Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL601
(1200W/1400W ERP level:
Energy--E, Hard floor--A, Carpet-- F)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 4L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 1800W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, T-mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If you suspect that there is a problem with the motor, you can check the motor brush with an on-off detector or a multimeter
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- The pressure drop behind the fan is the same as the pressure drop in the straw when you drink the drink. The pressure behind the fan is lower than the pressure outside the vacuum cleaner, that is, ambient pressure. This creates suction in the vacuum cleaner, which is part of the vacuum
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- The traditional vacuum cleaner is a high-speed rotating motor to drive the blades to rotate, so that the air is constantly excluded, and the formation of a pressure difference with the outside, the air from the suction port high-speed wind.
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- The replacement of the new belt plug in the vibration rod and the motor pulley.
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Unscrew or remove the dust fan from the motor shaft, check and clean the back of the fan
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Air flow: air flow through a vacuum cleaner in unit time. An index that is as important as vacuum is also related to power.
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- Don't let the vacuum cleaner get too close to the fire or other hot places
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- The internal pressure is much lower than the external pressure, the pressure difference effect, dust and dirt with air into the vacuum cleaner barrel, and then after the dust bag filter, dust in the dust bag, purifying the air can pass through the motor to escape into the room again, the cooling of the motor and the air purifying function
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- The vacuuming capacity of the vacuum cleaner is related to the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the cleaner. The greater the pressure difference, the stronger the vacuuming capacity
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Dust bag through the dust bag and HEPA filter material filter, to filter out frequent replacement of the dust bag: 99.99% dimensions as low as 0.3 micron particles, every time you have used to replace the dust bag, dust bag filter for use, easy to clean, do not need to clean up every day. The disadvantage is long time, the filter capacity of the dust bag has declined, the cloth pores will open, filtering ability drops seriously, need to change.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range