UTV Ultra HD Series
UTV1.6(1.6mm LED display)
1. Extremely high pixel density;
2. Black LED, phenomenal contrast ratio of 5000:1;
3. Aluminum cabinet design, light weight and high precision;
4. Extra wide viewing angle.
5. Vibrant images with uniform colors;
H: 160°; V:160°
Recommended viewing distance
Pixels per panel
65536 levels per color
Video frame rate
Input power frequency
Input power <max>
Input power <typical>
R:620~630nm G:520~535nm B:465~475nm
1/24 Scan, Constant Current
RF,S-VIDEO,RGBHV,YUV,YC & COMPOSITION,etc
Hanging/Fixed with support bracket
CAT5 Cable ( L≤140m )；multi-mode fiber ) ( L≤500m )；single mode fiber ( L≤20km )
- Q:Is the TV screen good for the LCD or the LCD?
- Although the cost of CCFL is not high, it is about ten yuan, but the maintenance staff will certainly open a high price to help you ), The operating voltage is lower (LED in 2V ~ 4V can work, and CCFL tube needs nearly 1200V high voltage to start, so need to use a special inverter circuit to provide high voltage. Inverter circuit is easy to bad.
- Q:Led display what format can be displayed
- a graphic editing, zoom, scroll, animation and other functions can display a variety of computer information, graphics, images and Two, three-dimensional computer animation, can be superimposed text • broadcast system with multimedia software, you can flexibly enter and broadcast a variety of information • a variety of Chinese fonts and fonts to choose from, but also enter the English, Spanish, French , German, Greek, Russian, Japanese and other languages • There are a variety of ways to broadcast,
- Q:Led display speed how to tune
- When installing the LED bar screen software, enter the text that needs to be displayed in the blue edit box. After the text editing is finished, click "Frame Properties" to pop up the following dialog box to set the frame properties. Display speed 1 fastest, 16 slowest. After setting the current frame, you can point to "previous frame" or "next frame" to move to another frame. After all the parameters of the frame are set, click the "Exit" button to return to the main window.
- Q:Production of LED display the basic raw materials which ah?
- LED display (LED panel): LED is light emitting diode, LED abbreviation, referred to as LED. It is a kind of control by the semiconductor light-emitting diode display, the approximate look is by a lot of usually red light-emitting diodes, light off the light to show the characters. Used to display text, graphics, images, animation, market, video, video signals and other information display screen.
- Q:What is the thickness of the led display?
- The thickness of less than 75mm, with the aluminum. Can also be thinner but the material is not easy to find.
- Q:LED outdoor display which part of the composition
- Outdoor, LED display, as the future of outdoor display advertising media new favorite, widely used in finance, taxation, industry and commerce, post and telecommunications, sports, advertising, factories and mines enterprises, transportation, education systems, stations, docks, airports, shopping malls, hospitals,
- Q:LED display how to install it?
- According to the user's use of different environments, LED display is divided into a variety of installation methods are: wall-mounted, cantilevered, mosaic, column, standing, roof, mobile, stadium fence, leasing, Form and other forms of installation. Here to see the more common 11 kinds of LED display installation
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- Installation classification: lifting, hanging, seat, inlay, rotating bracket hanging;
- Q:Comparison between LED display and DLP splicing
- LED is a light-emitting diode, is a solid-state semiconductor devices, it can be directly into the energy of light energy.
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- Ie the effective screen is the diagonal size representation. And the aspect ratio of 16: 9 is that we say widescreen, the unit is inches. From this we can calculate the scale factor. (The old TV used in the ratio of 4: 3 also we said the narrow screen)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range