|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
1220x2440 , 1250x2500 or other dimension as your requirement
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
minus or plus 0.2mm-0.5mm
8%-12% as the different season
Standard export packing with pallets. one is with carton board four sides, the top and bottom is with plywood packing.
the other is with 3mm plywod packing on four sides. the top and bottom is with thick plywood. Inner is with plastic film
FCL Loading with 18pallets/container,8 pallets/20GP.
Delievery Time: within 15 days after deposit/lc at sight.
1) Sizes: 1,220 x 2,440mm; 1,250 x 2,500mm
2) Different thickness available, from 3mm to 25mm
3) Core: poplar, hardwood, combined or requested by clients
4) Face/back: Birch
5) Glue: MR glue ,E0 , E1,E2
6) Grade: C/C , C/D , D/D , D/E grade or as requested
7) Application: furniture
birch plywood Show:
|Conventional data:||Size:||1220mm*2440mm &1250mm*2500mm or as your demand|
|3/8inch(8.5-10.2mm)||9mm = 37.33sheets/cbm|
|1/2inch(12-12.7mm)||12mm = 28sheets/cbm|
|5/8inch(15-16mm)||15mm = 22.4sheets/cbm|
|3/4inch(18-19mm)||18mm = 18.66sheets/cbm|
|Glue:|| wbp ,melamine mr,|
|Face/back:|| black/brown/yellow film|
|(+/-)0.5mm||equal to and more than 12mm|
|(+/-)0.3mm||less than 12mm|
|modulus of rupture: > 30Mpa|
|modulus of elasticity :>6000Mpa|
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- the minimum number of layers of each nominal thickness to comply with the relevant provisions.
- Q:A brief introduction to plywood
- Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on. Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood.
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- partially intergrown knOts surrounded by the surrounding wood part of the length of its cross-section around the length of more than 1/4 to 3/4, texture Kuang hard.
- Q:Class I resistant weather plywood Class II water resistant plywood
- slab molding (mixing resin and additives pavement), under hot pressure, so that cellulose and Hemicellulose and lignin plasticized to form a plate.
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Edge defects at the edges of the panel due to sanding, sawing or collision caused by the corner defects.
- Q:Defects are divided into four grades
- The above four levels of the panel should be sand (scrap) light, special needs can not sand (scrap) light or two sand (scrap) light.
- Q:Four levels: Principal, First, Second, Third. Commonly used for one, two, three and so on
- Quality grade for the premium, one, two, three a total of four, the indicator is similar to the MDF, but the intensity is much higher than the MDF
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- Also available for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging board and other materials.
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- Blockboard core board should be the same species or similar properties of the tree species, water content of 6 to 12%. Core width is not greater than three times the thickness, do not allow a larger crack, holes and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range