Fresh air pre-cooling dehumidification or pre-heating humidification can be completed, instead of the pre-cooling/ heating box of the central air conditioning system, providing simple air conditioner structure and cost-effective running;
- Q:water pump is bad?
- pump is probably bad, and yes the timing belt needs to changed at the same time so you don't have to pay labor when the time comes to change it.
- Q:how to convert a deep well pump to shallow well?
- The first thing is your static water level has to be above 20 ft. Static water level is where the water is at from ground level. With a shallow well pump It is difficult for the pump to lift the water and if you can get the water to lift your water pressure will suffer dramatically. I do this kind of thing for a living feel free to e-mail me if you want.
- Q:Isuzu 6VD1 Water pump Gasket replacement?
- it depends mainly on the gaskets you are using whether or not they are paper type gaskets or rubber type gaskets or cork type some cars have only sealant and no gaskets most rubber gaskets don't need sealant some install it anyway for extra protection but to much sealant it could clog your cooling system if they are paper type gaskets a little sealant is added protection some mechanics put sealant on the gasket simply to hold it in place during the install some gaskets require sealant and a specific one at that there are many different types of sealant keep in mind if your gasket manufacture requires sealants to install its would be listed on the box it arrives in for the pre installation guides make sure you get the one they say also all sealant that dry some are wet sealants and never dry, keep in mine that if the sealant requires dry time after install you follow those guide lines otherwise it will leak keep in mind also that the water pump housing bolts have a specific install and tightening and torque down for that type of gaskets like 15 foot pounds on the bolts for cork type gaskets if you crank the bolts down to tight its going to split the gaskets and your back to square one replacing it again
- Q:mercury outboard water pump?
- I have seen this many times on 9.87.5Merc'sThere is a plastic o-ring under the power head and it is probablly melted closed.There is a way to fix it without removing the powerhead.Remove the lower unit and pull out the water pickup tube.Then use a piece of brake line 5/16th sharpen on a 45 degree angle and push up the opening for the water pickup to open the passage.This will fix your water problem.
- Q:Water pump testing old car?
- if at an idle you see coolant flowing in the radiator, the pump is ok... More info is needed here really, assuming you don't ever have to add coolant though... I'd flush the system... if you do add coolant and find no leaks around the engine (weep hole, hoses, freeze plug) check the passenger side floorboard for moisture, the heater core may be shot...
- Q:What do I need to install a manual water pump at our preschool?
- You can bury a tank, not metal or you willl be pumping rust. I would use fiber glass totally enclosed except for a fill hole which you can fill with a hose. Or run pvc to a water supply with a valve, cover it with planking and set up the pump over the planking. Some farm and feed supplies may have a lot of this.
- Q:What are the commonly used tools for repairing water pumps?
- The most basic tools: a multimeter only about 20 yuan, 6 - 19 wrench a set of about 20 yuan, 200MM, 600MM adjustable wrench for each one of about 40 yuan, a cross, a screw knife is about 6 yuan, about 100 yuan a Lamar, claw hammer, hammer, rubber hammer, flat shovel each one about 40 yuan, a vise, pliers, diagonal pliers pliers, 8 words for each one of about 30 yuan, tweezers, knives, pressing line plate each one of about 15 yuan, 60W electric iron to about 25 yuan, a box, a soldering flux of about 15 yuan, or lamp the incandescent lamp, the crowbar can use local materials, needle, slide board with bamboo made with wood or self winding plate with the line of 80 yuan purchase mode. Insulating paint, asbestos pipe and tie band. Commonly used spare parts: enameled wire, water resistant lines, insulating paper, lead wires, various types of seals, bearings, impellers, lithium based grease, etc..
- Q:Could I replace a water pump myself?
- First thing is to stop driving it or you will have a bigger problem (ask me how I know this). Next go to your local parts store and get a repair manual, a rebuilt/new water pump and some gasket sealer. Then get to work. Good luck!
- Q:What are the signs of a bad water pump?
- The reason it leaks after it's parked is because that's when the pressure is built up so it leaks. A/c not blowing cold air. is sometimes a sign of water pump. The water pump is located where your belt is. drive the car around for about 20-25 mins needs to get warmed up and build up pressure in the system then park the car but leave engine running and look around that area and check all hoses and hose clamps.
- Q:how to replace water pump 97 pontiac bonneville?
- It depends on which engine you have, with or without a supercharger. The non-supercharged engine is a piece of cake. the supercharged one is a bit of a pain to get at the water pump. On the non-supercharged engine, all you need to do is remove the serpentine belt, the water pump pulley and the bolts that hold the water pump to the front cover. I have detailed instructions if you send me your email address I can give them to you. They are from GM Service Information website. I can't give you the link to the website because I have to enter a password to enter the site through work.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range