Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL702
(1200W/1400W ERP level:
Energy--D, Hard floor--B, Carpet-- D)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 4L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 2000W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:I couldn't understand the meaning of the sentence. How can I say it in different way?
- I purchased all the vacuum cleaners John had for sale. I purchased John's entire inventory of vacuums.
- Q:made in usa vacuum cleaners?
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner out there?
- A Dyson is the one you want. After looking at the website, they now make a bagless canister vac for reaching under beds/tables. Otherwise you will need a low reach floor tool accessory with your upright Dyson. I've had an upright Dyson for almost 4 years now with absolutely no problems with it. It's the best vacuum I've ever had. I even still use the original filter. You can find them used on OKorder. I bought mine at Best Buy. You can also find them in pretty much any store that sells vacuums. Or you can buy one direct from Dyson (website below).
- Q:I have a math question if anyone would like to help me. Please tell me how to slove it then give me the answer?
- He must sell $8000 because if he kept one eighth of it, he would have $1000
- Q:what is the best central vacuum cleaners?
- Have a Nutone for 30 years.
- Q:Ever demolish a vacuum cleaner?
- No, but I have a Kirby I'm working on seeing what it won't suck up. I used it to vacuum out the oven when it was so dirty,..... nothing would cook in it. I use the Kirby as a leaf blower, it leaves the men in the 'hood perplexed, I'm looking for other surfaces for the Kirby to suck blow:)
- Q:why are lights on vacuum cleaners
- I think its so you can see when u r cleaning places with little light such as closets with no light and under tables and couches and stuff
- Q:About Newborns and Vacuum Cleaners?
- My daughter was a little startled by the noise at first, but the first three times or so I put her in a baby carrier on my chest while she was asleep so she got my heartbeat and a rocking motion to comfort her until she got used to the sound. After that it didn't bother her at all. Now that she is 13 months she likes to hold the vacuum and 'help' me.
- Q:My friend's brother placed a vacuum cleaner up to his nipple....?
- why doesn't he just do it to the other nipple too, then they'll be the same, and then you could go the gym and look for some chest exercises, that way they nipple size will stay equal.. ...[rofl]
- Q:I'm going to be doing door to door sales. Can you give me some tips?
- DO NOT LISTEN TO THE BS ON HERE.. I have done sales for 11 years.. Started with cleaner then kirby and now back to cleaner.. I am 30 years old and have made enough money to start my own business..Our reps average 700-2000 a week no joke.. no bs.. in fact email me for more info ,, we have 100% on the BBB We are currently looking for experienced Door to Door Sales Agents. If you are interested in traveling and enjoy sales this could be for you. We pay all hotels and transportation plus daily pay and weekend bonuses. No other sales crews have the pay scale we do. Call Brandon for more info.330 431 3886. ALL AGENTS OF ANY CREW CALL ASAP AS THESE SPOTS WILL FILL QUICKLY. THERE ARE NO BOOKS..YOU GET PAID FOR WHAT YOU SELL EVERYDAY.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range