GLF-UW-360R-3 night vision inspection 360 rotate camera
· Placeof Origin: Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
· BrandName: Granfoo
· ModelNumber: GLF-UW-360R-3
· Type:Digital Camera ,Video Camera
· Style:Dome Camera
· Technology:Pan / Tilt / Zoom
· SpecialFeatures: Waterproof / Weatherproof
· Imagesensor: 1/3 CCD
· Workingdepth: within 600m
· Angle:360degree(horizontal)+180degree( vertical)
· Framerate: 25frame/second
· lightsource: LED light
Main function :
The hemisphericalintermittent monitoring
The alarm monitoringsystem for suspicious objects
The navigation buoysvideo observation and positioning
The surface andunderwater monitoring of aquaculture
The monitoring ofimportant parts of the ship, submarine
100m - 600m
CCD Image Sensor
Dedicated underwater camera ， Underwater FOV 60 o
0.005lux or LED source
Special water, oil sealing integrated cable interface
-10 o -60o
Fixed installation with flange
stainless steel，Acrylic glass（PMMA）；
DVR 500G SD card
Stainless steel( 316 or super duplex steel) anti-corrosion from seawater
Quality Guarantee for one year
24-hour technical support by email or phone
User-friendly English manual and video CD for machine using and maintaining
Provides free operation training service in Granfoo factory
- Q:How quickly remember to monitor the camera model, to do business, such as the DS_2CD3T20D-I5 which is what is the Thank you
- 1.1 The model of the product should be in uppercase letters and Arabic numerals. The specific representation of each part of the model is shown in Figure 1.
- Q:Monitor the difference between the camera 720p and 1200 lines?
- If the above, a little knowledgeable people, will be divided into digital systems or analog systems to use these two units, but the market there are many comrades of the three classes, and no matter what the system equipment, to 忽悠 on the 忽悠, so 1200 lines are also widely used in analog systems and digital systems, which is a bit messy.
- Q:Monitor camera resolution 752 * 582 is high HD it
- HD usually refers to 1280 * 720 (referred to as 720P) or 1920 * 1080 (referred to as 1080P). 752 * 582 is not high definition.
- Q:I would like to ask how the video surveillance camera is powered?
- You are right, video surveillance cameras used to make a signal with a coaxial line, and then another line when the power supply, but the two lines can also be a line to achieve. That is to use control Because the control line is a double core, with a shield, we can put the video ground, and the power of the negative line, together, sharing a line, that is, the control line of the shield, and then Inside the two core, one when the video signal is positive, one when the power is positive. This can, but if the distance is very long, it is recommended not to do so, because of this, the signal shielding will be a little interference.
- Q:What is the abbreviation for monitoring the OLUX on the camera?
- LUX (lux) illuminance unit, 0LUX is 0 illuminance. The illuminance of the camera's imaging surface (also called the target surface) is proportional to the background brightness of the surveillance area.
- Q:Ccd monitor how the camera and computer connection
- Need to buy a video capture card, monitoring software (which can be downloaded online). Image signal: to do a screen line (SYV-75-5) connected to monitor the camera and the computer, power: 220 of the city of electricity connected to the 12V transformer power supply for the surveillance camera.
- Q:Can the monitored camera be recorded?
- Should have some of the Internet you check the big brother you are too general camera itself is a monitor do not know how you use the microphone there can be used to record a lot of audio and video software support
- Q:What is the difference between a wireless surveillance camera and a cable surveillance camera?
- CCD is a charge-coupled device (Charge Coupled Device) short, it can turn the light into charge and the charge storage and transfer, can also be stored in the charge out of the voltage changes, it is ideal camera components, with its composition CCD camera has a small size, light weight, free from magnetic field, with anti-vibration and impact characteristics are widely used.
- Q:Home wireless surveillance camera price, how much money?
- Analog monitoring system is usually composed of the front of the surveillance camera, the end of the control device (hard disk video recorder or capture card), the terminal display device display three parts (not including transmission wire, etc.). Now on the market an ordinary 700-line surveillance camera is about 150 dollars or so, a four-way video recorder is about 200 yuan, plus their own computer monitor 500 dollars, in addition to video cable, video head, power And other accessories is about 20 dollars, so down a set of all the way home monitoring system is about 870 dollars or so. Of course, this is only for the general brand of monitoring equipment, if you choose high-end brand monitoring equipment, the cost will be higher.
- Q:Monitor camera parameters how to see
- Focal length (f): focal length is the distance between the lens and the photosensitive element, by changing the focal length of the lens, you can change the lens magnification, change the size of the captured image. When the distance between the object and the lens is very far, we can use the following formula: lens magnification ≈ focus / material distance. Increase the lens focal length, enlarge the magnification, can be closer to the vision, the scope of the screen is small, the details of the vision to see more clearly; if the lens to reduce the focal length, magnification reduced, the scope of the screen expanded, See the bigger scene.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range