Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL1301
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--E, Hard floor--A, Carpet-- F)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 4L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 1800W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, T-mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Motor power (W)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
Quantity per Carton
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Can anyone recommend an inexpensive vacuum for hardwood floors?
- I use a swiffer dry mop. when I wash my hard wood floor, i use warm water and a little vinegar. cleans it great and doesn't leave any streaks
- Q:Protecting woolen sweaters from moths . . .?
- Lavender is a much nicer scent--- and it will also ward off moths. Another thing to try is to use the new big Ziploc bags to store them in the Summer-- then you can minimize the damage by storing them separately....then hopefully not all sweaters will be damaged.
- Q:kenmore progressive vacuum cleaner!?
- Why are you asking this under the category of DOGS? Sorry, I was reading your question too fast and didn't notice that you own a black lab, therefore asking your question in the DOGS category!
- Q:Can someone translate these words to spanish for me?
- porfavor si pueden enchufar las aspiradoras cuando terminen.
- Q:Are vacuum cleaners that use micro-filters nearly as good as HEPA filters?
- My heavens, I never have been flashed, but I did unintentionally flash a few folks once. I was in the hospital some time back and decided to take a stoll to the vending area. Well, I wasn't thinking about what I was wearing and, let's just say that those hospital gowns don't leave a lot to the imagination on the backside. The nurse came up from behind me and put a blanket over my shoulders . . . I was wondering why it was a little drafty back there!
- Q:Are rotating brushes bad for hardwood floors?
- Q:I`m looking for a upright vacuum cleaner with a bag. it must be a quiet or somewhat quiet.?
- Try the Sensor 12, or Sensor 15, German made HEPA vacuum cleaners that trap 99.97 per cent of all the dust/dirt it vacuums up. I bought mine at a janitorial supply store. One is 10 years old and works like new, the other is 1 year old and is left on a job site where it is used 2 hours every day. Wonderful machines. Hospitals, hotels, motels, use this vacuum extensively.
- Q:are bagless cleaners better then baged cleaners ?
- I like the bagged cleaners best, they are not near as messy to clean when full.
- Q:Anyone w/ experience/opinion re: the new Shark Infinity Bagless Washable HEPA filter Upright vacuum cleaner?
- ummm the best vacuum in the dyson
- Q:what are those machines called that suck up dust , dander, etc.?
- vacuum cleaners....
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range