Product description of unsaturated polyester resins
1. Commodity resin and polymers, which include hydrocarbon resins, unsaturated polyester resins and ethylene-propylene-diene rubbers;
2. Specialty polymers and fine chemicals, which include cyclic olefin copolymers, flame retardants, agrochemicals, specialty nobornenes, flavors and fragrance intermediates.
Specification of FRP Grating
2.General pupose resin
3.Good impregnation to glass fiber and mechanical property
Technical Indexes of Liquid Resin
Transparent Sticky Thick Liquid
Performance Indexes of Resin Casting Substance
Barcol hardness ≥
Tensile strength ≥
Tensile modulus ≥
Elongation at break≥
Flexural strength ≥
Impact strength ≥
Note: Environmental Temperature for Experiment: 23±2°C; relative humidity: 50±5%
1. Why Choose us?
CNBM is a stated own company, provide the guarantee for the best quality, best service and safety business.
2. How will we guarantee the quality?
a, ISO 9001-2008 quality control system;
b, Strict and regular quality control in production;
c, Inspeciation when loading into container before shippment;
d, Sample stock for one year for quality tracing and record.
3. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one pallet.
4. Can you provide sample?
Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
- Q:Why multistage dilution is used in the later production process of resin?
- The chemical composition of epoxy resin is the main component: phenolic resin; phenolic resin is composed of phenol formaldehyde resin, under the condition of the catalyst by neutralization and washing and made of the phenol and formaldehyde resin as the most important. It is also the earliest synthetic polymer which is still very important in the world.
- Q:What's the use of resin?
- It is a mixture of a variety of polymers, so they have different melting points. Resin can be divided into two kinds of natural resin and synthetic resin.
- Q:Why should the new resin be disposed of? How do we deal with it?
- Specific treatment methods include:(1) treated with salt water;Salt water solution 10%, approximately equal to the volume of resin treated 2 times to soak for 20 hours or more, and then put salt water, with water rinse, drain water with yellow. If the impurities and fine resin powder should be rinsed clean.(2) treated with dilute hydrochloric acidWith 2%, a 5% concentration of HCl solution, about equal to 2 times the volume of resin treated, soaked for more than 4 hours, and then put the acid solution, washed with water until neutral.(3) treated with dilute sodium hydroxide solution, with 4% NaOH solution, approximately equal to 2 times the volume of resin treated, soaked for 4 hours, and then put lye, washed with water until neutral.
- Q:What resin called soft resin, curing is very soft, twisting, bending are not deformed
- The application areas of the products involve light industry, chemical industry, electronics, textile, medical, construction, building materials, automobile, national defence, aerospace, aviation, etc..
- Q:Can the resin glasses break?
- Hello! Resin glasses are now common glasses. Because it is light, it should not be damaged
- Q:How can the resin lenses be repaired?
- The lenses are worn out and can not be repaired. Usually can pay attention to the maintenance of lenses, can extend the service life.The resin lens is an optical lens with resin as material.
- Q:The same toys, vinyl resin and the two materials which is better?
- Resins are normally considered as normal metabolites or secretions of plant tissues, often in the ducts of ducts or ducts, especially in the heartwood of perennial woody plants, in combination with volatile oils. A mixture of a variety of ingredients, usually amorphous solids, having a slightly shiny surface, hard and brittle, and a few semi solids. Insoluble in water, nor water swelling, soluble in alcohol, ether, chloroform and other organic solvents. Heating, softening, and finally melting, burning when there is smoke, and has a special aroma or odor. It is divided into two categories: natural resin and synthetic resin.Resin crafts are natural rosin, benzoin resin, phenolic resin, polyvinyl chloride resin, synthetic resin. Resin is the main raw material for making plastics. It is also used in paints, adhesives, insulation and so on.
- Q:What are gypsum powder reinforced resins?
- (lightweight high-strength foam gypsum handicraft, weight ratio), gypsum powder 89-99%, rubber polymer latex 2.8, starch 0.5-5, surfactant 0.1~0.2. Dosage of water and gypsum; latex foaming agent 0.1~0.2; preparation and use; dissolve additives in water; then mix with gypsum powder to make.
- Q:What's the difference between a macroporous resin and a polyamide resin?
- Macroporous resin1. principle: macroporous adsorption resin is based on styrene and propionate as monomer, adding ethylene, benzene as cross-linking agent, toluene and xylene as pore forming agent, they are cross-linked and polymerized to form a porous skeleton structureDifferent from the ion exchange resin used in the past, macroporous adsorption resin is a separation material which combines the principle of adsorption and screeningAdsorption is the result of van Edward force or hydrogen bondingThe screening is due to its porous structureTherefore, the organic compounds can be separated according to the adsorption force and the molecular weight, depending on the adsorption mechanism and screening principle of the resin
- Q:Main component of resin?
- A method for the determination of total balsam acid in resins. Add appropriate amount of alcohol reflux extraction solution of potassium hydroxide, impurity liquid solvents, acidified with ether and other organic solvents to extract total balsamic acid, then the total balsamic acid dissolved in alkali solution, acidified with organic solvent extraction of total balsamic acid, after removal of the solvent in N/10 NaOH solution titration, total balsamic acid 100 content from alkali consumption (with cinnamic acid calculation, each M1 is equivalent to 0.01482g total balsamic acid).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range