Introduction of Non-Pressure Solar Water Heater:
Non-pressure Solar Heater is one of the most economical solar water heating device with pretty high efficiency at the same time. It consists of hot water storage tank, solar vacuum tubes with mouth plug in storage tank, and bracket supporting tank and tubes.When cold water in evacuated tubes is heated with solar irradiation, as the specific gravities of hot water and cold water are different, hotter water goes upward to storage tank and colder water goes downward to glass tubes. through this continuous circulation, the cold water in storage tank will be gradually heated till sunset.
Solar water heaters working principle
1. The solar collector absorbs solar energy and transmits it to the solar water heater tank through circulation
2. When the temperature of the collector reaches the set value, the controller starts the circulation pump automatically
3. The circulation pump makes heat-conducting liquid circulate automatically
4. The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by lower heat exchanger in the water tank.
5. When the temperature difference between solar collector and heat pipe solar water heaters tank doesn't reach the set value, the circulation pump will be shut automatically
6. In case the temperature of the water tank does not reach Tmax, Electric Heating Element will start to work automatically
Solar water heaters working station component:
1. Operating screen
3. Pump speed adjust switches
4. Temperature difference circulation pump
5. Flow rate indicator
6. Return circuit connector
7. Safety valve
8. Expansion vessel connector9. Return circuit connector
10. Wall mounting
11. Expansion vessel:8L
12. Pressure resistance: 10 bar pressure for expansion vessel
Solar water heaters specification:
solar water heaters
Material of out manifold
0.55mm thickness color steel/ fluorine carbon steel
Material of inner tank
Food grade 2.0 mm thickness SUS304 stainless steel
Tank insulating layer
40mm 45kg/m³ high-density polyurethane foamed
Inlet and outlet hole
Solar collector tube
3.3 Borosilicate glass with N/Al coating
Thickness of glass tube
Vacuum tube tightness
Idle sunning property parameters
Average heat loss coefficient
2.0mm thickness aluminum alloy
560mm Dia x 1810mm Height
2pcs 58x1800x15tube solar collector
SP116 working station
Heat exchanger length
Solar water heaters details show:
Benefits of this kind of solar water heaters:
1. Prolong the life of your existing water heater
2.Costs less than an electric, gas or oil water heater
3.No maintenance required
4.Lasts longer than a traditional hot water heater
5.Reduce your water heating costs
- Q:Solar water heater can be used in winter
- Solar energy technology has been developed in China for more than 20 years, the technological breakthrough is changing rapidly, from our solar water heater users can see how big the market for solar energy. Now in addition to the traditional vacuum tube solar water heater, but also the emergence of a flat plate solar energy is more stable, the solar energy even when it rains can provide hot water, but the flat type solar water heater in our country use rate is not very extensive, so we have to vacuum tube solar water heater as an example, see the solar water heater technology to PK climate environment.Answer: solar water heater can be used in winter, my home is mainly installed in order to facilitate winter, water temperature and summer is not too bad.
- Q:Can you install a solar water heater on the first floor
- Tolerable。 Wall mounted. There are two kinds of wall mounted solar water heater, the water tank is placed in the balcony, the collector is placed on the south balcony of the building. The utility model relates to a solar energy water heater with the integration of heat storage and heat collection. As shown in the following figure
- Q:The solar water heater is broken
- 2, if is used in water supply, it must use the non pressure solenoid valve, the pressure of the spring piece removal pressure solenoid valve in water; 3, check or replace solenoid valve connected to the power line (avoid using twisted pair -- Installation master cast trouble, some with twisted pair instead of sensor and solenoid valve the line connecting line), avoid too long, because the electromagnetic valve power supply voltage is 9-12V)
- Q:How to choose solar water heater?
- How to choose domestic solar water heaterAt present, the domestic solar water heater market sales of a wide range of solar collector, in accordance with the type to distinguish, can be divided into the vacuum tube and the plate; in accordance with the structure of distinction can be divided into integral and split; in accordance with the production process division, can be divided into pressure and non pressure. At present, most of the domestic solar water heaters sold in the market are mostly non pressure vacuum tube type solar water heater. When we buy domestic solar water heater, we should pay attention to the following points:
- Q:Solar water heater what tube?
- PPR pipeline expansion coefficient is large, about 0.15mm/m degrees, which means the external temperature (such as summer and winter) or internal temperature (hot and cold) changes, a large deformation, because the PPR pipe is a rigid pipe, itself can not digest the deformation, so it is easy to cause deformation even Water Leakage pipeline system and plastic bending because of the aluminum composite pipe into a whole, the linear expansion coefficient with aluminum is about 0.025mm/m / C, PPR tube 1/6, the change of temperature, the deformation is smaller, and the plastic pipe is a flexible coil pipe itself can absorb a certain amount of deformation, will not cause the thermal expansion deformation of pipeline system.
- Q:What is the role of the solar water heater's reflector
- Solar vacuum heat collection tube, because of installation, sealing and other reasons. It can not be arranged closely
- Q:Solar water heater has shown how to do water
- First, the instrument may be broken, the proposed maintenance.Second, look at the water level sensor probe, is not considered pulled out, not immersed in water. So I can't get the water
- Q:What is the capacity of a solar water heater in general?
- General 100-200 liters, in the purchase should also take into account the number of resident population at home, to determine the size of the purchase of domestic solar water heaters. Generally, the standard of 40 liters per person is appropriate. In addition, many products of the nominal water capacity was calculated using each vacuum tube and the water tank capacity capacity added, but in fact, the water outlet of the water heater and the vacuum pipe of the water is not put out of use, users can really use the water just into the water between the water outlet and an overflow port so, at the time of purchase should ask the seller, their nominal capacity refers to the total water capacity or actual capacity of water use, a lot of difference.
- Q:Solar water heater in use should pay attention to what?
- 4) should always pay attention to check, to ensure that the water tank always. Regularly check the vent hole, to ensure its smooth, so as to avoid swelling or pumping water tank.5. The top of the pressure type water tank overflow port and exhaust port must not be blocked, otherwise it will cause too much pressure on the tank water tank rupture. If the tap water pressure is too high, the water when the valve opening degree to be smaller, to avoid too late to break the water tank and expansion.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of solar water heater?
- Disadvantages of solar water heater:1, the initial investment.2, solar water heater installation position requirements are very strict.3, solar water heater for several days without water are generally more hot water, more than 70 DEG C, especially in summer weather more than 2 days, the water will boil, to be properly cooling at night, keep the water temperature at 60 to 70 DEG C. region for a long time, and this area is water temperature excellent temperature of the bacteria, so several days or without water, poor water quality, bacteria, to be discharged, can not take a bath or used for boiling water drinking.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range