Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL602
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--D, Hard floor--B, Carpet-- D)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 5L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 2000W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:fear of Vacuum cleaners?
- no name♦
- Q:Where in heaven may we find Gulf Oil Vacuum Cleaners ?
- i always thought they should put giant coffee filters on the bottoms of boats.
- Q:On a scale of one to one dozen, how do you rate purple vacuum cleaners?
- Odd you should mention that. I just looked and mine is Purple. So 12 would be my answer. (1 being worst, 12 being best).
- Q:Can you help me with science about vaccum cleaner fans? Please!?
- the fan causes the vacuum cleaner to suck-in the air. as the moving air passes by the dirt particles, it's the INTERACTION of the moving air and the dirt that causes the dirt to be drawn along with the air. basically, the air molecules bash into the dirt particle and impart energy (momentum) to the dirt, and this is what makes it move. if there was no air motion over the dirt, then the dirt particles would not respond to the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:If Jesus was killed by abortion instead of crucifixion, would Christians wear vacuum cleaners or coat hangers?
- Probably not vacuum cleaners. They are a little heavy for most chains. Had Jesus been aborted, or in any other way killed, before he went to the cross, He would not have accomplished his mission of redeeming the world, so His death would have no value and would not be celebrated.
- Q:find local parts for dirtdevel vacuum cleaners?
- Any okorder.com/
- Q:whats the difference between vacuum cleaners in 1901 and vacuum now?
- Back then some of them ran on gasoline. Click below and you can get the full history of the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:Any ideas for a great vacuum?
- Any vacuum with good power will work. The recommended power is at least 12 amps. However, I have found that if a vacuum looses suction it doesn't matter how many amps it has. After many years of buying vacuums once a year, I finally gave up and bought a Dyson. They are wonderful but are a bagless vacuum and can be pretty pricey. About the same as the Electrolux. I understand the cost issue believe me, that's why I always bought the cheaper vacuums, it was all I could afford at the time. But like I said, I usually had to replace them once a year. Try to get the best vacuum you can afford right now. Look for 12 amps or higher. Hoover makes some good models. But seriously think about saving up for either a Dyson or Electrolux down the road. The investment will save you a lot of time and headaches and you will be glad you did.
- Q:A multiple function vacuum cleaner?
- hoover spinbrush---sams club :)
- Q:What does Consumer Reports say are the best bagless vacuum cleaners (under $200)?
- I looked this up on Consumer Reports for you and this is what their report said. I can give you more facts if you would like. Hope this helps!!! Upright CR Best Buy Hoover Wind Tunnel Anniversary Edition Bagless U5786-900 Price: $160 overall score 67 CR Best Buy Eureka Boss 4D 5893 Price: $140 overall score 65 CR Best Buy Hoover EmPower U5262-910 Price: $100 overall score 62 CR Best Buy Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 3920 Price: $150 overall score 61 CR Best Buy Eureka Altima 2961 Price: $80 overall score 61 Canister Hoover Wind Tunnel Bagless S3765-040 Price: $250 overall score 66
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range