|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
1220x2440 , 1250x2500 or other dimension as your requirement
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
minus or plus 0.2mm-0.5mm
8%-12% as the different season
Standard export packing with pallets. one is with carton board four sides, the top and bottom is with plywood packing.
the other is with 3mm plywod packing on four sides. the top and bottom is with thick plywood. Inner is with plastic film
FCL Loading with 18pallets/container,8 pallets/20GP.
Delievery Time: within 15 days after deposit/lc at sight.
1) Sizes: 1,220 x 2,440mm; 1,250 x 2,500mm
2) Different thickness available, from 3mm to 25mm
3) Core: poplar, hardwood, combined or requested by clients
4) Face/back: Birch
5) Glue: MR glue ,E0 , E1,E2
6) Grade: C/C , C/D , D/D , D/E grade or as requested
7) Application: furniture
birch plywood Show:
|Conventional data:||Size:||1220mm*2440mm &1250mm*2500mm or as your demand|
|3/8inch(8.5-10.2mm)||9mm = 37.33sheets/cbm|
|1/2inch(12-12.7mm)||12mm = 28sheets/cbm|
|5/8inch(15-16mm)||15mm = 22.4sheets/cbm|
|3/4inch(18-19mm)||18mm = 18.66sheets/cbm|
|Glue:|| wbp ,melamine mr,|
|Face/back:|| black/brown/yellow film|
|(+/-)0.5mm||equal to and more than 12mm|
|(+/-)0.3mm||less than 12mm|
|modulus of rupture: > 30Mpa|
|modulus of elasticity :>6000Mpa|
- Q:According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue
- E0 is the highest environmental rating. E1 grade glue to do the plywood can be used directly for the interior.
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Warping warPing is generally a regular deformation, part or all of the surface of the plywood is curved.
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- the same texture direction. Adjacent two-layer veneer grain direction should be the same. The plywood should be the same tree.
- Q:What plywood is now commonly used?
- According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue:
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- Decorative veneer is made of high quality wood by slicing or peeling processing made of thin wood chips.
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- and take a vertical put a then put the plastic in the horizontal put a then In the vertical put a piece into a plywood
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- . Its main advantages and disadvantages of raw materials, Liu An core 1.2m.4m each board price of 10-20 yuan. And the peach core and poplar will be cheaper.
- Q:How to use building plywood?
- in the decoration works mainly used in ceilings, wall skirts, floor linings and so on.
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- Lap overlap The adjacent two sheets (or two parts of a single veneer) overlap each other in the same board
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range