Seamless Steel Pipe
Specifications of Tube For Hydraulic Pillar Service Grade 45# Seamless Steel Pipe
SCH5 ------SXH XXS
API and ISO
10# 20# 45# Q235 Q195 Q345
API5L ISO9000 API 5CT
use for oil well, boilers, precision machines, petro-chemical, ship, structure pipe, building, fluid tubes, line pipe etc
we have professional testing equipments such as ultrasonic testing machine, eddy current testing machine, mechanics testing machine to make sure high quality
Petroleum and natural gas industry, chemical industry, electric industry, flammable and non-flammable liquid transportation and steel construction, drainage project and city construction etc.
in bulk , in bundle, standard seaworthy package
15-20 days after received the advanced payment
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both ends
Reference Standard Tube For Hydraulic Pillar Service Grade 45# Seamless Steel Pipe
ASTM A 1045
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mm
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- 1 inches =25.4 mm;4 inches =101.6 mm;The specification of steel pipe is usually nominal size;
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- According to the metal processing performance, pipe size, quality requirements, as well as investment and benefits to choose different processing methods and corresponding auxiliary processes. The basic process of cold rolling of cold drawn pipe are: (1) tube feeding, the pipe material for hot-rolled finished or semi-finished tube, pipe extrusion pipe and welded pipe; (2) pipe material preparation, including inspection, bundling, pickling, cleaning, washing, drying, neutralization, grease and so on; (3) cold processing (cold or cold); (4) finished finishing finished including heat treatment, straightening, sampling, end cutting, inspection (manual inspection and various testing), pressure test, oiling, packaging and warehousing etc.. Different products are refined and the content varies.
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- Cylindrical thread can be used, if the tube is too long, you may consider a short tube with thread, and then welded to the long tube. Taper thread is more difficult to use than ordinary vehicle, and the tap is generally considered. The tap can be clamped on the tailstock.
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- The appearance of the native HDPE is milky white and is somewhat translucent in the narrow cross section. PE has excellent properties that are resistant to most life and industrial chemicals. Polyethylene (PE) pipe due to its unique advantages and is widely used in building water supply, drainage, underground drainage pipe, building heating, gas pipelines, electrical and telecommunications, industrial protective casing pipes, agricultural pipes etc.. The utility model is mainly used for urban water supply, urban gas supply and farmland irrigation.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- For seamless steel pipes or nonferrous metal pipes, the outer diameter * wall thickness shall be marked".For example, 108 x 4 phi, Phi can be omitted. Some steel tubes in China, ISO and Japan adopt wall thickness to indicate the thickness of steel pipe. The method for the specification of such steel tubes is pipe outer diameter * wall thickness. For example, Phi 60.5 * 3.8.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- The fastener generally refers to the intermediate connecting parts connecting two members, in the construction project for external diameter of steel pipe scaffold with 48mm fixation, the fastener is divided into rectangular fastener (cross directional fastener fastener) rotary fastener (universal movable fastener fastener) (a direct docking fastener fastener fastener) etc..
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Stainless steel pipes can spray black paint.The stainless steel surface with a layer of smooth surface, so the painting before the need to use corner grinder or iron brush to paint out into hair and then paint. Otherwise, spray paint can not be adhered to the surface of the stainless steel pipe.
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- The difference is: 20# ordinary steel seamless steel pipe. 20G is the type of steel for high pressure boiler tubes.
Perfect detection system, our physical & chemical laboratory is equipped with test facilities included spectrum detection and metallographic analysis etc. The company has successively passed ISO9000 quality system, the American Petroleum Institute API, and also earned the environment healthy license, national special equipment manufacturing license.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States; Canada; India; South etc.
||API 5L; API 5CT; GB/T19001-2000 idt ISO9001:2000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 423,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range