Fresh air pre-cooling dehumidification or pre-heating humidification can be completed, instead of the pre-cooling/ heating box of the central air conditioning system, providing simple air conditioner structure and cost-effective running;
- Q:how do u tell if the water pump went out in a 04 dodgae intrupid?
- When the engine is cold, open the radiator cap and leave it off. Start the car and let it warm up. After about 10 minutes the thermostat should open and you will see the coolant flowing past the radiator opening. It should be fairly forceful, and that's the water pump.
- Q:Car repair price question: water Pump?
- It depends but when you go to a shop they usually will double the cost of the part and then the labor goes off of book price. I would never suggest a rebuilt water pump when it only saves you a few bucks.
- Q:Water pump on daewoo?
- if your going that far to replace the timing belt, sure why not?
- Q:Engine ticking after Water Pump Replacement?
- Chrysler Sebring Water Pump
- Q:i have a montgomery ward sea king 5 hp outboard and need a water pump?
- The water pump is simply an impeller -- it's a tube of rubber which spins as the power shaft spins, and the tube has fins which push water through the engine to cool it. Take the old one to a boat store, and you will find one close enough. They aren't finicky, they just want water pushed through them.
- Q:can air enter a water pump?
- In general an air pump a water pump are two different types of pump though if your pump is a fixed displacement type, say a diaphragm or piston type pump it could possibly be used to pump air. If your pump is a gear or centrifugal type it will not pump air as it is designed for liquids only. It might tolerate a small volume of air in it but you could end up with cavitation damage to the components the air could cause the pump to lose it's prime that is the air in the casing could make the pump lose suction. What you might be able to try is using a venturi on the pumps outlet. That way you could use your water pump to pump water use the venturi to draw air into the water flow. Without getting too scientific a venturi is a smooth restriction in the pipe that speeds up the fluid (in your case water) flow in doing so it reduces the pressure energy of the fluid turns it into velocity energy. If the restriction is sized right it can drop the pressure of the fluid below atmospheric it will draw air or some other fluid into the flow. Perhaps the easiest way you could do it would be to use a round piece of stainless steel or brass (it won't rust) that is small enough to fit into the pump outlet (I'm guessing you're using hoses) bore a hole along the centre of it then bore a very small hole at right angles to it fit it into the line. It might take a bit of experimentation to get the sizes right but it should suck a bit of air into the line at the same time recirculate the pond water. Make sure there are no restrictions downstream of the venturi as the water will come out of it rather than the air being drawn it. Hope this helps.
- Q:what is the best water pump?
- Lots of house booster systems available. Just ask.
- Q:Solar powered water pump for sprinkler?
- This project may be very poorly considered. Solar power is costly on a capital cost per watt basis. You would want to use that costly power to do things for you all year round, not just when your garden needs water. For any pumping role, your solar panels will not provide good starting ability, particularly when the sun comes up. You will need battery power to build up some charge to start the motor under pumping load. Your system then has to be designed not to try to start the pump when there is not enough charge. Late in the day, or when the sun wanes, you also need to have the pump stop running if the voltage drops too low. It just waits for the battery to regain charge, You will get more water delivered in drip mode than via sprinkler, and with less sunlight. Sprinklers will waste at least 30% of the water and 45% of the energy. If you use an inverter between battery and pump, you can use cheap ac pumping motors, but additionally you can use the power in your house. If your only application of power is pumping, and you are far from neighbours, you might want to consider using a wind turbine, as it will give more kwh per dollar. But in the village, and powering household uses, solar is a good alternative.
- Q:how much is to replace a water pump?
- I would say that $950 is a very high price for a new water pump, considering that the pump by itself is less than $70. It should not take more than 3 or 4 hours to replace, so even setting aside $250 for the pump, belt, and flush (even that is a high estimate of the cost of those materials), that would mean that they are charging between $175 and $230 per hour to work on your SUV. I would recommend that you see if a male relative or friend can ask for a quote for the same work as I feel they are trying to rip you off. When I was in the Navy, a local repair shop charged my wife almost $900 for the replacement of a $50 ignition part that took 5 minutes to replace. When I returned from that deployment, I asked them for a quote for the same work and they gave me a written quote of $150.
- Q:mercury outboard water pump?
- I have seen this many times on 9.87.5Merc'sThere is a plastic o-ring under the power head and it is probablly melted closed.There is a way to fix it without removing the powerhead.Remove the lower unit and pull out the water pickup tube.Then use a piece of brake line 5/16th sharpen on a 45 degree angle and push up the opening for the water pickup to open the passage.This will fix your water problem.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range