5) Professional jewelers use it to deep clean fine jewelry
6) Sonic Cleaner for Jewelry, Watch, Denture etc.
7) Cleans dental appliances in just 5 minutes
8) Power: 2 x AA batteries
OEM are Welcome! we can print customer's artwork and logo
Type of Packing: Color Box
Type of Packing: Plastic Bag
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
1.7*24 hours Hotline & Email Service
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
4. OEM&ODM, any your customized demand we can help you to design and put into product.
5. Distributor ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
Send a message to us:
Q:Can the ultrasonic cleaner clean the stains on the clothes?
The cavitation produced by ultrasonic cleaning machine produces friction and impact force, but it can only act on the hard surface, and can not clean the clothes
Q:What about the damage to the ultrasonic cleaner's transducer?
The insulation strength of the transducer is measured by a shake meter. The insulation strength is below 200M. The transducer has not been used. The transducer must be replaced
Q:What about the damage of the ultrasonic cleaner and the isolating transformer?
When the ultrasonic cleaner fails, don't worry, and solve the problem according to the above analysis and inspection. For more questions, call professional ultrasonic cleaner manufacturers
Q:How to choose cleaning fluid for ultrasonic cleaner?
Selecting the proper cleaning solution is critical for effective cleaning of the workpiece and eliminating unnecessary reactions. Sure, the letter can provide you with the best cleaning solution.
Q:What is the cleaning process of ultrasonic cleaners?
Cleaning is a complex process of physical and chemical action.
Q:What is the mean of Ultrasonic cleanerr?
An ultrasonic cleaner is an instrument for removing contaminants
Q:What is the optimum cleaning temperature for ultrasonic cleaners?
Usually, the optimum cleaning temperature will be between 50 and 65 degrees centigrade
Q:Does the ultrasonic cleaner damage the workpiece?
Sonic cleaning is safe for most workpieces. The energy produced by the implosion of thousands of bubbles per second is enormous, but the energy is concentrated in extremely small areas, so the whole cleaning process is safe
Q:What is the definition of an ultrasonic cleaner?
Ultrasonic wave is a mechanical wave whose vibration frequency is higher than that of sound wave. It is generated by vibration of the energy exchanging chip under the excitation of voltage
Q:What are the range of ultrasonic cleaners?
Electronic industry: printed circuit board in addition to rosin, welding spots, high voltage contacts and other mechanical and electronic parts cleaning