Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Vacuum Cleaner CNBL701
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--E, Hard floor--C, Carpet-- F)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with moderate dust bin at 1.5L dust capacity
Motor power higher up to 1400W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Can other cleaners be used in rug doctor cleaning vacuum?
- yes. i used to use oxy clean in mine but then i started using the walmart's version of Bissell cleaner and it works great!
- Q:Do steam cleaning vacuum cleaners work as well as a rental from the grocery store or hiring someone?
- I okorder.com/... Hope this was helpful ~~~~
- Q:Has anyone heard of Patriot Vacuum cleaners?
- Nope, never heard of it. Best way to buy a high-end vacuum cleaner is to go to a sales and service vacuum store and buy the high-end models a few years old that people changed their minds about. It's like buying a used luxury car, they depreciate much faster than cheaper cars. The service guys can tell you which ones are really worth the bucks.
- Q:Residential Carpet Cleaners??
- Why not do both?
- Q:Who makes the best vacuum cleaner - DYSON or ORECK? and why?
- I have a hoover right now and it is CRAP. The plastic parts break, the door covering the bag is hard to get on and off, and it falls over when you're using the attachments. Eventually I got rid of it and got a cheap Kenmore from Sears. Much better vacuum, and it didn't have that annoying habit of falling over. Dysons seem gimicky to me. Oreck over-priced. It's nice to have attachments such as a crevice tool or the one with a brush.
- Q:my husband used my dyson to vacuum ash from our pellet stove?
- Used Dyson Vacuum
- Q:What's the best way to make a vacuum stronger?
- The best way to make a vacuum stronger is to make a best valve.
- Q:If a vacuum cleaner was used on a miniature black hole, what would happen?
- Vacuum cleaners do not work, unless you have a background atmosphere to push objects in to them.
- Q:What does cleaning effectiveness mean regarding Vacuum Cleaners? What is better? Amps, Volts, Watts?
- I always look for suckage. I get the one that sucks the best. You would assume this would be the most powerful one but not necessarily so. Rainbows vacuums are the best but they are expensive - you can sometimes get a good used one on OKorder
- Q:Language: How would you say?
- These appliances indicates that you have already identified them, so you don't need such as vacuum cleaners, illuminations, TVs, HDD recorders, air conditioners and such here. If you haven't in fact identified them, you can change these appliances such as vacuum cleaners, illuminations, TVs, HDD recorders, air conditioners and such to common household appliances. You should also eliminate and such even if you don't take either of my suggestions; the such as at the beginning already implies that there are other similar examples so it's redundant as well as repetitive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range