UTV Ultra HD Series
UTV1.0(1.0mm LED display)
1. Extremely high pixel density;
2. Black LED, phenomenal contrast ratio of 5000:1;
3. Aluminum cabinet design, light weight and high precision;
4. Extra wide viewing angle.
5. Vibrant images with uniform colors;
H: 160°; V:160°
Recommended viewing distance
Pixels per panel
65536 levels per color
Video frame rate
Input power frequency
Input power <max>
Input power <typical>
R:620~630nm G:520~535nm B:465~475nm
1/30 Scan, Constant Current
RF,S-VIDEO,RGBHV,YUV,YC & COMPOSITION,etc
Hanging/Fixed with support bracket
CAT5 Cable ( L≤140m )；multi-mode fiber ) ( L≤500m )；single mode fiber ( L≤20km )
- Q:LED outdoor display which part of the composition
- Outdoor, LED display, as the future of outdoor display advertising media new favorite, widely used in finance, taxation, industry and commerce, post and telecommunications, sports, advertising, factories and mines enterprises, transportation, education systems, stations, docks, airports, shopping malls, hospitals,
- Q:Production of LED display the basic raw materials which ah?
- LED display (LED panel): LED is light emitting diode, LED abbreviation, referred to as LED. It is a kind of control by the semiconductor light-emitting diode display, the approximate look is by a lot of usually red light-emitting diodes, light off the light to show the characters. Used to display text, graphics, images, animation, market, video, video signals and other information display screen.
- Q:LED display applications are what
- The development of modern information display technology, the formation of the CRT, LCD, PDP, LED, EL, DLP series of information display products, look at all kinds of display products, each have their own strengths and appropriate Market application requirements. With the LED material technology and technology to enhance the LED display to highlight the advantages of a flat panel display one of the mainstream products, and in many areas of social economy has been widely used,
- Q:Led display brightness is not enough because of what are the reasons
- LED display used for some time, the screen sometimes becomes very dark, which is what we usually say LED dark screen phenomenon. First of all, you can check the power cord or power supply is a problem, poor contact, data line quality difference will have this situation.
- Q:LED display screen appears black? How to solve?
- The power is broken, the card is broken, the configuration is wrong, or may be sent to the empty text, it may be root you do not give electricity
- Q:LED display power can not be displayed properly
- Check and confirm that the serial cable used to connect the controller is loose or off. (If the black during the loading process, it is likely that because of this cause, that is, during the communication process due to loose communication line and interrupted, so the screen black. Do not think that the display body is not moving, the line can not be loose, please It is important to check the problem quickly.
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- LED display: LED light: according to the color of the lamp is divided into red, green and blue three primary colors; unit board, module; according to the pixel spacing is divided into ph10, ph16, ph20, ph40 and other series, the minimum point spacing 5mm, maximum 50mm;
- Q:Led display support what video format
- In fact, as long as you can play the video player, the display can be displayed! You put the display number of points set up, the video with the storm video playback, as long as the storm video to the LED display display area, the same size can be!
- Q:Led display and led lighting What is the difference?
- Application areas are different. Led display mainly in: government square, leisure square, bustling business center, advertising information release card, commercial street, railway station, sports venues (UNILUMIN Universiade) and so on. Led lighting is mainly home, mall, roads and other lighting
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- Notebook LCD screen commonly used is TFT. TFT (Thin Film Transistor) refers to the thin film transistor, each of the liquid crystal pixels are integrated in the pixel behind the thin film transistor to drive, which can be high speed, high brightness, high contrast display screen information is the best One of the LCD color display devices is now the mainstream display device on laptops and desktops.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range