Quick Details Steel Sheet Pile
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Product name: Steel Sheet Pile
Steel sheet pile type: U-type
Steel sheet pile material: SY295
Steel sheet pile width: 400mm
Steel sheet pile height: 85mm
Steel sheet pile thickness: 8mm
Steel sheet pile length: 6m or 12m
Steel sheet pile loading: container , 20 ft or 40GP
Steel sheet pile used: temporary earth-retaining,temporary cofferdam works
Steel sheet pile weight: 60kgs / m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||packaging :by bulk . loading : container 20ft or 40GP|
|Delivery Detail:||stock ( more type has stock )|
Steel Sheet Pile 400*85*8mm
U Steel Sheet Pile
temporary earth-retaining/temporary cofferdam works/permanent structures
Export U Steel Sheet Pile 400*85*8mm
Steel Sheet Pile Usage
emporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
Steel Sheet Pile Type : SD 400/85-8
Per Meter of pile wall
Packaging & Shipping
Packing : it use container to load , 6M use 20ft container ; 12M use 40GP container .
Our Services for Steel Sheet Pile
World leading manufacturer of cold-formed Sheet Pile.
Factory got a variety of quality certification : ISO9001:2000; ISO9001:2008.
Our products popular applicated for temporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
- Q:Excuse me, what's the difference between cold rolled steel plate and hot plate in steel plate?
- In general, cold rolled steel has better strength, hot rolled steel plate has better ductility. The general thickness of cold rolled is relatively small, can have a larger thickness. Cold rolled steel plate surface quality, appearance and dimensional accuracy than the hot plate, and the thickness of the product right rolling thin to about 0.18mm, so it is popular for. The acceptance of the products, can ask professional personage.
- Q:What does steel plate "A3" mean?
- Using Q235 steel as punch material, after quenching without tempering, direct use, hardness of 36~40HRC, solved the punch in use in the phenomenon of fragmentation
- Q:What material can be used for A36 steel plate?
- The A36 plate is used instead of the standard Q345 American Standard.
- Q:What does "steel plate 10t" mean in the specification column of engineering material?
- Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm.The steel plate is divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to rolling.
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, polishing plate, mirror panels of the three differences
- Drawing process will to some extent lose the thickness of stainless steel plate, usually at 0.1~0.2mm. In addition, because the human body, especially the palm has a relatively strong oil and sweat secretion, stainless steel wire drawing board often hand touch will leave a more obvious fingerprints, regular scrub.
- Q:How do I print the steel plate?
- It's not print. It was corrosion first. It's laser engraving. Now it's 20 watts above the laser to carve the metal
- Q:How much is a steel sheet per square meter?
- The influence of steel prices, in addition to material related, but also with the thickness of the steel plate, thin steel plate prices will be more expensive
- Q:What is the difference between color steel plate and hot galvanized sheet?
- Color coated substrate of galvanized plate, color coated sheet is coated galvanized plate, some color is aluminium zinc substrate, but now on the market only a few in the Al Zn substrate coated board.
- Q:What are the reasons for the steel mesh on both sides of the back pouring belt?
- In order to prevent the concrete from changing the temperature, the post pouring construction belt is called the temperature post casting belt.
- Q:What's the corrosion resistance of hot-dip galvanized steel sheet?
- The corrosion resistance of galvanized steel sheet in natural environment is acceptable. The biochemical pond in the sewage treatment plant is strong in acidity, and the zinc is not acid resistant. It is very different from the galvanized sheet with the uncoated steel sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range