Seamless Steel Pipe
Specifications of Tube For Hydraulic Pillar Service Grade 45# Seamless Steel Pipe
SCH5 ------SXH XXS
API and ISO
10# 20# 45# Q235 Q195 Q345
API5L ISO9000 API 5CT
use for oil well, boilers, precision machines, petro-chemical, ship, structure pipe, building, fluid tubes, line pipe etc
we have professional testing equipments such as ultrasonic testing machine, eddy current testing machine, mechanics testing machine to make sure high quality
Petroleum and natural gas industry, chemical industry, electric industry, flammable and non-flammable liquid transportation and steel construction, drainage project and city construction etc.
in bulk , in bundle, standard seaworthy package
15-20 days after received the advanced payment
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both ends
Reference Standard Tube For Hydraulic Pillar Service Grade 45# Seamless Steel Pipe
ASTM A 1045
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Generally, careful observation, can see traces of the weld seam pipe, further is the determination of the polished incision, and then with the file can be seen there is no clear cut, interface traces with the file cleanup to remove when cutting was pasted interface.
- Q:Can the KBG25 steel tube hold 4 six types of cables?
- Over five types of cables, the outer cross section is about 24 square millimeters, over six types of network cable for the outer cross section of about 35 square millimeters, so 35*4/490=28.57%, far more than 20%. Therefore, according to the norm, only 3 super six categories can be worn. If the distance is short and the joint is not enough, it can be laid like this, but it does not conform to the construction standard
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- DN25 refers to the theoretical size of the inner hole of the pipe. That is to say, the theoretical dimension of the inner diameter of the pipe is 25 (the metric tube refers to the inner diameter, and the English tube is also to indicate the inner diameter, for example: 3/8, the inner diameter is 9.525, and the diameter of the 1/2 is 12.7, and the diameter of the 5/8 is 15.875). The outer diameter is theoretical in diameter, plus the wall thickness specified by the state (which is artificially specified and has no formula)The theoretical diameter of DN25 is 25, and the outer diameter is Phi 33.7 and phi 32(but there is also the outside diameter of the mark. The mark is: the outer diameter * wall thickness, such as: 32 * 2, that is to say, the outer diameter is 30, the inner diameter is 26)
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel tube is generally used to indicate the outer diameter * wall thickness, DN150 seamless steel pipe GB wall thickness is 5mm. Wall thickness is a series of calculations based on your design, pressure, temperature, and pipe material.
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- The standard wall thickness is 4mm, so the outer diameter is 114mm.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN250 is the nominal diameter, the outer diameter of the steel pipe is 273mm, the thickness is above 6.5mm.
- Q:How to distinguish between steel pipe and spiral pipe material?
- Steel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- The pipe material of heating pipe network should be designed according to the requirement. When the design is not specified, the following requirements shall be met:1 when the pipe diameter is less than or equal to 40mm, welded steel pipe shall be used.2 when the pipe diameter is 50 ~ 200mm, welded steel pipe or seamless steel pipe shall be used.3 when the pipe diameter is greater than 200mm, spiral welded steel pipe shall be used.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel seamless tube and stainless steel welded pipe?
- Stainless steel seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams.
Perfect detection system, our physical & chemical laboratory is equipped with test facilities included spectrum detection and metallographic analysis etc. The company has successively passed ISO9000 quality system, the American Petroleum Institute API, and also earned the environment healthy license, national special equipment manufacturing license.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States; Canada; India; South etc.
||API 5L; API 5CT; GB/T19001-2000 idt ISO9001:2000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 423,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range