Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL802
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--D, Hard floor--B, Carpet-- E)
Green product, with advanced patented true double-stage cyclones filtration system, first plus secondary cyclone filtration structure, completely different from regular so-called simple multi-cyclone system, improved working and cleaning efficiency, more envrionmental friendly.
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
multi-cyclone, secondary cyclone filtration plus super high cleaning HEPA filters, enabling a highest cleaning efficiency.
super higher power up to 2000W
super bigger dust capacity up to 5 L max.
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How to repair the starting switch of vacuum cleaner?
- With a break through detector or a multimeter, make sure that the switch is switched off when the switch is switched off and that the switch is closed
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Remove one end of the vibration lever from the outer cover of the vacuum cleaner
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Noise: 1000W or so vacuum cleaner, noise is generally around 80 decibels. Excellent motor technology, of course, can reduce noise
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- To use flannel as filter medium filter, apply cold water cleaning and then dry, must not use hot water wash bubble, also don't dry, otherwise it will plug the pores, affect suction when vacuuming
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- Remove the clamps at both ends, then remove the belt and bring the vibration lever out of the housing
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- The dust collector can absorb tiny particles of dust, and has the effect of purifying air, and is suitable for indoor use. Sweeping machine can only clean large particles of dust, but also easy to dust, pollution of the environment, suitable for outdoor use
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- This pressure difference is that the vacuum cleaner uses the high speed rotation of the motor to drive the fan blades to rotate so that a partial vacuum is generated inside the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- In the process of using, the traditional vacuum cleaner is difficult to maintain in the later stage of air intake
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Remove the cover of the motor and remove the motor from the frame of the vacuum cleaner. The dust collector will be located under the motor
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- When using the vacuum cleaner, please be careful not to block the suction port, otherwise it will cause motor overload and damage the motor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range