Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL601
(1200W/1400W ERP level:
Energy--E, Hard floor--A, Carpet-- F)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 4L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 1800W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, T-mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Who has owned and recommends Electrolux vacuum cleaners?
- I am really picky about vacuums and their performance(s). If you are purchasing a new vacuum, try a Dyson...I bought one 7 months ago and it is awesome! The cost is comparable to electrolux etal and its' cleaning ability is second to none
- Q:Do you like Sharks? Why.?
- I believe sharks are awesome creatures. People have made them out to be villains. People are angry at sharks because they someimes bite but consider the fact that when swimming at the beach were in a shared ecosystem. The sharks were there first so we should respect them. If I was a shark I would probably be angry that 100s of people swim around in my home. Also when sharks bite their not necessarly trying to eat someone. They dont have hands and their fins arent effective in feeling something so they use their teeth. Their just trying to feel and unfortunately it involves their teeth but once again its their turf. Sooooo I love sharks because their beautiful enough said : )
- Q:Do you think its wrong that in the toy store, boys have all the fun stuff, and in the girls section they have?
- My daughters love boy toys. When they get happy meals they always ask for the boy toys. They have just as many dinasaurs as they do dolls. An equal mix is good.
- Q:What should I do when my story for an anime or manga is about to crumble?
- Long story short: 1.) Give up and start a new one. 2.) Come up with some ideas for how to continue the story. This paragraph is missing a topic sentence, so I have no Idea what the point of it was, I know I have a lot of ideas, but I have also thought about using other peoples characters. Example: Empress Zara and her harem from Jushin Liger. Since I maybe a first anime and manga writer. Would I need experience for that and how much of it? I thought of using Hoover vacuum cleaners other vacuum cleaners for scenes when a character(s) is doing housekeeping or apart of a household. I have also came up with my own originals. I thought of the name Leviathan for a character or two. But my main genre is magical fantasy. I just want some advice.
- Q:I need a good pet vacuum?
- You dont need a legit vacuum cleaner. I have a small little white vacuum and it sucks up my dogs hair just fine.
- Q:Vacuum Cleaners, What Ones Are Good?
- Ones that use clincly enhanced advancement in the Japanese technique for a brighter clean. Or you could just take a couple hours each day to dab not rub the carpet with seltzer and salt.
- Q:Where could I get a good vacuum at?
- Best Buy, open box item
- Q:can I use commercial vacuum cleaner for home usage?
- I would advise you not to worry on this score. The difference between commercial vacuum cleaners and the domestic machines is that the commercial ones are bigger, have a more powerful motor and are heavier. You need not worry about damaging your carpet by using a commercial cleaner; the dirt will be sucked out more effectively but not that powerfully to spoil the strands. So far as the rest of your house is concerned, a bigger vacuum cleaner will do a better job of cleaning even the nooks and corners. People go for the smaller domestic versions as they are not expensive and consume less electricity. I have a commercial vacuum cleaner and use it both in my home and adjacent office and am delighted with the results.
- Q:Where do they sell mickey mouse vacuum cleaners?
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Vacuum you can also find it on OKorder uk
- Q:vacuum cleaners, i know nothing. :p?
- The Bissel pet models have plenty of power, and a great non electric brush attachment for sofas etc. They are easy to clean and the filters are readily available.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range