Order On-line Tracking
Our tubing cleaning machine is a new generation of products with mechanism and hydraulic pressure. It can clean tubing intine firm water scale, and also can clean other dirty things(eg. oiliness, soil and non coagulable objects). It uses diagonal roll revolving straight-in method and bipolar different speed(1：29-1：35). That force the tubing to advance lengthwise andreelingly along the inner pipe. It can clean the inside and outside tubing one at a time, user-friendly, maintenance-easily, notable effect. Our tenet is user first, customer oriented, others happy. We will provide superior-quality product and satisfactory services sincerely, and it will bring lucrative benefits and good beginnings to your company.
2. Technical parameters
Workpiece linear velocity：10-12m/min
Hydraulic working pressure：5-8 Mpa
Hydraulic rated flow：100L/min
3.Usage Instructions of cleaning machine
1. Before starting the machine,you should check the power voltage.(If the voltage is below 360V,please don’t power on . So as to prevent the motor form burning.) And then check if every operating knob can reset or not .When alls well,,you should reduce voltage firstly(At first power on electromagnetic relief valve.If the temperature is too low below zero indoor in winter, racing for a moment,and wating that the oil is diluted,you can close the step-up button.Prevent viscous crude oil form blocking valve casing .It will infect the normal operation.)and then start it.
2. If it is the plain tubing(grease, dirt and general miscellaneous dirt),please choose the first speed.If it is harder tubing with water scale ,please choose the second speed to clean it.You can choose two speeds,but cannot use at the same time.If choose them at the same time ,the machine will be abrased abnormally and the tubing external will be scratched.
3. When clean the tubing normally(The tubing of external diameter 73mm will be completed in one minute.)If it stops suddenly, the tubing don’t rotate.( The strength of inner cutter jamming is greater than friction force of clamping rolls.) There are two reasons: 1) The tubing is distorted by external force pressing(ellipse or dent);2) tubing intine is scratched badly,and its raised part diameter is less than internal diameter of pipe.( external diameter 73mm, internal diameter of pipe min 60.5mm,max 62.5mm.If the cutter is too big and the diameter is too small,the tubing will not pass.The best way is that a unified diameter tubing is cleaned singly.)
4. The inner cleaning cutter rotates to the opposite direction of the tubing. The cutter bodyleader can be changed properly according cleaning difficulty.It will ensure that different tubings can be cleaned normally.(except lining glass fiber reinforced plastics)
5. The front knife length of host cutter body(corresponding knife,180 degrees)is less than the tubing inner diameter(0.5-1.0mm).If it is too big,it will scratch the intine easily.And if it is too small ,it will not clean the tubing fully. The scraper should be more than 1.0-30.mm.(The manipulator need a small caliper (150mm).
6. You can clean it inside and outside in the same time.If you clean its outside withabnormal sound and vibration,the reason is that the cleaning brush wears and tears seriously.The dynamic balance maladjustment leads to that .So you shoule change it.
7. The proper work pressure is 5Mpa. (The oil pump systerm pressure is 21Mpa,andthe most economical work pressure is 5-8Mpa.That will save electrical energy andreduce the oil temperature.It will assure the work reliability.When you clean it , aqueous medium should keep clean and add promptly.So that will keep the pump working normally.(If possible,you can add antiseptic into water at best. Firstly, it can lubricate the cleaning cutter; secondly,after cleaning the tubings ,their inside will not rust easily ; thirdly, afer completing the work,the inside cleaning cutter and outside cleaning brush and rotating parts will not rust easily.So it can prolong its working life.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|