UTV Ultra HD Series
UTV1.6(1.6mm LED display)
1. Extremely high pixel density;
2. Black LED, phenomenal contrast ratio of 5000:1;
3. Aluminum cabinet design, light weight and high precision;
4. Extra wide viewing angle.
5. Vibrant images with uniform colors;
H: 160°; V:160°
Recommended viewing distance
Pixels per panel
65536 levels per color
Video frame rate
Input power frequency
Input power <max>
Input power <typical>
R:620~630nm G:520~535nm B:465~475nm
1/24 Scan, Constant Current
RF,S-VIDEO,RGBHV,YUV,YC & COMPOSITION,etc
Hanging/Fixed with support bracket
CAT5 Cable ( L≤140m )；multi-mode fiber ) ( L≤500m )；single mode fiber ( L≤20km )
- Q:LED display a board dark light how is it?
- With a multimeter to measure whether the normal voltage of the unit board, and then measure the power module voltage output is normal, if not, then determine the power module bad.
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- First determine a length or width size, here to length as an example. If the length is 96 meters, then 96 ÷ 16 = 6 × 9 = 54 meters
- Q:Led display brightness is not enough because of what are the reasons
- Note: The above is the common cause of the LED screen dark screen, starting from the basic situation, one by one investigation, if the above can not solve your problem, please contact the warranty.
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- LED display itself only need low-voltage DC power supply, whether it is 380V or 220V need to go through the buck and rectifier, which is the screen does not matter. Whether it is to use 380V or 220V depends entirely on the load balance of the power grid considerations, which depends not only on the size of the display, but also on the local grid capacity. In general, LED is weak devices, even if the display area and then large, the total power is also less than where to go, so you can use 220V single-phase power supply, but the power supply cable cross-sectional area to be larger, but the power circuit Much simpler.
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- Uses: Widely used in railway, civil aviation, sports venues, conference halls, highways, squares, large shopping malls, banks, securities markets and a variety of transportation, water conservancy, electricity monitoring and control.
- Q:Led display support what video format
- It has real-time editing and playback of superimposed text information, panorama, close-up, slow motion, effects and other effects on TV screen (need to configure non-linear editing device separately). It has the function of simultaneously playing multiple windows to display different pictures and characters
- Q:What is the thickness of the led display?
- Commonly used profiles are made of 9cm thickness, ultra-thin can do 5cm, the box to do more than ten centimeters have a few, on-demand custom.
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- LCD LCD liquid crystal display LCD full name, mainly TFT, UFB, TFD, STN and other types of liquid crystal display.
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- LED is the display, like your home TV case above the red light, LED LCD TV even more clear, but also expensive, LED screen is a small lamp composed of the screen, the cost is high, Generally a lot of roadside that kind of big screen is LED
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- The above-mentioned P4 indicates that the dot pitch is 4mm and P10 indicates that the pixel distance is 10mm. In addition, the best visual distance = point spacing / (0.3 ~ 0.8), for example, the dot pitch 16mm display, the best visual distance on this is 20 to 54 meters, the distance from the station closer to the nearest distance , And will be able to distinguish one of the pixels of the display, grainy stronger, stand far away, the human eye can not tell the details of the details.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range