|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
1220x2440 , 1250x2500 or other dimension as your requirement
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
minus or plus 0.2mm-0.5mm
8%-12% as the different season
Standard export packing with pallets. one is with carton board four sides, the top and bottom is with plywood packing.
the other is with 3mm plywod packing on four sides. the top and bottom is with thick plywood. Inner is with plastic film
FCL Loading with 18pallets/container,8 pallets/20GP.
Delievery Time: within 15 days after deposit/lc at sight.
1) Sizes: 1,220 x 2,440mm; 1,250 x 2,500mm
2) Different thickness available, from 3mm to 25mm
3) Core: poplar, hardwood, combined or requested by clients
4) Face/back: Birch
5) Glue: MR glue ,E0 , E1,E2
6) Grade: C/C , C/D , D/D , D/E grade or as requested
7) Application: furniture
birch plywood Show:
|Conventional data:||Size:||1220mm*2440mm &1250mm*2500mm or as your demand|
|3/8inch(8.5-10.2mm)||9mm = 37.33sheets/cbm|
|1/2inch(12-12.7mm)||12mm = 28sheets/cbm|
|5/8inch(15-16mm)||15mm = 22.4sheets/cbm|
|3/4inch(18-19mm)||18mm = 18.66sheets/cbm|
|Glue:|| wbp ,melamine mr,|
|Face/back:|| black/brown/yellow film|
|(+/-)0.5mm||equal to and more than 12mm|
|(+/-)0.3mm||less than 12mm|
|modulus of rupture: > 30Mpa|
|modulus of elasticity :>6000Mpa|
- Q:One of the commonly used materials for furniture is a wood-based panel
- usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides.
- Q:Judging wood is the standard for plywood
- Rare wood is only used to make very upscale furniture, and is often used in combination with lower-priced wood
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- Is the destruction of the physical properties of the wood itself, which played a leading role in the composition of the plastic
- Q:What is the density of plywood?
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plywood?
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- the plywood is not as smooth as the density of the board, with the plywood to do the grassroots, the surface and then bonding fire board, aluminum panels and other decorative panels, as the density board to do solid base
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- It can withstand cold water or short-term hot water immersion, but not resistant to boiling.
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- , the same tree species or similar tree species, the same processing method (peeling or slicing)
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- Mild wood veneer: with Ash, willow wood, color wood, birch and other peeling into 0.1-0.5mm thick sheet, plywood as a substrate made of glued, its beautiful pattern, good decorative
- Q:The Preparation of plywood ingredients
- central layer central ply plywood center layer, the other layers are symmetrically arranged on both sides of it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range