Two Beams Active Infrared Detector 4 Digital Frequency Conversion
1.Adopt two aspheric surface lens,achieve big-bore light beam.
2.Shell with LED visible window,the action can be confirmed more speedily after setting.
3.Unique product molding design,having sharp differences with other products.
4.Lightproof all black shell design,with new stray light filtering function.
5.IP66 waterproof grade,all around rubber O-ring ,it can be rainproof,dustproof and mothproof.
6.The receiver with LED digital display.calibrate more intuitively and conveniently.
7.With 4 digital frequency conversion,can effectively avoid jamming when installing multiple detectors.
Two Beams Active Infrared Detector
2 beams blocked off at the same time
Optical axis adjustment range
Vertical direction±5° Horizontal direction ±90°
Circuit breaker output operating
Invades alarm: Response time output ( at least 2 second)
Power voltage reduce alarm:continuous output when power voltage reducing( at least 2 second)
No-voltage contact output,contact frame AC/DC 30V,0.5A(loadresistor)
Alarm action Indicate
Intrusion warning:red LED are alight when warning
|Warning when power voltage is low:red LED turn off when warning|
Adjustment of optical axis
|Output voltage:maximize the test junction's output voltage of receiver|
LED digital display shows signal strength
Condition:receiver's housing(open) contact(open)
Freeze frame:no-voltage contact output.
contact rated AC/DC30V0.5A(resistance load)
Green LED turns on when transmitter is power on
Temperature:-25℃～+55℃ Humidity:RH 95%
- Q:The motor stops the alarm
- When the motor speed down to a certain number of revolutions or stop, the normally open contact closed, connected to the alarm power, the alarm will ring
- Q:How is the motorcycle alarm removed?
- If the car repair their own line from the alarm on the host (a square plastic box), cut the knife and all the host connected to the line all cut off, and then a root package on the line.
- Q:How does the motorcycle start the line?
- Anti-theft device black ground wire, blue line is the fire line, the general car is red and yellow line is the line of fire! Blue line then red and yellow line, two yellow lines were connected to turn lights!
- Q:How to remove the motorcycle anti-theft device?
- 3, if the car repair their own line from the alarm on the host (a square plastic box) at the fast knife chopped all the lines connected with the host all cut off, and then a root package on the line.
- Q:How much wattage is the number of watts?
- This is what you want to use, if you are at home open, get hold with 150W is enough, if you are running long distance with 300W
- Q:Central locking and anti-theft device What is the difference? High reward!
- 3, a separate control: In addition to the driver around the door, but also in other doors set a separate spring lock switch, can independently control a door to open and lock.
- Q:Will the car tires be dislocated by the bleed alarm?
- No, if your car has tire pressure detection device, then there will be tire pressure warning light, hope to help you, hope to adopt
- Q:My omnipotent safe password wrong 3 times, the alarm rang, I will be able to try it?
- Smart electronic password safe, the password will be wrong three times the alarm, a minute will automatically stop.
- Q:What procedures are required to install the alarm
- 3. Where the need to install special vehicle alarm, sign lamps, must be the unit to the local city and county public security bureau to apply for "special vehicle alarm and signs lamps use permit", the quasi-installation, use.
- Q:HX-100B fire sound and light alarm how to code
- This code is coded with the GST-BMQ-2 encoder of the bay, and the encoder clips on the encoder are clamped to the Z1 and Z2 terminals of the acousto-optic alarm. Open the encoder, H002 or H003, then press to clear Need to compile the address code, such as "20",
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range