1) High efficiency
2) Quickly Response
3) Strong load compatibility & stability
4) Over-current & short-circuit protection
5) Built-in fuse
6 ) Low voltage & overload protection
7) Small profile, light weight, green sound
12V or 24V
Low voltage range
High voltage range
(220V±10% or 110V±10%) changeable
Modified sine wave
Outside box Dimension(cm)
- Q:Laptop power adapter is used to do what
- Simply put the transfer into DC
China's electricity is 220V AC, and the notebook is a direct current, the need for adapter to rectify, filter, regulator, and finally we need to form a direct current
- Q:Laptop power adapter aging
- This should be no, play the game automatically shut down should be detected other
- Q:Delta VFD-A frequency converter motor number of poles set
- The frequency parameters of the inverter motor are not set, because the inverter will automatically detect the number of pole pairs of the motor during operation, and it will not need to be set.
- Q:Is it possible to use a different laptop's power adapter?
- See the adapter is suitable for notebook models to use, the following three conditions for reference:
1. The output voltage of the adapter is the same as that of the notebook.
2. Is the adapter's output current consistent with the notebook's requirements? (Or a little bit of the current is also not.)
3. The size of the joint is appropriate. (If the connector is too loose, will be bad, excessive fever.)
For DELL and HP / Compaq and other notebook power adapter, will involve a decoding problem. Please pay attention when the pro to buy.
It is said that the market is also very popular universal adapter, a friend bought a LVSUN brand universal adapter LS-PAB90-BC10, with eight joints. Adapter has a liquid crystal display, you can automatically switch the voltage, very smart, with more than a year, has also been used
- Q:6-pole motor, speed 8000 rpm, corresponding to the frequency converter output frequency is how much?
- To 400HZ, so high frequency you tried it? I only tried 80HZ, if you tried, please tell me some of the high frequency of the actual situation will produce some changes in the motor,
- Q:18: 5 kilowatts bipolar multi-pole pump motor with inverter
- Under normal circumstances, with 15KW inverter on it.
- Q:What parts of the inverter composition
- Frequency control technology is an important development direction of modern power transmission technology, with the development of power electronics technology, AC frequency conversion technology from theory to practice gradually mature. Inverter not only smooth speed, large range, high efficiency, start current is small, smooth operation, and energy saving effect is obvious. Therefore, the exchange frequency control has gradually replaced the traditional traditional slip speed, variable speed control, DC speed control system, more and more widely used in metallurgy, textile, printing and dyeing, smoke machine production lines and buildings, Water supply and other fields. However, due to the environment, the use of life and man-made operation and other factors, affecting the life of the inverter greatly reduced, while the use of a variety of failures have occurred. Here we are on the composition of the inverter and common problems and countermeasures and we discuss. Generally divided into rectifier circuit, flat wave circuit, control circuit, inverter circuit, and so on several major parts.
- Q:What are the AC motor speed control methods? What are the characteristics of each
- 1, the frequency converter: smooth, according to the need to adjust the speed, is the future direction of the development of AC motor; (FM) 2, star, triangular connection conversion, generally in the larger motor start star start, triangular operation, Starting current. (Magnetic pole pairs) 3, there is a two-speed, three-speed motor, an increase of the winding, the main change in the stator winding connection to change the speed. (Change the number of pole pairs) The speed of change has two factors: magnetic pole logarithm, frequency
- Q:Why the number of motor poles increased, the inverter capacity will increase
- The power of the three-phase motor is equal to the root number of 3 times the line current and the line voltage of the product again good with the power factor. Can also be 3 times the phase current and phase voltage of the good product and then good to power factor.
The frequency converter should match the rated current of the motor, not the power of the motor.
- Q:B2b frequency how to speed
- How does changing the power frequency to change the speed of the motor? When the motor is connected to the power supply to drive the normal operation of the load, at this time to change the power frequency, such as the current frequency down, the motor armature rotating magnetic field speed will decline, the rotor conductor cutting magnetic field speed decreases, turn from the induced potential , The rotor current decreases, the torque decreases, the load on the shaft does not change, the torque will be less than the load resistance torque, the motor rotor speed decreases, the rotor conductor cutting the magnetic field line speed increases, the rotor induced potential increases, the rotor current increases, The torque rises until it is equal to the load resistance torque, and the speed is smaller than the original. After stabilizing the work, the torque of the motor is the same as that of the original. (The motor torque is the same as the load torque, the load is constant and the motor torque is not changed)
Our products have obtained CE, FCC and RoHS and other certificates. With professional skills and technology, our monthly production capacity is 100,000 units. We have a strict quality control system to ensure that you receive qualified products. "Creativity and Sincerity" is our tenet. We sincerely hope to cooperate with customers from all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range