Ultra Clear Float Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
Features of Ultra Clear Float Glass:
1. High clarity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Specifications of Ultra Clear Float Glass:
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Applications of Ultra Clear Float Glass:
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
3. Home Appliances: as the screen protector of plasma TV, high-end visual refrigerator door, high-grade microwave oven panel, refrigerator cover, range hood cover, etc.
4. High-end Arts and Crafts, Lamps, etc.
5. Furniture and Bathroom Products.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass? How is it converted to glass?
- Melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters
- Q:Will toughened glass break naturally?
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- The first special glass raw materials used for Corelle Corning, Gorilla Glass or AGC Dragontrail Glass (Asahi; if you need a AR antireflection coating processing, processing)
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- The performance of loading and canning is excellent. The heavy duty coating can keep good storage stability, and the rheological and shearing properties of the coating are constant, and the temperature change is less affected. No delamination after opening, no precipitation, easy to disperse and stir.
- Q:What's the price of 0.85mm thick plexiglass, please?
- Joint venture material is better, about 600 or so, I personally think that the choice of joint venture board is still ideal.
- Q:What is the difference between white float glass and ordinary float glass?
- The iron oxide content of ultra white float glass is low, so the raw materials (sand or sandstone) to low iron content, iron content can be the best sand control below 0.03%
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The typical phenomenon of the failure of insulating glass products is that the condensation and water inflow in the insulating glass interlayer affect not only the appearance of the whole glass, but also the thermal performance of the whole glass.
- Q:What happens when toughened glass breaks?
- It blew the concept of rate, the national standard of our country only glass project on the wall, I do not know whether the other foreign industry to use the toughened glass also has detailed provisions.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Rubber pad seals are thickness, will be relatively increased parting surface gap, for complex, not good concave convex surface, uneven surface, you can use ordinary fastening before playing glass glue or fastening hot melt gun hit again. It can be divided into surface on floor wax coat material brush, then fastening glass steel mold.
- Q:What kind of mineral is glass made of?
- Rainbow glass (made from common glass material with a large amount of fluoride, a small amount of sensitizer and bromide)
Our main products are tempered glass, silk screen glass,insulating glass, engraved glass, chip glass, laminated glass and so on. Most of the product is used in fixed door, window,sliding door,enclosure,shower room and so on.The main market is Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, France,Germany,South Africa.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range