Product description of unsaturated polyester resins
1. Commodity resin and polymers, which include hydrocarbon resins, unsaturated polyester resins and ethylene-propylene-diene rubbers;
2. Specialty polymers and fine chemicals, which include cyclic olefin copolymers, flame retardants, agrochemicals, specialty nobornenes, flavors and fragrance intermediates.
Specification of FRP Grating
2.General pupose resin
3.Good impregnation to glass fiber and mechanical property
Technical Indexes of Liquid Resin
Transparent Sticky Thick Liquid
Performance Indexes of Resin Casting Substance
Barcol hardness ≥
Tensile strength ≥
Tensile modulus ≥
Elongation at break≥
Flexural strength ≥
Impact strength ≥
Note: Environmental Temperature for Experiment: 23±2°C; relative humidity: 50±5%
1. Why Choose us?
CNBM is a stated own company, provide the guarantee for the best quality, best service and safety business.
2. How will we guarantee the quality?
a, ISO 9001-2008 quality control system;
b, Strict and regular quality control in production;
c, Inspeciation when loading into container before shippment;
d, Sample stock for one year for quality tracing and record.
3. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one pallet.
4. Can you provide sample?
Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
- Q:What is resin and classification of resins?
- Rosin, benzoin is a natural resin, phenolic resin, polyvinyl chloride resin, synthetic resin. Resin is the main raw material for making plastics. It is also used in paints, adhesives, insulation and so on. Resins are made of natural resins and synthetic resins. Natural resin is an amorphous organic matter from the secretions of plants and animals in nature, such as rosin, shellac, amber, etc.. A synthetic resin is a resin product obtained by the chemical synthesis of a simple organic substance or by the chemical reaction of some natural products.
- Q:What is the reason that the performance of self - curing resin is lower than that of heat - curing resin?
- Epoxy resins refer to organic compounds containing two or more epoxy groups in the molecule. Except for some of them, the relative molecular weight of them is not high enough. (two). The molecular structure of epoxy resin is characterized by the presence of active epoxy groups in the molecular chain. The epoxy group can be located at the end of the molecular chain, intermediate or ring like structure. Because the molecular structure contains active epoxy groups, they can react with various types of curing agents to form insoluble polymers with three directions network structure. Any polymer compound with epoxy groups in its molecular structure is collectively referred to as an epoxy resin. The cured epoxy resin has excellent physical and chemical properties, it is of metal and nonmetal material surface has excellent adhesion strength, good dielectric properties, set product shrinkage of small, good dimensional stability, high hardness, good flexibility, and the most stable in alkaline solvent, which is widely used in various departments of defense the national economy, and for pouring, dipping, laminated materials, adhesives, coatings. Basic characteristics
- Q:The difference between epoxy resin and plastic
- Plastics can be classified into thermosetting plastics and thermoplastics. Thermosetting plastics are plastics that are cured under heat or other conditions, which are heated and will not melt and are insoluble in solvents
- Q:What are the uses of chlorinated vinegar?
- The resin has excellent adhesion to metals, especially aluminum, and has good adhesion to PVC products, paper, fibers, glass, tiles, sand, and wood. Copolymers of vinyl chloride (VC) and vinyl acetate (VAC) and maleic anhydride two (maleic anhydride). The effect of chlorinated resin VAM is as follows: 1. The gloss is unstable and helps to reduce the surface gloss at low temperatures and wet conditions. 2. The film was accelerated. 3. Increased solvent dependence. 4. Raise costs (adverse factors associated with the use of chlorine vinegar).
- Q:Fusible polytetrafluoroethylene and poly perfluoroalkoxy resin what is the difference?
- PFA is polytetrafluoroethylene modified, temperature can reach 260 degrees, perfluoroalkyl resin, PFA resin is relatively new melt processable fluorine plastic. The melting point of PFA is about 580 degrees Fahrenheit, density of 2.13 - 2.16g/cc (g / cm3). PFA is similar to PTFE and FEP, but at 302 degrees above, mechanical performance is better than FEP, and can be as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit temperature of use, its chemical resistance and PTEF. PFA's products include granular products for molding and extrusion, powder products for rotational molding and coatings, and semi-finished products including membranes, panels, rods and tubing.
- Q:What is the national standard for the exchange capacity of cation exchange resins?
- 900 / 6 =150 cubic, that is, per cubic resin, can handle 150 tons of softened waterThe quality of all cation resin exchange capacity: more than 4.5mmol/gThe volume of total exchange capacity is more than 1.9mmol/ml
- Q:The difference between an epoxy solvent and a non solvent type is that the resin is not the floor
- Solvent is usually added to a percentage of the solvent, such as xylene, specifically which is good, and applicable, mainly depends on what you are using, what to do with, if you want to further understand, in contact
- Q:Whether you can do pine boards? Is the resin poisonous and how to remove it?
- Turpentine removal1, the use of alkali washing with 8%-10% sodium carbonate solution, caustic soda solution or 4%-6%, cleaning pine pine oil area, the pine oil saponification, and then use the brush dipped in hot water scrub, rinse.2. It can also be dissolved by 25% acetone water solution, and can be scrubbed with 20% acetone water solution and a small amount of alkali mixture.3, 20 grams of bleaching powder, warm water 0.5 kg, dissolved, with this solution repeatedly brushing pine pine parts until slightly white, then rinse with water.
- Q:Epoxy resin conductive, do not let it conductive, can you?
- Epoxy resin paint is needed to prevent static electricity. It is necessary to buy special anti-static floor paint of epoxy resin. This kind of floor paint is divided into two kinds:1, general anti-static floor, usually add conductive powder2, self leveling anti-static flooring, generally are adding conductive fiber.The main application scene of anti-static floor:Computer room, precision instrument production workshop, etc.
- Q:The difference between resin clay and rubber putty is the same as that of clay!
- Resins are very easy to air bubblesResin bonded resin is not a thing of tuge......The resin clay is made of hand, and the gum is similar to the gum...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range