Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL802
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--D, Hard floor--B, Carpet-- E)
Green product, with advanced patented true double-stage cyclones filtration system, first plus secondary cyclone filtration structure, completely different from regular so-called simple multi-cyclone system, improved working and cleaning efficiency, more envrionmental friendly.
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
multi-cyclone, secondary cyclone filtration plus super high cleaning HEPA filters, enabling a highest cleaning efficiency.
super higher power up to 2000W
super bigger dust capacity up to 5 L max.
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Whats the best Hardwood floor vacuum?
- I okorder.com they are around 250.00 and +. So worth it
- Q:what is your favorite quote?
- What if my beard where made of green spinach? Bunkum and tummyrot! You'll never get anywhere if you go about what-iffing like that. -Willy Wonka Now I'm going to go to bed, before you two do anything to get us killed... or worse, expelled. -Hermione Granger If you want to know what a man's really like, look at how he treats his inferiors. - Sirius Black We roll tonight. To the guitar byte. And for those about to rock, I salute you. - AC/DC -Are you who I think you are? - Of course I'm who you think I am. - The Penultimate Peril
- Q:Does Panasonic make vacuum cleaners for Kenmore?
- Most Kenmore vacuums are made by Panasonic (Matsushita Electric Corporation of America).
- Q:Does the sound of vacuum cleaners piss anyone else off?
- whenever i want to watch tv, that is when people have the urge or feeling to start vacuuming so then i have to blast the volume and the they say I am too loud!!
- Q:the best vacuum cleaners!?
- I don't have a specific brand to recommend, but rather a strategy. Be sure to buy an extended warranty on your vacuum. At Target or WalMart or Best Buy, for example, these warranties are super cheap and totally worth every penny. Also purchase the vacuum with a credit card. Preferably American Express if you have one. These cc companies will back you and not hold you responsible for the charge if you have a problem with the product and the retailer will not return. Good luck.
- Q:I have a fetish for middle aged white women advertising vacuum cleaners?
- It depends whether your fetish is mainly centered on the white woman or the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Current control motor operation. The fan is attached to the motor, and the fan blade has a certain angle, just like the propeller of the airplane. When the fan blade turns, it pushes the air to the exhaust port
- Q:Ever demolish a vacuum cleaner?
- i, in my previous days in federal government, helped author that bill back in '82 because of a stranger who demolished all the vacuum cleaners in my neighborhood... he eventually got the death penalty...
- Q:What does Consumer Reports say are the best bagless vacuum cleaners (under $200)?
- i'm uncertain a thank you to respond to this question, yet i desire the two pts, so i'll chime in and say, your question made me smile, I believe Bonsai Bobby. Very humorous question, no longer very Biblical, yet what do i be attentive to. i be attentive to this, i'm a Kirby fan, and constantly have been and that they do no longer look to be stated interior the bible the two. Grace and Peace be unto you, in touch with now B
- Q:How are bagless vacuum cleaners better for environment?
- Just think of where the bags will have to go once you throw them away versus just throwing the dust away. Dust vs Dust and Bag. Waste are toss into a dump, as they cannot be burned (commonsens) and so, they will add up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range