1) High efficiency
2) Quickly Response
3) Strong load compatibility & stability
4) Over-current & short-circuit protection
5) Built-in fuse
6 ) Low voltage & overload protection
7) Small profile, light weight, green sound
12V or 24V
Low voltage range
High voltage range
(220V±10% or 110V±10%) changeable
Modified sine wave
Outside box Dimension(cm)
- Q:Inverter problem
- A: The inverter output 4 ~ 20mA (0 ~ 20mA), the analog signal can be directly connected to the measuring instrument, the daily design, installation, application are so, as long as the selection is correct, there will be no problem.
- Q:Laptop power adapter is used to do what
- The laptop's power adapter is a device that converts 220V AC power from a power supply unit to a low-voltage direct current device for powering a laptop. Power adapter output low-voltage direct current into the computer, but also through the computer motherboard power circuit to further deal with, resulting in 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V and other sets of voltage for memory, CPU and other components to run; another power adapter to provide the power can also be related Charge control circuit to charge the battery for the laptop.
- Q:How does the laptop's power adapter open
- First put the power adapter on a clean desktop, with electric knife to the upper and lower cover along the edge of the gap slowly pry open, you can also use the hammer gently tapping the back of the electric knife, so you can turn on the laptop power adapter
- Q:How to choose the right inverter?
- 1, constant power load
During the operation of the load device, the power remains constant. Such as machine tools, cutting machines, paper machines and so on.
For example: a marble cutting machine frequency conversion system, is a constant power load, load inertia, inverter selection configuration A power with the G-type machine, plus the braking unit and braking resistor.
- Q:Can the HP laptop's power adapter be universal?
- If the power adapter socket is the same as the output voltage can be common.
But there are a few places to note, HP notebook power adapter output voltage there are many, the most common 19V and 18.5V, but even if the output voltage is the same, the output current may be different, that is, the output power is not the same , If your notebook needs a larger input power, then you have to use the match can be, the lower power may not make the battery normal use, and even harmful to the battery.
- Q:Laptop adapter heat
- Many friends to buy a laptop or laptop power, you may encounter the power did not take long to heat on the hot, and even hot to dare not get the situation, in the end is the quality of power problems or how is it?
With the ever-changing notebook frequency, notebook power adapter power is also sesame flowering high, even to 100W or so, almost a small desktop power! Touch the hand, timid may be scared, obediently, is simply a hot potato! What will not fire? This is a lot of people worry! Compaq, IBM, such a large company to recover several back to the power adapter, it is because of fear that there may be defects due to power supply design, and will cause a fire!
- Q:What is the maximum speed adjustable for a 4-stage motor with a rated frequency of 50Hz / 60Hz?
- Motor speed and frequency of the formula
N = 60f / p
In the above formula
N - the speed of the motor (r / min);
60 - per minute (seconds);
F - power frequency (Hirsch);
P - pole pairs of motor rotating magnetic fields.
China provides the standard power frequency f = 50 weeks / second, so the rotation of the magnetic field of the size of the theoretical diameter only with the magnetic pole. The number of pole pairs is large, and the rotational speed of the rotating magnetic field is low.
- Q:Inverter alarm a043, how is it
- Check processing:
Check if the cable is disconnected.
Check the tachometer to shield the ground.
The shield is not only on the motor side, but also on the inverter side
The cable of the pulse encoder should not be disconnected.
The pulse encoder cable can not be laid together with the power loop cable.
Use only the recommended pulse encoder.
- Q:Do you want to pay attention to the number of poles of the motor when selecting the inverter?
- Inverter selection is mainly to see the power, and then pay attention to voltage problems.
Finally look at what your motor is carrying.
- Q:2 pole 0.75 kW motor can increase the speed through the inverter?
- 2-pole motor speed of about 2900 r / min or so, 4-pole motor speed of about 1400 r / min or so, which are in the case of 50HZ,
Our products have obtained CE, FCC and RoHS and other certificates. With professional skills and technology, our monthly production capacity is 100,000 units. We have a strict quality control system to ensure that you receive qualified products. "Creativity and Sincerity" is our tenet. We sincerely hope to cooperate with customers from all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range