Quick Details Steel Sheet Pile
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Product name: Steel Sheet Pile
Steel sheet pile type: U-type
Steel sheet pile material: SY295
Steel sheet pile width: 400mm
Steel sheet pile height: 125mm
Steel sheet pile thickness: 13mm
Steel sheet pile length: 6m or 12m
Steel sheet pile loading: container , 20 ft or 40GP
Steel sheet pile used: temporary earth-retaining,temporary cofferdam works
Steel sheet pile weight: 60kgs / m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||packaging :by bulk . loading : container 20ft or 40GP|
|Delivery Detail:||stock ( more type has stock )|
Steel Sheet Pile 400*125*13mm
U Steel Sheet Pile
temporary earth-retaining/temporary cofferdam works/permanent structures
Export U Steel Sheet Pile 400*125*13mm
Steel Sheet Pile Usage
emporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
Steel Sheet Pile Type : SD 400/125-13
Per Meter of pile wall
Packaging & Shipping
Packing : it use container to load , 6M use 20ft container ; 12M use 40GP container .
Our Services for Steel Sheet Pile
World leading manufacturer of cold-formed Sheet Pile.
Factory got a variety of quality certification : ISO9001:2000; ISO9001:2008.
Our products popular applicated for temporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent struc
- Q:What kind of material does ordinary steel plate refer to in steel market?
- Wear resistance and special electromagnetic properties, carbon steel in this respect is relatively poor, because in the manufacture of this kind of steel plate, often to maintain good toughness, so we reduced the iron element to join. Not as a result of the steel sheet in abrasion resistance and special electromagnetic aspects is very weak, but the alloy plate is different because adding other alloying elements, which makes the original in iron deficiency situation has been greatly improved this is better for some special requirements of customers.
- Q:The method of making spring steel for automobile?
- The south is the car plate making machetes bow. Hardness enough. It is important to quench the heat. A big jump makes a big mouth. Soft edge. Special blacksmith needs to be quenched
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good or the stainless steel plate?
- The cold rolled steel itself, whether washed by acid car wash, semi-finished products, or rolled out by cold rolling mill semi-finished products, their rust resistance is very poor. It is easy to oxidize, resulting in rust on the surface of the air. It will not rust until it has been plated with aluminum or zinc, and it is clear that the process is complex and unsafe.
- Q:1.5mm galvanized steel prices?
- Steel plate is made of molten steel, cooled and compressed into flat steel. The steel plate is flat, rectangular, and can be rolled directly or cut from a wide strip of steel. Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm. The steel plate is divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to rolling. The width of the sheet is 500~1500 mm; the thickness is 600~3000 mm. According to the type of steel sheet, ordinary steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, heat-resistant steel, bearing steel, silicon steel and industrial pure iron sheet; according to professional use, with drums board, enamel board, bulletproof plate; surface coating and plating, plating with zinc thin plate, tin plate, plating lead sheet, plastic composite plate.
- Q:What is steel concrete?
- Steel plate concrete is generally called SRC, that is, the steel part is changed into steel plate, basically the concrete is poured on the steel plate. Specific reference, construction manual fourth edition.
- Q:How is the weight of the steel plate calculated?
- Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm.The steel plate is divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to rolling.The width of the sheet is 500~1500 mm; the thickness is 600~3000 mm. According to the type of steel sheet, ordinary steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, heat-resistant steel, bearing steel, silicon steel and industrial pure iron sheet; according to professional use, with drums board, enamel board, bulletproof plate; surface coating and plating, plating with zinc thin plate, tin plate, plating lead sheet, plastic composite plate.
- Q:The difference between color steel and stainless steel
- Color steel and stainless steel, stainless steel what is the difference? Color of the color is beautiful, diverse styles, economic and handsome, cheaper than stainless steel, the main difference is that the service life is about 3 years. Stainless steel is characterized by
- Q:Will the plating steel be rusty? Will it rust when touching the water?
- Plating (Electroplating) process is to use the principle of electrolysis plating on a thin layer of metal or alloy in some metal surface, is the process of making the surface of metal or other material parts attached to a layer of metal film by electrolysis so as to prevent metal oxide (rust), improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, reflection, corrosion resistance (copper sulfate) and improves the appearance effect. The outer layers of many coins are also electroplated.
- Q:What's the effect of water stopping between steel plate and water stop strip? What's the difference between the process and the sealing process?
- Water swelling seal, rubber sealing strip, sealing plate, the three theory can effectively prevent outside moisture through concrete construction joints with, from the analysis of the sealing principle, construction technology, the three is a big difference, the effect is different. Taking an underground three story structure in an engineering project as an example, the advantages and disadvantages of using the three structures in different parts are analyzed.
- Q:What is called steel plate sanding process?
- Sand blasting can remove the oxide surface and floating rust on the surface of steel plate. It is a good process before anticorrosion painting. Sandblasting of other components may be more useful for pre coating treatment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range