new design3w led downlight
3w Up-lighter/Down-lighter led ceiling downlight
•The power supply passed EMD and EMI test
•Small volume,delicate appearance
•Energy-saving up to 60%,high brightness,uniform lighting
1.Fits in to standard Halogen down-lighter fittings
2.Numerous light sources can be run off a single power supply.
3.Low voltage operation reduces the risk of fire
4.Uses 3.2w per light source which results in large savings in electricity
5.50,000hr lifespan of LEDs greatly reduces maintenance costs
6.Safe&environmentally friendly.(no mercury used)
LED downlight Adopt the ultra thin designer ,with classic style and economic style to meet your demand.
- Q:How does the LED ceiling lamp change the light source?
- And good quality is light, and energy saving and durable. The development trend of the future LED, is to make the light emitting chip components and modular design to facilitate the standardization of driving, when the quality problem really good maintenance.
- Q:How to choose the ceiling lamp?
- but also to the OPPLE store and they will give you the most professional advice.
- Q:Is the ceiling lamp LED susceptible to damage? And under what conditions does it cause damage?
- Usually the cause of the damage in several aspects: the first is the external environmental factors, such as foreign influence (rain or other dust and other impurities); followed by the stability of voltage supply, the more stable life is relatively long
- Q:The ceiling lamp in my house is broken. Taobao bought a new LED ceiling lamp. How do I get the line?
- . According to the experience can be distinguished in the following ways: firstly the PE line, as long as the color line, are generally PE grounding line; the heat to find the color line, such as brown, yellow and so on, hot color lines are generally FireWire L; cool lines, such as green, blue, white and so on, is generally zero line N.
- Q:Can the ceiling lamp be mounted on the wall?
- The light source consists of ordinary white light bulb, fluorescent lamp, high intensity gas discharge lamp, halogen tungsten lamp, LED and so on
- Q:Bedroom ceiling light 18W and 24W difference, the trouble explained in detail, easier to understand
- Warm white and white are what you like. Warm white is good for winter. The light from a warm white column is similar to the sun's rays. It looks like a warm feeling. It looks just a little bit more comfortable.
- Q:How many watts of ceiling light does a 10 square meter bedroom require?
- Warm white light: also called middle color, its color temperature is between 3300K - 5300K;
- Q:Integrated ceiling mounted ceiling lamp installation
- Second: when removing the ceiling lamp, be sure not to break the lamp.
- Q:How much power should the ceiling lamp be on the balcony?
- About ten watts enough, usually installed balcony racks, lamps installed on too much is not appropriate
- Q:Where is the control line of the ceiling lamp and how can I get it?
- First of all, to distinguish the nature of the three lines in the ceiling lamp, the three lines are: FireWire line, L line, zero line into line, N, ground protection line PE.
Our company is an established high-tech firm specialized in the research, development, engineering and marketing of LED based lighting solutions. We have professional engineers and we are especially well-placed in the field of power LED thermal management and related lighting solutions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average