Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL1301
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--E, Hard floor--A, Carpet-- F)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 4L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 1800W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, T-mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Motor power (W)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
Quantity per Carton
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner in the $100-$150 range for thick carpet and pets?
- I also work for a vacuum shop, and I would agree with the other person above about not going bagless. The hair will definitly clog the filters faster and makes for a real dirty mess. I honestly think it will be hard to find a good quality vacuum in that price range that will last. All vacuums are stong and pick up at first. The Dyson is horrible, simply put. Very heavy, clog often and noone wants to repair them. The Dirt Devil company has made better vacuums as of late, but I would would recommend a Sanitaire vacuum which will give you more longevity and eventually you will want to get a canister. Sanitaire vacuums are made for commercal use, but can be used in residential settings and are very strong and just above your price range. You can check out the source below to read up on these vacuums and compare prices.
- Q:How many of you prefer a portable over a central vac and why?
- I've never owned a house with a suitable location for a central vac. I have worked in houses that had them, and if you were anywhere in the vicinity of the central unit while it was in use, it was as loud as a jet taking off. You wouldn't want to be there without ear protection. I'd want to put it in its own soundproof room. I have used central vacs quite a bit, since I was a housecleaner for 6 years, and they didn't particularly impress me.
- Q:I need a new vacuum cleaner, what should I buy?
- I prefer the canister cleaners. It's best all-around. You can use it for your car, too. You can't find them everywhere anymore. We have stairs in our house. Canisters are more flexible and they are not as heavy as the carpet vacuum cleaner (we have a Hoover also). We buy ours from Sears Roebuck. We pick the best one we can afford and the last one we replaced lasted us almost 20 yrs. of regular usage and then we gave it away to my husband's boss and bought a new one because I noticed that although it still worked, it had lost some suction strength. We also have a small shop vac. which I like because I needed it to pick up some rubble when work was done in our home and we also can use it to sweep our car and it's Very light. It's not a good carpet sweeper, though. No vibrating brush and we had to get an adapter to fit a smaller hose and extension tubes, plus the nozzle I didn't have already in order to sweep floor..
- Q:question about jupiter?
- Vacuum cleaners don't suck up air. Vacuum cleaners move a stream of gas through a filter. What you want is a gas compressor of some kind. There are compressor designs for widely differing gas pressures, and there is one for the conditions you may find above Jupiter at your unspecified altitude.
- Q:Vacuum cleaner smells up my house?
- Defiantly check the belt and make sure the beater brush in the nozzle is turning freely - even a tiny pebble and stop it and cause the belt to burn and smell. You can do several things - get some carpet fresh powder in a scent you like and make a little pile on a hard floor or tile and suck that up - it should help to 'mask' the stale smell. Clean out the dirt thing - if it has a bag replace it, if its a bagless good old soap, water and elbow grease. I would NOT recommend using carpet freshening powder on carpet! It is a small grit that the vacuum cannot pick up all of and the grit will filter below the carpet destroying the padding and the carpet, plus when you clean the carpet this fine powder will turn to mush when it gets wet and mat the carpet down, ruin the wood sub-floor and generally be icky and nasty.
- Q:looking for a picture from the movie once with the girl dragging the vacuum cleaner?
- okorder.com good luck.
- Q:Which vacuum should I buy? Bissell or Eureka?
- Q:Don't dogs make the best vacuum cleaners.?
- Yeah,...dogs suck!
- Q:Sears gave me strange advice about their Kenmore progressive vacuum cleaner inteliclean system. Heard of this?
- take it back and get another vac. it has a problem, a friend has one and it doesnot do that, the sales man sounds like he knows nothing and cares less.
- Q:What is a Good Pet Vacuum Cleaner?
- Unfortunately with vacuum cleaners as with all other things in life, you get what you pay for. You aren't going to find a good pet vacuum for that price, unless you find someone selling a used but still functional one. I own a Dyson DC17 Animal. It does a great job, but also will run you close to $500. My less expensive Bissel Pet Hair Eraser was repaired under warranty 3 times and died again right after the warranty expired. Plus, it didn't clean half as well as the Dyson even when it was working properly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range