Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL602
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--D, Hard floor--B, Carpet-- D)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 5L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 2000W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Who else finds this commercial annoying?
- OMG. You too?! Yes, definitely annoying. But obviously that makes it an attention getter, which is what they want. I could be doing anything and not paying attention to the tv, and the minute that commercial comes on I'm like WTF, what is that? Ughhhhh. Haha.
- Q:I couldn't understand the meaning of the sentence. How can I say it in different way?
- John is out of vacuum cleaners because I've bought them all. I cleaned out John's supply of vacuum cleaners. Et cetera :)
- Q:How do i become a door to door salesman of vacuum cleaners?
- Check out your local laws on sales and whatnot. You might have to get a licence. Once you have a licence though, all you need to do is buy some vacuums and then go around to some houses and sell them.
- Q:i need a new vacuum.....anyone know vacuums?..?
- i personally use this one the dirt devil envision it isnt a canister system however it has an extension wand and some nifty attachments which help cleaning in corners and behind furniture and such and the power brush attachment is awesome for troublesome areas also its bagless so if you vaccuum up something u didnt mean to then its easy to get out :) here is a pic of it......
- Q:interstate compact electra vacuum cleaner?
- Try looking on OKorder under vintage vacuum cleaners
- Q:Can you improve a vacuum cleaners suction (with tweeks) or filteration (by adding aditional filter)?
- Well if you can you would probably be a pretty good engineer. I would keep any existing filters cleaned regularly and if you are using a bag They tend to have better air flow when first installed(empty). You didn't mention what type or for what purpose. If you are cleaning carpet you need agitation, air flow,and suction. Setting it too low would cut down on air flow. Too high would increase air flow but you would not get the suction down where you need it. You might get some better answers if you add details.
- Q:Any opinions on hard floor cleaners (wet/dry) vacuums?
- I have the Hoover Floor Mate. DO NOT buy this! All it does is pee the water out, and smear the dirt around. Personally I am a fan of hands and knees with a mixture of light dawn dish soap and warm water. I don't think, if your floor is wood it is wise to actually get it wet. Regular hardwood floor cleaner I suppose would be the best.
- Q:survey - why do vacuum cleaners suck so much ?
- It's not the vacuum cleaners that suck so much...it's the damn price you have to pay for one! :)
- Q:Is kirby vacuum cleaners an MLM?
- No. It is a franchised single owner business.
- Q:Why do vacuum cleaners suck so much?
- They just do. Its the circle of life. lol.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range