Product description of unsaturated polyester resins
1. Commodity resin and polymers, which include hydrocarbon resins, unsaturated polyester resins and ethylene-propylene-diene rubbers;
2. Specialty polymers and fine chemicals, which include cyclic olefin copolymers, flame retardants, agrochemicals, specialty nobornenes, flavors and fragrance intermediates.
Specification of FRP Grating
2.General pupose resin
3.Good impregnation to glass fiber and mechanical property
Technical Indexes of Liquid Resin
Transparent Sticky Thick Liquid
Performance Indexes of Resin Casting Substance
Barcol hardness ≥
Tensile strength ≥
Tensile modulus ≥
Elongation at break≥
Flexural strength ≥
Impact strength ≥
Note: Environmental Temperature for Experiment: 23±2°C; relative humidity: 50±5%
1. Why Choose us?
CNBM is a stated own company, provide the guarantee for the best quality, best service and safety business.
2. How will we guarantee the quality?
a, ISO 9001-2008 quality control system;
b, Strict and regular quality control in production;
c, Inspeciation when loading into container before shippment;
d, Sample stock for one year for quality tracing and record.
3. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one pallet.
4. Can you provide sample?
Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
- Q:The difference between gum and resin
- Many trees secrete their body fluids to protect and heal wounds when their bark is injured. This body fluid can be divided into two broad categories, one is hydrophilic colloid, such as Arabia gum, gum and many other gum. The other one is hydrophobic colloid gum, such as dammar resin and rosin. The former is usually acidic macromolecules, polysaccharides, soluble in or swelling in water; while the latter is a high polymer, generally soluble only in organic solvents.
- Q:What are the uses of chlorinated vinegar?
- The resin has excellent adhesion to metals, especially aluminum, and has good adhesion to PVC products, paper, fibers, glass, tiles, sand, and wood. Copolymers of vinyl chloride (VC) and vinyl acetate (VAC) and maleic anhydride two (maleic anhydride). The effect of chlorinated resin VAM is as follows: 1. The gloss is unstable and helps to reduce the surface gloss at low temperatures and wet conditions. 2. The film was accelerated. 3. Increased solvent dependence. 4. Raise costs (adverse factors associated with the use of chlorine vinegar).
- Q:The resorcinol resin needs to be mixed with POM powder to produce the last adhesive used to glue the sheet. Usually, how much harmful substance will be produced in industrial production?
- Resorcinol formaldehyde resin; formaldehyde and resorcinol polymer 1,3Resorcinol is much more hydroxyl than phenol, so it reacts faster with formaldehyde, even at room temperature.
- Q:Can the epoxy floor paint brush the cement floor in the house? Is it poisonous? If so, what's the specific proposal?
- Epoxy floor paint is a chemical product. Epoxy itself is an oil stripping product, plus a paste that may contain heavy metals. Usually the theory is non-toxic, but because the family reside or some daily contact, such as walking barefoot on the floor, for example, directly sit and children to play; and the interior is closed, air circulation is not so good, if you want to use paint recommendations or with some Jiezhuang paint.
- Q:What is the nature of the resin? What are they?
- Resins are made of natural resins and synthetic resins. Natural resin is an amorphous organic matter from the secretions of plants and animals in nature, such as rosin, shellac, amber, etc.. A synthetic resin is a resin product obtained by the chemical synthesis of a simple organic substance or by the chemical reaction of some natural products.
- Q:What is the resin PP material?
- Copolymer type PP material has lower thermal distortion temperature (100C), low transparency, low gloss and low rigidity, but has stronger impact strength. The strength of PP increases with the increase of ethylene content. PP VEKA softening temperature is 150C. Because of its high crystallinity, the surface stiffness and scratch resistance of this material are very good.
- Q:What's the difference between a resin lens and a traditional lens?
- I heard that 710 is also used resin lenses, resin lenses in optical properties and glass lenses vary little, mainly the surface hardness is not high, should avoid unnecessary friction.
- Q:Classification of resin flakes (by refractive index)
- Classification by refractive indexOptical resin lenses can be classified into three categories: low refractive index, medium refractive index and high refractive index.Low refractive index generally refers to the refractive index is about 1.50, including the PMMA lens (commonly known as PMMA organic glass), acrylic lens (modified PMMA), poly allyl two glycol carbonate (CR-39 PPG, PADC lens of lens).The index generally refers to the refractive index between 1.54~1.59, including polystyrene lens (PS), polycarbonate lenses (PC, space, ordinary tablets) folded lenses (using TS-46, NK-55C, HIRI, RAV754, RAV755, SP-100, CW-55 and other monomer processing lenses).
- Q:Unsaturated resin flame retardant classification and description, who can provide?
- Inorganic flame retardant inorganic flame retardant is a kind of flame retardant based on its chemical structure and habits, including antimony oxide, aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide and zinc borate.
- Q:What are the resins?
- Resin crafts in 109 BC, the prime minister found in the weld hole is located in Shandong Linyi eight foot mountain under the sword forging the best in all the land, then that is just a prototype, made of resin crafts the two big, let the craftsmen carved into a seat for the eagle, which is the world's first piece of resin crafts, from the Qin Dynasty began to spread, many ancient merchants began to explore and find the raw materials on resin crafts in eight feet under the mountain, when the raw material was discovered soon after, people found the stone carving craftsmen let cost too much, take a few days to carve a resin handicraft, this forever at that time can not meet the market demand, to 300 years later in 430 years when song merchants learn to use smart silicone rubber, glass Frosting powder etc. It greatly improves the quality of resin arts and crafts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range