all of these products coming in from China which are meant to be disposable, but cheap.
- Q:How can I reword this sentence?
- Skimmers are similar to vacuum cleaners, but instead of sucking up dirt from hard surfaces, they suck up oil from the surface of water. The water needs to be calm in order for skimmers to be effective.
- Q:so i work for kirby vacuum cleaners as a dealer?
- uh yes! go sell cars if you really want to sell something. No one really goes to buy vaccuum cleaners IMO.
- Q:How do I stop freaking out about vacuum cleaners so much?
- So you have a phobia for vaccum cleaners. A phobia is defined as being scared something will happen in the future. (Something like that) So the only thing you can do or the best thing to do in my opinion is to face it. Its a treatment actually. What you do is stay there when they vacuum. And even when your anxiety raises to the top. Because the way panic attacks work is they go up, and they hit the ceiling, and have to lower. So if you stay there, and let your anxiety peak, then lower back to regular. The fear that something bad will happen in the future will disappear. Or weaken largely. Because your sitting there, and nothing is happening, and even though you know inside nothing will happen to you your mind still reacts that way. (Like some people are afraid of bunnies) So sit through the vacuuming and I am sure that you will be able to face it time after time after that :D
- Q:Do Lancias really suck?
- i know that but they have good rally cars
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range