290w Poly Solar Panels with Good Quality and Warranty
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- By gaps you could mean that it is expensive. Also, there is the debate over whether or not giving people incentives like tax breaks is a good idea Also, it takes a while to recoup the initial invesment in an array, although tax incentives would help and lastly, a solar array big enough to power the united states would have to be in an obnoxiously large area, alhough the ideal areas are already uninhabited because they are too hot.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- The drawback of solar thermal power generation is that the efficiency is low and the cost is high, At least 5 to 10 times more expensive than ordinary thermal power plants.
- Q:Solar panel setup?
- I okorder.com/ for excellent inspirational info within my blog to help not only our world and its creatures, but to also open peoples hearts and minds to many amazing wonders that life has to offer. I also have lots of info in my blog to help fuel peoples imaginations to many possibilities that can be found only in the minds eye. Along with lots of environmental info, amazing environmental pictures and videos (These videos show the beauty of this world and what life can be like if people take the time to appreciate life’s true beauty). Let us all strive for a greener/brighter future by helping to create a solid foundation for future generations to build upon, so we can hand them a beautiful world, filled with never ending awe and wonders!! Where peoples differences and uniqueness are accepted, where we all live as one, helping one another so that we can all play our own mysteriously beautiful melodies in the never ending, awe inspiring, song of life :-) I truly have faith in humanity and believe that someday our lives and the world in which we live will truly be transformed for the better.
- Q:Do you know that China is the largest producer of solar panels in the world?
- Well, for thirty grand I hope they're of better quality than most of the stuff coming out of there.....Meh, I've got an old Boy Scout manual and some Foxfire books. I'll just make some myself this weekend.
- Q:SOLAR PANELS (sun enerjy)?
- 30 years ago when the Hippies shut down our clean Nuclear plants They promised a clean miracle. No such thing! I'm sad to say at best Solar will only provide a fraction of our energy needs. (I guess if one abuses enough drugs they'll think up anything?) I am an apprentice for a Electric foreman; we calculate $50,000.00 in panels will meet the needs of a k foot house. So you would need a hundred grand. You'd save 00 dollers a month in electricity, but you'd be paying ,000 a month to pay off your loan of 00,000.00 in panels. God Bless You indeed a nice thought if it was practical.
- Q:its about solar panels?
- It depends on what you want to do with the solar panels, Heat your water , heat a pool or spa, or to make electricity to use instead of that supplied by the power company. The first three are fairly easy and straight forward. Depending on the amount of water that needs to be heated, the location you live at in relation to the equator and the location of the solar panels and piping . The panels for this applicatin are 00s of feet of piping that absorbs heat from the sun and circlate it. The panels them selves are sort of inert and can be very heavy when filled with water.. Makeing usable power to replace the power company is a real problem because among other things solar cells create DC voltage. A house runs on AC voltage. So all of the items to heat water still apply, location, placement, etc. But now we have to figure hrs of sunlight the output of the cells running the power to a transformer to transform the voltage from 2 volts DC to 20 volts DC and then running the power thru a converter to change it from DC to AC at each point ( transformer converter ) there is a loss of power do to a change in current. After all of the above if a cloud comes by your power will stop, and at night you will have no power. The fix for that is storage cells AKA batteries which store the power until you need it, like night time. The glamor of a all solar powered home is great,, but it isn't practical. So What to do, You eliminate the battery storage, and also hooking up the power to your home. You feed it right into the power companys wiring and guess what? The electric meter on you house runs back wards your send more power to them during off peak times that your using. For every dollar the meter runs backward you get a free dollars worth when you need it. This is a way of storing the power as credit with the power company instead of batteries Its a lot to understand and I hope I helped
- Q:Who made solar panels?
- Many people think that solar power is a new concept. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. Harnessing power from the sun has been dated back to ancient civilizations. The below link is a timeline researched by the Department of Energy that outlines the major historical milestones of solar power.
- Q:2v about 600ma Solar Panel?
- Here's okorder.com/
- Q:When you get solar panels do you connect them to the grid?
- Sort of. They need to be connected to an inverter that changes the solar panel's DC electricity into AC electricity and it has to be synchronized with the phase of the power grid's AC. It must be done by a licensed electrician.
- Q:_How many solar panels needed to light up a whole house?
- this is according to the load, that is to say, how many electricity do you need in one day.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range