Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL1301
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--E, Hard floor--A, Carpet-- F)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 4L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 1800W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, T-mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Motor power (W)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
Quantity per Carton
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How to repair the starting switch of vacuum cleaner?
- If there is a problem in the circuit or if the switch is detected, please disconnect the switch and replace it with a special replacement part
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Re install the vibration lever and adjust the drive belt as necessary
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All vacuum cleaners are equipped with an assembly brush for cleaning floors and carpets. Suction cleaners are also equipped with a range of cleaning brushes and suction nozzles for cleaning corners, curtains, sofas and crevices
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Noise: 1000W or so vacuum cleaner, noise is generally around 80 decibels. Excellent motor technology, of course, can reduce noise
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- Clean appearance is relatively easy, generally only need to use a soft cloth dipped in soapy water wipe, but do not use organic solvent cleaning, to avoid the appearance of plastic crack, fade or paint, but also can not use steel balls and other hard objects clean, so as not to damage the body.
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- The main components of a modern vacuum cleaner, vacuum pumps, dust collectors, hoses, and nozzles of different shapes
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- This pressure difference is that the vacuum cleaner uses the high speed rotation of the motor to drive the fan blades to rotate so that a partial vacuum is generated inside the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- Centrifugal cyclone dust cleaner, no longer need to filter system (HEPA), because of the air cleaner in the formation of the cyclone, with dust, debris, hair centrifugal force while rotating them thrown out, and the more heavy swing faster. This leads to the separation of dust, debris, and air.
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- Don't let the vacuum cleaner get too close to the fire or other hot places
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If there is no access, you need to change the brush, you can also take the vacuum cleaner to the electrical repair shop for replacement. If you can not maintain the motor, you may want to consider replacing a new vertical vacuum cleaner,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range