Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL702
(1200W/1400W ERP level:
Energy--D, Hard floor--B, Carpet-- D)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 4L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 2000W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Are there energy star vacuum cleaners?
- Yes, it is listed in the product info or on the box.
- Q:Is there anything better than Vacuum Cleaner ?
- Yes, a housekeeper to do the work for you.
- Q:Which is more powerful, an amp or a volt? By how much?
- Sometimes a waterfall analogy is used: voltage is equivalent to how high the waterfall is, amperage to how much water is flowing. Power (watts) is volts x amps. (There is a technical point about phase, which we ignore.) Since household voltage is 110 in the US, a typical 10 amp vacuum will provide 1100 watts.
- Q:Can you show me a vacuum that DOES loose suction?
- You're right. Vacuum cleaners don't lose suction due to general usage and failure to clean filters. The only way it could happen is if the cleaner in question has a malfunction which causes the fans to turn at a reduced velocity, if a seal has developed a leak, broken fan blades etc. So to answer your question... No I can't.
- Q:What vacuum cleaner should I purchase?
- the best vacuum cleaner by far is called the Tri-Star.....it is expensive but it truly works better than anything out there....
- Q:Are the kirby Vacuum cleaners really a good investment?
- Kirby Vacuum Generations
- Q:What are the best vacuum cleaners on the market today? I've heard good things about the Dyson, how bout you?
- I okorder.com for only 397.99. she swears by it but I still think the Miele is better. From what I hear, the Dyson is the best Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner Hands Down but the Miele S5 Series is the Best Vacuum Cleaner Hands Down. I would go with the Miele but if you are not a canister person (I owned an electrolux before my Miele so I have always been) the Dyson is a great vacuum especially the DC 18 because it is 5 pounds lighter than the rest.
- Q:What is so bad about vacuum cleaners?
- Of course, when they're at their best they simply suck, and when they don't work properly, they still suck... reminds me of the schools...
- Q:dirt devil vacuum cleaner?
- You okorder.com It's the best vacuum cleaner OKorder store
- Q:If earth atmosphere was twice as dense, by how much % power consumption of vacuum cleaners would change?
- Sasha, Are you up to you tricks again? Lets assume the airflow is incompressible. Let power of the vacuum be equal to the kinetic energy added to air over a certain time t P=[ .5 m v^2]/t m=Vp m - mass of air v- velocity of air (related to the RPM of the motor) p - density of air So what is P1/P2? P2 - normal density of air and P1 is twice the normal density. We have P1/P2=[ .5 m1 v1^2]/t1 / [ .5 m2 v2^2]/t2 since t1=t 2 and v1=v2 P1/P2=m1/m2 P1/P2=V1p1/V2p2 since V1=V2 P1/P2=p1/p2=2 So the power will be doubled for doubling the density... ********** But wait! ********** If vacuum cleaner works by creating an air flow and it is air molecules that whip the dust particles out of their hiding places then we may drop the rpm of the motor by half and therefore the power will be the same. P1=P2
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range