Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL601
(1200W/1400W ERP level:
Energy--E, Hard floor--A, Carpet-- F)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 4L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 1800W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, T-mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:What kind of power inverter can handle a house vacuum cleaner?
- A BIG one. It should be rated to deliver at least 2500 watts continuously. Such an inverter would be very costly, and run even a very large battery down very quickly. A generator rated for 2500 watts or more would be much easier, and probably cheaper, to feed.
- Q:Do Kirby vacuum cleaners really live up to the hype?
- I have a Kirby that is 18 months old and a Dyson that is about 2 years old. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats that shed like crazy. I use the Dyson first (which doesn't clog) which does a great job picking up the hair and then deep clean with the Kirby. I have bad allergies, and using the vacuums this way, I save a fortune on bags for the Kirby and get up far more dust mite droppings than I would otherwise. I thought the Kirby did a pretty good job with its dry foam carpet cleaner, but I also use steam and chemicals for some areas.
- Q:Is there a vacuum cleaner that ....?
- cant go wrong with a kirby, i have had mine for 6 years and works as good today as it did when it was new. stay away from dyson, in home daycare had 2 and both died in 6 months or less. they clog easy and they are bagless. i agree with you bagless are as bad as never sweeping.
- Q:which Vacuum cleaners?
- I recommend Dyson if you can afford it.
- Q:Are the kirby Vacuum cleaners really a good investment?
- Even the people I know that love their Kirby's say that it isn't worth the expense. Yes, tell them to f off. That kind of pressure is not ethical and I would report them to the Better Business Bureau.
- Q:what is the best central vacuum cleaners?
- I don't know personally, but have seen them in homes. I'd not own one. I find them to be generally less efficient; but certainly I get it with regard to the premise.
- Q:Where do I store my vacuum cleaners?
- It's amazing how often people are experiencing the exact same problems right at the same time. I was just pondering the same thing, living in a tiny apartment I don't have much room but found a little storeaway in the kitchen.. so ugly having it sitting in my bedroom..
- Q:Who has owned and recommends Electrolux vacuum cleaners?
- I am really picky about vacuums and their performance(s). If you are purchasing a new vacuum, try a Dyson...I bought one 7 months ago and it is awesome! The cost is comparable to electrolux etal and its' cleaning ability is second to none
- Q:My vacuum cleaner isnt working???? HELP!?
- start with the belt since it's not spinning. if that doesn't fix it then look further. i've found that belts wear out fairly quickly on most vacuum cleaners these days. good luck.
- Q:Vacuum advice(Bosch)?
- I recommend that you check the March 2006 issue of Consumer Reports. On page 30 is a full report with ratings on vacuum cleaners. They tested both uprights and canisters, and the Bosch Premium Prestige($800) came out number 2 in the canisters. The Sears Kenmore Progressive($500) came out number one, and had more features for less money. If you want to save even more money, check out the Sears Progressive with Direct Drive. It came it number one in the upright vacuums, and will save you even more money at $300. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range