Quick Details Steel Sheet Pile
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Product name: Steel Sheet Pile
Steel sheet pile type: U-type
Steel sheet pile material: SY295
Steel sheet pile width: 400mm
Steel sheet pile height: 85mm
Steel sheet pile thickness: 8mm
Steel sheet pile length: 6m or 12m
Steel sheet pile loading: container , 20 ft or 40GP
Steel sheet pile used: temporary earth-retaining,temporary cofferdam works
Steel sheet pile weight: 60kgs / m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||packaging :by bulk . loading : container 20ft or 40GP|
|Delivery Detail:||stock ( more type has stock )|
Steel Sheet Pile 400*85*8mm
U Steel Sheet Pile
temporary earth-retaining/temporary cofferdam works/permanent structures
Export U Steel Sheet Pile 400*85*8mm
Steel Sheet Pile Usage
emporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
Steel Sheet Pile Type : SD 400/85-8
Per Meter of pile wall
Packaging & Shipping
Packing : it use container to load , 6M use 20ft container ; 12M use 40GP container .
Our Services for Steel Sheet Pile
World leading manufacturer of cold-formed Sheet Pile.
Factory got a variety of quality certification : ISO9001:2000; ISO9001:2008.
Our products popular applicated for temporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
- Q:What does steel plate "A3" mean?
- A large number of applications in the construction and engineering structure. For the production of steel or building room frame, transmission tower, bridges, vehicles, boilers, containers, ships, also used as the performance requirements of mechanical parts is not too high,.C grade D steel can also be some professional steel.
- Q:The difference between color steel and stainless steel
- Color steel and stainless steel, stainless steel what is the difference? Color of the color is beautiful, diverse styles, economic and handsome, cheaper than stainless steel, the main difference is that the service life is about 3 years. Stainless steel is characterized by
- Q:What can be painted on galvanized steel sheet?
- Zinc coating in the atmospheric environment after exposure, the surface will form a zinc salt (also known as white rust), before coating the paint, these zinc salts must be completely eliminated. The most effective treatment is the light sweep sand blasting method; if it is impossible to use sandblasting, you can use wire brushes or steel wool and full fresh water to remove zinc salts by mechanical cleaning and washing.
- Q:Is galvanized steel plate fire-resistant?
- Should be refractory, but the melting point of zinc relative to steel is relatively low, 420 degrees or so, if higher than this temperature, galvanized layer will be destroyed, the bottom plate is no problem.
- Q:What's the difference between a spray plate and a colored steel plate?
- Color steel plate, material without zinc flower leveling, hot galvanized steel coil and zinc alloy coating, steel coil and other good substrate;
- Q:What welding rod should be used for welding of cast iron and Q235B steel plate?
- Such as outdoor and field construction, should be relatively closed work environment, do a good job of wind work, reduce air flow. Two. Use acetylene torch to preheat the welding and its surrounding parts, and then weld them to a temperature. Three, welding side edge knocking release and eliminate stress. Four, slow cooling is correct, after welding torch with air flow slow heating, avoid welding temperature drop.
- Q:What is a die steel plate?
- The profiled sheet steel plate has the advantages of easy processing, light weight, fast installation, simple operation, and the tedious process of removing and dismantling the formwork.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube and cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- The difference between hot rolled seamless steel tube and cold rolled seamless steel tube:1) cold-rolled seamless tubes tend to be of small diameter, and hot-rolled seamless tubes are often of large diameter.2) the accuracy of cold-rolled seamless steel tube is higher than that of hot-rolled seamless steel tube, and the price is higher than that of hot-rolled seamless steel tube.3) hot-rolled seamless tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel tubes, stainless steel pipes, petroleum cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling?
- With the continuous casting slab or as raw material, after reheating furnace heating, descaling into the roughing mill of high pressure water, roughing material by cutting head, tail, and then enter the finishing mill, the implementation of computer controlled rolling, after finishing through the laminar cooling (computer controlled cooling rate) and coiler and become straight hair volume. Hair straightenerrollhead, tail tongue shapeand thefishtail shape, thickness, width of poor accuracy, edgehaswavy, folding, tower and other defects. The coil weight is heavy, and the inner diameter of the steel coil is 760mm. (general management industry likes to use. Thestraightthroughcutting) cutting head, tail cutting, trimming and multipass straightening and leveling finishing line processing, cutting board or heavy volume, which becomes: hot rolled steel plate and flat steel coils, slittingstripand other products. Hot finishing rolling by pickling descaling and oil is made by pickling hot-rolled coils.
- Q:What are the problems encountered in the construction of steel sheet piles? How to deal with
- Based on the soft, sometimes the construction was adopted into the adjacent pile phenomenon, measures is the number of adjacent piles are welded together, and in the application of play pile connected locking coated with butter and other lubricants to reduce resistance
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range