Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL702
(1200W/1400W ERP level:
Energy--D, Hard floor--B, Carpet-- D)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 4L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 2000W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Are you scared of vacuum cleaners too?
- My niece and my son both are. I'm not scared of them but I hate vacuuming. My wonderful husband bought me a Roomba so now I don't have to. I hate vacuums but I love Roombas!
- Q:Are 2 vacuum motors in parallel with one input hose more powerful going into 2 vacuum chambers or just one?
- He/she is trying to utilize two vacuum cleaners to increase the power of the suction. In theory two vacuums in parallel would increase the VOLUME of air and dirt sucked. Placing them in series would increase the pressure sucked but would likely reduce the volume.
- Q:Anybody interested in a sentria kurby vacum cleaner let me know my nums 8122590831?
- the quantity one vaccuum in accordance to shopper comments is the Kenmore ingenious Directpersistent...this is a magnificent vac with spectacular suction...the only element i do unlike approximately this is this is side cleansing... The Hoover self-propelled (bagged) is likewise an incredible vac and has greater effectual side cleansing than the Kenmore.. The Dyson is the only bagless vac i might purchase...you do not might desire to replace an high priced paper filter out and it nevertheless has organic HEPA filtration with a filter out which you basically rinse out in the sink ! seem on the Dyson dc14 or dc 17 however...And Dyson now contains an entire 5 twelve months guarantee.. stay removed from Bissell and airborne dirt and airborne dirt and mud devil.. Eureka makes one good vac, basically one...the cheap Eurekas are merely that, low-value...yet there is one Eureka it somewhat is made fairly a lot...this is called the Boss...yet when I had my decision between any of the others that i've got pronounced right here, Eureka may be my final decision..inspite of the undeniable fact that this is approximately $one hundred below the Kenmore so in case you could basically spend like $a hundred and fifty, then the Eureka Boss is def greater effectual than any Bissell or airborne dirt and airborne dirt and mud devil available... My appropriate suggestion to you ? do a sprint prognosis with the help of sorting out the shopper comments on save information superhighway sites...And in case you opt for a Dyson, please purchase it at Sears...they're the only save which could surely stand in the back of that 5 twelve months guarantee.. :-)
- Q:Is the usb vacuum cleaner has the enough suction power to suck the dust from laptop's air vent?
- sorry if it is blocked this won't work. try to blow it out with a hair dryer on high air[not heat] this could unblock your fan vent.
- Q:Are rotating brushes bad for hardwood floors?
- the rotating brush wont scratch the floor, as in gouges, but the finish that protects the wood will eventually dull because of the slight abrasion of the brush.
- Q:What is your vacuum cleaners worst enemy besides neglect? Want to NEVER buy another vacuum filter again?
- Hey thanks for the tips, especially the filter info. Now, I have very long blonde hair that wraps around the beater bar burning up the rubber belt. How do I stop that?
- Q:i just vacuumed my snake wat shoud i do?
- How would you vacuum up a snake, usually your snake should be in the cage rather than running around the house. If this does happen to be serious, I would try to open the vacuum and open the bag where all the dust and what not goes into.
- Q:Is it ok to get vacuum cleaners filters wet?
- is it a vac designed to pick up liquids? if not, electric shock is a greater worry than the darn filter! or are you saying she washes the filters, and they're designed for that type of maintenance, then it would be o.k. as long as they're completely dry before they go back into the vac Filters that get wet are the perfect habitat for mold growth, so every time you vaccuum you'd be blowing mold spores all over the place--it's gonna stink, at the least! Look up the vac model and get the owner's manual form the manufacturer's web site to see what you should be doing with these filters.
- Q:i need a new vacuum.....anyone know vacuums?..?
- Get a Dyson. They rock! (well - as far as vacuum cleaners can rock, anyway...)
- Q:How come some dogs are afraid of hoovers?
- Lucky ... my dog tries to herd mine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range