Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering U-channel at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
1.The JIS channel can be devided into two kinds, namely common channel steel and light channel steel. The sizes of hot rolled common channel steel range from 5# to 40#. Meanwhile, the channel steel can be divided into cold forming sectional equal channel steel, cold forming sectional unequal channel steel, cold forming inner edge channel steel and outer edge channel steel.
2.The JIS channel is usually used for arch-itechtural structure, and they could be welded in order to support or hang a vari-ety of facilities. They are also usually used in combination with I beam. The channel steel with sizes under 14# is usually applied to construction engineering, as purline, while the channel steel with sizes above 16# is more likely to be used in building vehicle chassis structure and mechanical structure. Furthermore, the channel steel in sizes above 30# are target at building bridge structure, as tension bar.
OKorder's U-channel are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
1.We are able to provide channel steel of top quality at attractive price.
2.Our products of channel steel have passed ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification.
Yielding strength point( Mpa)
Tensile strength (Mpa)
Elongation after fracture (%)
Note of U-channel
1. According to national standard (GB) for our products, if not, supply according to national standards (GB) or agreement.
2. We can not only provide electric furnace +LF+VD and electros lag re-melting (ESR) steel forging materials, but also forging products of piece, bar, etc.
3. Our company is equipped with roll equipment and can provide our customers with roll billets or finished.
4. The materials that we purchase are all accord with International General Standard; you could check it out on the Material Quality Sheet.
5. We are the creator of the “seven-step inspect method” in China.
6. The technical workers we employed are the ones with many years’ working experience, who know the technology procedures very well.
7. We will strictly inspect our production that we sold according to the customer’s request.
Q1: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A1: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
Q2: What makes stainless steel stainless?
A2: Stainless steel must contain at least 10.5 % chromium. It is this element that reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a complex chrome-oxide surface layer that is invisible but strong enough to prevent further oxygen from "staining" (rusting) the surface. Higher levels of chromium and the addition of other alloying elements such as nickel and molybdenum enhance this surface layer and improve the corrosion resistance of the stainless material.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|